Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the word does not overly offend me to be honest however my point is that in the laws of this country for some reason or another it has been deemed offensive under the new anti bigotry bill which was brought in which I thought was a sham to begin with . wether you agree with it or not that is the fact and sate of the situation. I think you have been picking my arguement up wrong recently.

as for the rangers as a religion , i have no clue what you are harping on abaout there so sorry.

I have heard orange walks being described as h-u-n walks and churches being refereed to as h-u-n churches before aswell in relation to your last question about when hearing it out of a footballing context.

2944684.jpg

Of ciurse it is utter shite. The team that clown supports call Herats the mini h word. This is purely down to Hearts being seen , rightly or wrongly, as the 'Protestant club' in Edinburgh.

Wrk it is you who keeps bringing up the football angle. I have shown that grafiti is daubed on the walls of Orange halls and Protestant Churches. If it is nothing to with religion why is that term used?

Assuming you're referring to me as "that clown", and Hearts when you forehead-typed "Herats"...

Which of Killie's players, management or backroom staff have referred to Hearts in this way?

Now go on, show us that graffiti. That'll have me telt. :rolleyes:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

2944684.jpg

aye i have, growing up in west of scotland I am surprised ou have not heard this either. here I am trying to have reasonable debate with you but you are desperate to turn it in to a shitefest. for what it is worth I have also heard catholic churches being refereed to as "tarrier" churches. So I am not just trying to make one side out to be worse than the other I am making the point that growing up in Glasgow you hear these statemnts and slang terms, again like it or not that is just the way it is. why would I make this this up? also again i provided more examples , how do you explain the "k.a.h" graffiti in Northern Ireland.

Edited by forever_blue

aye i have, growing up in west of scotland I am surprised ou have not heard this either. here I am trying to have reasonable debate with you but you are desperate to turn it in to a shitefest. for what it is worth I have also heard catholic churches being refereed to as "tarrier" churches. growing up in Glasgow you hear these statemnts and slang terms, again like it or not that is just the way it is. why would I make this this up? also again i provided more examples , how do you explain the "k.a.h" graffiti in Northern Ireland.

Eh, Norn Iron being full of fuckwits who can't string a coherent thought together?

Carry on using celtic and Northern Ireland to bolster your argument about a term used for those associated with an entirely different* club in an entirely different country.

*Yeh, I know...

Eh, Norn Iron being full of fuckwits who can't string a coherent thought together?

Carry on using celtic and Northern Ireland to bolster your argument about a term used for those associated with an entirely different* club in an entirely different country.

*Yeh, I know...

that has nothing to do with your arguement, the simple fact is some will use it simply as a nickname for rangers fans whilst some will use it as a nickname for protestantism. the reason I brought up Northern Ireland is because that is where you see this type of graffiti and when a republican from Northern Ireland writes "kill all ****" on a wall I don't think he is referring simply to rangers fans. you can also see both slogans written in glasgow if you were bothered enough to go looking at every graffiti covered wall if you wanted.

Of ciurse it is utter shite. The team that clown supports call Herats the mini h word. This is purely down to Hearts being seen , rightly or wrongly, as the 'Protestant club' in Edinburgh.

Wrk it is you who keeps bringing up the football angle. I have shown that grafiti is daubed on the walls of Orange halls and Protestant Churches. If it is nothing to with religion why is that term used?

TBF there are one or two other parallels between sevco and TheRangersLite at swinecastle, are there not? Although due to the hugely impressive way in which the club and fans rallied round, the real dignity, composure and acceptance of their situation makes the comparison seem a little less appropriate.

aye i have, growing up in west of scotland I am surprised ou have not heard this either. here I am trying to have reasonable debate with you but you are desperate to turn it in to a shitefest. for what it is worth I have also heard catholic churches being refereed to as "tarrier" churches. So I am not just trying to make one side out to be worse than the other I am making the point that growing up in Glasgow you hear these statemnts and slang terms, again like it or not that is just the way it is. why would I make this this up? also again i provided more examples , how do you explain the "k.a.h" graffiti in Northern Ireland.

Either not enough paint to spell it out properly or, he or she made the 'k' really big and didn't leave enough room for the rest. Leading to all of this confusion

that has nothing to do with your arguement, the simple fact is some will use it simply as a nickname for rangers fans whilst some will use it as a nickname for protestantism. the reason I brought up Northern Ireland is because that is where you see this type of graffiti and when a republican from Northern Ireland writes "kill all ****" on a wall I don't think he is referring simply to rangers fans. you can also see both slogans written in glasgow if you were bothered enough to go looking at every graffiti covered wall if you wanted.

Hmmm.. so you're now saying that the graffiti says "kill all húns"? Let's have a look at it then.

Also, you're being unnecessarily sexist by assuming that the graffiti merchant is male. As a male, I find that offensive. See how easy this offence-taking is when you put your mind to it? :lol:

TBF there are one or two other parallels between sevco and TheRangersLite at swinecastle, are there not? Although due to the hugely impressive way in which the club and fans rallied round, the real dignity, composure and acceptance of their situation makes the comparison seem a little less appropriate.

Either not enough paint to spell it out properly or, he or she made the 'k' really big and didn't leave enough room for the rest. Leading to all of this confusion

souness.jpeg?w=300&h=168

"haw willie yer tache is pish pal"

E311B9D4EB48B6E61581C5C3A96D.jpg

Hmmm.. so you're now saying that the graffiti says "kill all húns"? Let's have a look at it then.

Also, you're being unnecessarily sexist by assuming that the graffiti merchant is male. As a male, I find that offensive. See how easy this offence-taking is when you put your mind to it? :lol:

I am not taking offence, I am pointing out facts that you seem reluctant to accept

as for the northern ireland graffiti, here you go wrk

Initialism[edit]

KAH

1. Kill all ****
Usage notes[edit]

A term used in graffiti to demark the sectarian allegience of an area in Northern Ireland, generally not meant as a serious threat

Well done - looks almost like a reliable source...

Has the perpetrator written ill ll uns with a Sharpie, or something? Because I've got a pretty decent monitor, and that doesn't appear to match up with your statement.

I found an example earlier, if that's any help?

now you are just being petty , have a look at my next post and that will give you the explanation , using your line of thought the "k.a.t" graffiti must not mean what we all no it means as well then.

here is the info for you again

Initialism[edit]

KAH

1. Kill all ****
Usage notes[edit]

A term used in graffiti to demark the sectarian allegience of an area in Northern Ireland, generally not meant as a serious threat

FFS

Why can't we go back to the good old days.

When "prods" followed "the ****", and "kafflicks" followed "the ****".

When growing up in Parkhead "the ****" were rangers fc not their supporters, likewise "the ****" were celtic fc.

The population were either "prods" or "kaffilcks" (*with a fair sprinkling of Irish, Italians, Pakistanis, Greeks and Jewish just for good measure*).

*I won't mentions their nicknames or the PC brigade and mock offended will be down on me like a proverbial ton of bricks.*

I may get reported or a warning for some of the above. But, these titles were regularly expressed without umbrage being taken. Just shows how we "progress". Instead of phasing them out, they're now used as insults.

ETA: B*ll*cks forget about the filters should be h**s and t**s

Edited by Bookies Love Me