Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think Sally may be one of the few managers in history to have the board truly by the gonads ...

It's a shame he can't take that tactical awareness to the dugout.

Yip.

In fact you need look no further than P&B to see how it goes.

No8 all mouthy about first the Easdales and then this summer's boycott.

When it comes to it though, he crumples like a pretty little daisy.

I am just choosing which games i go to now. OK i am choosing all Home games but my stance is still the same...If i find something else i would rather be doing i will go ahead and do it. I just haven't found anything else i would rather be doing.

Unbelievable that people on a FOOTBALL forum who never attend games are trying to score points over people who go to all the games they can. Pie and Bovril is indeed a strange strange place at times

o e defeat for ra gers a d the k icker wetters start crying sack ally u believable

ow am o an ally fa but fucki ' pull yersel together dipshits

this is bread ' butter for the haters and you're just feedi g em

charles gree will just be rubbi g his paws at how desperate thi gs have become after one f defeat

A marked improvement on your technicolour ranting

o e defeat for ra gers a d the k icker wetters start crying sack ally u believable

charles gree will just be rubbi g his paws at how desperate thi gs have become after one f defeat

Tried to be a smart smart arse and you fucked it up.

I am just choosing which games i go to now. OK i am choosing all Home games but my stance is still the same...If i find something else i would rather be doing i will go ahead and do it. I just haven't found anything else i would rather be doing.

Unbelievable that people on a FOOTBALL forum who never attend games are trying to score points over people who go to all the games they can. Pie and Bovril is indeed a strange strange place at times

Terrible backtracking there No8. :lol:

What you actually spewed was that you'd never be back at Ibrox if the Easedales had more control you throbber.

You should be a politician with all the backtracking you've shown here on P&B.

You will look right fuckin stoopid if the company that runs the club runs the club into liquidation halfway through the season after you stated you'd never give those fucking criminals any more of your hard earned tips. :1eye

So what does No8 do ?, buys an ST that may not be of any use if the club goes tits up. :lol:

The main point I'm putting across just incase you try to dissect my post to make you look better is ?, you have been shown to post utter shite stating one thing for you to do exactly what you said you were never going to do. :1eye

Hugh Keevins (yes i know) was going on about this just being one game... it is actually two..on the Radio Clyde phone in. FFS this is our third season in the lower leagues and i believe McCoists 4th season as Rangers manager.

Not one Rangers fan is anti McCoist. We are gutted it isn't working out for him and imo he is still there because for a while now we have been willing to turn it around. To get the team playing attractive football but it isn't working and we are going backwards.

Rangers need promotion this season and i refuse to believe with the money we pay our management team that we couldn't get a far better standard of Manager and coaching staff for half the money these guys are on at present.

Terrible backtracking there No8. :lol:

What you actually spewed was that you'd never be back at Ibrox if the Easedales had more control you throbber.

You should be a politician with all the backtracking you've shown here on P&B.

You will look right fuckin stoopid if the company that runs the club runs the club into liquidation halfway through the season after you stated you'd never give those fucking criminals any more of your hard earned tips. :1eye

So what does No8 do ?, buys an ST that may not be of any use if the club goes tits up. :lol:

The main point I'm putting across just incase you try to dissect my post to make you look better is ?, you have been shown to post utter shite stating one thing for you to do exactly what you said you were never going to do. :1eye

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the expression is ......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

I think you are missing the point. This is nothing to do with whether you attend or not. This is about you U turning and lying constantly. Even your U turns would be alright but you talked about traitors, you slagged your fellow fans for putting their seats before the club. Then, you turned traitor and bought your precious seat before anyone got it.

You claim your convictions are strong but look in the mirror. Balding, middle aged still driving drunks about for a living and when asked to do something to rip the thing you hold precious from the spivs you shout and stomp for a bit then drop your kecks ready for a proper shafting from Green.

Don't worry there's plenty like you.

I think you are missing the point. This is nothing to do with whether you attend or not. This is about you U turning and lying constantly. Even your U turns would be alright but you talked about traitors, you slagged your fellow fans for putting their seats before the club. Then, you turned traitor and bought your precious seat before anyone got it.

You claim your convictions are strong but look in the mirror. Balding, middle aged still driving drunks about for a living and when asked to do something to rip the thing you hold precious from the spivs you shout and stomp for a bit then drop your kecks ready for a proper shafting from Green.

index_zps1be6f576.jpg

Tried to be a smart smart arse and you fucked it up.

how?

iam just speaking my mi d

HTH.

Not at all. I was renewing right up until the 120 day review...All pish and wind and heard it all before from Green and Whyte. Not a penny from me. Not an easy decision to make but not one single penny.

I have the money here and actually tried to buy a Value Gold ticket for the Etihad with it but they were sold out. I will not be a season ticket holder at Ibrox until there is a dramatic change in the boardroom. I may go to the odd away game though but i ll decide that when i need to

AS posted earlier !, what an utter throbber you are :lol:

The odd away game and then you go and buy an ST

Not one single penny and how many hundreds of pounds did you part with ?

:1eye

Are you implying that I never go to games because that would be an extraordinary thing to do?

OK the qc is a looney tune but you come across as being OK. You have your reasonable moments at times...that is as much as you are getting...I ll ask you this.

Do you honestly think it was an easy decision for me?

Do you honestly think i am happy about anything that is going on at the club?

Do you not think that every day i question whether i did the right thing or not?

Do you not think that i wish the support would , just for once, stick together and use the power we have to get the changes for the betterment of the club as a whole?

As soon as the sales reached 20,000 the boycott became null and void. There was simply no point to it and by not renewing i was only punishing myself. Although it didn't feel like that yesterday.

Are you implying that I never go to games because that would be an extraordinary thing to do?

No i meant to add that was not aimed at you personally but forgot to add that in. I know you choose to go more often than not

OOOft! Shown up by HB - and he's not even trying. Maybe, No.8. you should take a wee saunter to the A*rshire Derby thread - that's where today's other fuckwit has taken his merry wit.

Are you kidding me? He has gone on a rant about a joke post about Monkey Tennis stance. OK i admit not that funny a joke but a joke all the same.

He was Whoooshed and is now running with old news. Next he ll be calling me a racist homophobic bigot

OK the qc is a looney tune but you come across as being OK. You have your reasonable moments at times...that is as much as you are getting...I ll ask you this.

Do you honestly think it was an easy decision for me?

Do you honestly think i am happy about anything that is going on at the club?

Do you not think that every day i question whether i did the right thing or not?

Do you not think that i wish the support would , just for once, stick together and use the power we have to get the changes for the betterment of the club as a whole?

As soon as the sales reached 20,000 the boycott became null and void. There was simply no point to it and by not renewing i was only punishing myself. Although it didn't feel like that yesterday.

This is where 8 tries to come across all reasonable.