Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought i had mentioned tthis before. I gave up a season ticket...i no longer attend any cup games. I wont be travelling to many away games. I no longer buy any club merchandise..I dont use any of the catering outlets or the bookies.

I did buy a season ticket though but considering how much i put into the club in a season it is fair to say the total of my 'boycott' amounts to far more than one adult season ticket

Almost boycotting, almost not racist, is there anything you see through to it's conclusion?

I never really took offence. I went onto say i was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didnt know what that memorial meant to the Rangers support. In hindsight i was maybe being too generous

We all know, thanks to your incessant ranting, what the statue means to you. I was simply pointing out that it represents something different to

The club

The descendants of those who died in the other two events

And anyone who can read, basically.

If you're too bloody stupid to read, and too stubborn to admit you may be wrong, don't be upset when people take the piss.

Can we no just leave the statue stuff alone? It is cringe worthy.

It's not about the statue, really. More about the unlovely character trait which demands respect for ignorance, and receives support from weak minded individuals who can't bring themselves to tell a fellow berr that he may, perish the thought, not be entirely correct. Bloody morons, the lot of them.

Norman will run for with it for a few more days, his hatred runs deeper than normal football banter.

I'll run with it for longer than that, Vicky. Probably for as long as you and yours continue to be blinkered fools.

Which appears to be your entire life, so far - with no end in sight.

What I'm "running with", though, isn't what you're getting all upset about. Ask a grown up to explain...

Don't count your chickens, 18 days at sea without seeing land never mind a woman. Could be tempted.

:eek:

How much alcohol first?

Passing out amount.

its fine hellbhoy always carries a plentifull supply of frosty jacks with him everywhere he goes

Look wee man I do not partake in drinking such piss water such as yourself.

well as a man who has a justice for the 96 sig you obviously have an opinion on football related tragedies, I just find it ironic and hypocritical you have your sig yet you find the use of a memorial used to commemorate other footballing disasters as a laughing point so funny. how would you feel if Man united fans were to say use the hillsborough memorial as a gif to have a cheap laugh at liverpools expense ? my point is I am not overly offfended ,I just find your use of justice for the 96 as a sig laughable when you are discussing this topic. There is plenty of other topics at the moment to mock or laugh at my club over.

I'm sorry if you are offended by my post.

It wasn't meant to offend anyone and theirs nothing funny about the disaster.

Clyde Blowers buys Ferguson Shipyards.......

Mr McColl would you buy a shipyard on the Clyde in admin and help to save it...........YES

Mr McColl would you buy a football club on the Clyde in admin and help to save it..........f**k that i a business man and not a cash bucket for the Fucktards like SDM was.

We all know, thanks to your incessant ranting, what the statue means to you. I was simply pointing out that it represents something different to

The club

The descendants of those who died in the other two events

And anyone who can read, basically.

If you're too bloody stupid to read, and too stubborn to admit you may be wrong, don't be upset when people take the piss.

You still dont get it. The memorial is for the ibrox disaster... Greig was the captain that day and that is why it was chosen. It was unveiled on that day.

There were other incidents and they are given their place below the statue.

The point really isnt about the memorial and if it is only for 'The disaster' or not and more it is in poor taste to use it in this way. Of course you just cant let it go and have to drag it on and on and on.

Fuckin hell even by bralt standards the last few pages :bairn

Although one thing that has emerged that is pleasing, If Scotland votes yes sevcos crowds will dwindle even more cause they are all fucking off ta Yorkshire and Wales :lol::lol::thumsup2:thumsup2

Not ruled out Canada yet. I hear Calgary is nice this time of year.

If the vote goes they way you want i ll have a brand new future alright. I ll be in The Lakes or Lancashire/Yorkshire areas

Hilarious.

Reminiscent of that Spitting Image sketch that had Andrew Lloyd Webber swearing that he'd leave the country if Kinnock got in.

The punchline of course was "That was a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Labour Party".

You still dont get it. The memorial is for the ibrox disaster... Greig was the captain that day and that is why it was chosen. It was unveiled on that day.

The point really isnt about the memorial and if it is only for 'The disaster' or not and more it is in poor taste to use it in this way. Of course you just cant let it go and have to drag it on and on and on.

Poor taste you say???

Bit like a couple of weeks ago when you were going on about the boys club....

and dragged it out over a few pages.

Fanny.

It must be about two years since that gif appeared.

Even if there was a trace of actual offensiveness about it - and, to be clear, it was a straightforward and uncomplicated joke about RFC being in such a parlous state that even the statues are walking away - only an abject tool would continue to whinge about it for two whole years.

Well, that or a person who has literally no other method by which he can claim the smallest measure of victimhood, but I'm repeating myself now.