Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i had known there was a difference between wallace and sandy easdale but i hadn't heard sandy easdale had been cut out of most ofthe decision making, maybe this is why green is back in the picture. the blue pitch and margarita power block.......the mystery continues.

not exactly above board and full of clarity if this shadow company are still pulling the strings.

3X02_46thstreet.jpg

Fuxache, shadow company now, how fucking many companies and clubs are involved?

He's already been found out. The job he's done so far could have been done by literally anyone, for much, much less money. There is surely no debate.

I would think there are very few people out there who could have done a worse job. Staying in expensive hotels before playing Ayr United and Stranraer FFS!! Being the highest paid manager in Scotland while playing in the bottom league...Fucking Madness

there is no debate on that, however he is still doing the job.

surely there is no argument that he has rangers still on track to get back into the top league in the shortest time possible, this has always been the priority.

Still on track??? We lost a Cup Final to a very poor Raith Rovers team and then to top that he is filmed partying away with the rest of the team. He should have walked away after that. Getting back to back promotions through the leagues should have been a given FFS. He has been beaten in Cup games against QoS , Forfar and Raith Rovers....Not acceptable

I would think there are very few people out there who could have done a worse job. Staying in expensive hotels before playing Ayr United and Stranraer FFS!! Being the highest paid manager in Scotland while playing in the bottom league...Fucking Madness

Still on track??? We lost a Cup Final to a very poor Raith Rovers team and then to top that he is filmed partying away with the rest of the team. He should have walked away after that. Getting back to back promotions through the leagues should have been a given FFS. He has been beaten in Cup games against QoS , Forfar and Raith Rovers....Not acceptable

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stupid question time.......

Why on Earth did you choose to follow this club?

Why would George Soros team up with Charles Green? This is possibly the most mental thing I've ever read.

he hasnt , he possibly somehow mighthave got some investors (linked to Soros)to maybe invest IF they are guaranteed a pay off....a bit like getting a loan from lloyds then saying the governor of the bank of England is backing me.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stupid question time.......

Why on Earth did you choose to follow this club?

In fairness to No8, accepting that your manager is hopeless, is not usually held to mean that you re-assess your support for a team.

Everything else however...

In fairness to No8, accepting that your manager is hopeless, is not usually held to mean that you re-assess your support for a team. Everything else however...

The manager was in place before he started supporting the club MT, hence asking.

Not the usual form, so why follow an idiot when he is all that has been in power?

perfect, and Soros Fund minimum investment is 500 mn pounds. There is no way they would risk their reputation in Charles Green. I hope they sue him!

I'd settle for seeing him pressed on the claim in an interview.

Remember his frantic backtracking on the claim that Man United had explicitly said they wanted Rangers alongside them? Absolutely hilarious.

The man is a compulsive liar.

perfect, and Soros Fund minimum investment is 500 mn pounds. There is no way they would risk their reputation in Charles Green. I hope they sue him!

This isn't true. Now they may or may not be investing in Rangers but please don't make up shite. They invested, eg, under $25M in Soda Stream.

Football teams are not something Soros and partners would do... It is not possible to make money unless as a personal asset strip like some have done. They would not damage brand with Charles Green for 10m. Sorry.

Thats a pity, I'm sorry to hear that.

Also, that is a pound for every Gers fan out there, if you believe Mr Green.

I'd settle for seeing him pressed on the claim in an interview. Remember his frantic backtracking on the claim that Man United had explicitly said they wanted Rangers alongside them? Absolutely hilarious. The man is a compulsive liar.

He does talk so much shit his arse is jealous of his mouth, but that's British business for you.