Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No8 and Bennett's double act is pure honking btw.

Aye, not an ideal match for the tag team game. The standard of 'banter' from the horde on here, pre-season and in between mad announcements from their masters, is pretty miserable in general though.

No they didn't do it for free, they agreed a fee. The fact it has not been paid is irrelevant. Comprende?

No they didn't do it for free, they agreed a fee. The fact it has not been paid is irrelevant. Comprende?

The fact it has not been paid is very much relevant.

:lol:

I am not keen on the term 'Meltdown' but fucking hell. He has to be sniffing the floor polish

Is that yer best come back ?, me sniffing the floor polish or you scrapping the barrel for a cheap insult of a come back !, my my you've went doonhill since I was offline for a few weeks.

No8 do you get a buzz when some fat arsed skanky drunken boot pishes the passenger seat opposite you ?, that might explain the poor posting content coming from you. :)

The fact it has not been paid is very much relevant.

Is it going to be paid that is the most relevant question.

I feel my tax payers money goes to good use when the fucknuggets from the bears support get jailed. :)

Is that yer best come back ?, me sniffing the floor polish or you scrapping the barrel for a cheap insult of a come back !, my my you've went doonhill since I was offline for a few weeks.

No8 do you get a buzz when some fat arsed skanky drunken boot pishes the passenger seat opposite you ?, that might explain the poor posting content coming from you. :)

It doesn't bother me. I am can always get some scrubber like you to clean up their shit(pish) for me. I wont be tipping though as cleaning up others shit is your job

It doesn't bother me. I am can always get some scrubber like you to clean up their shit(pish) for me. I wont be tipping though as cleaning up others shit is your job

Where I come from, people who display attitudes like yours, are known as utter fannies. Same around your way, I would imagine. What a fucking saddo. :thumbsdown

I hate to break it to you but I am not a cleaner in the church, you may continue your deluded fantasy in future posts that I am but I have a more important job than just being a taxi driver. :P

Also you arrogant cnut at church cleaning the toilets or any other job what you demean as being below you to do is deemed as vital as the pastor doing his sermons, the pastor thanks the cleaners for making sure the toilets are clean so that visitors and the congregation know how important employees are at any level on the work ladder.

So stop being a fanny demeaning cleaners because you are insulting your mother who worked endlessly cleaning up pish and shite all during your upbringing so you could become a lowly public servant who has to do what people tell you do. So once again shut up yer fat trap and drive to my destination and don't try to take the long short cuts ya robbing bassa.

Seriously, what has happened to Hellbhoy?

He was always a bit out there, but this stuff is something else.

You think? Maybe he just finds the tedium of dealing with the like of No8 & Bennett in any reasoned way, just utterly pointless. It is a conclusion I have come to myself tbf. I'm pretty sure I would enjoy a pint in the company of HB far more easily than with No8, who I believe to be border-line sinister.

They're not much good without friendly referees, are they?

I thought the referee seemed friendly enough...always a smile on his face and appeared to be interacting with the players from both teams.

Aiberdeen legend tells it like it is

Kari Arnason: Scottish football needs Rangers back in top flight

FORMER Aberdeen star Kari Arnason reckons Scotland’s top flight is nothing now without Rangers.

He said: “The Premiership in Scotland now is not the same without Rangers, Hearts and Hibs.

“These three big clubs need to get back in the Scottish Premiership and, to be honest, without Rangers it is just not the same.

“With Rangers out of the league then that’s four very good games out of it and you play Ross County instead and it’s not the same.

“No disrespect to Ross County, but they are not Rangers.”