Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

try switching to westons or samual smith's, right away drinking those class beverages will sort your gammar and spelling almost immediately and great words will flow like water from a stream.

that is until you re read it again next day. :unsure2:

allo haters. :P

the only thing flowing like a stream after i have been drinking cider is my pish :lol:

Ignorance .... does that excuse Tonev if he's found guilty?

Edit: Not having a pop at you ... just amazes me the double standards that operate on here when it suits certain people.

Did Tonev say something racist to Logan? I don't know myself I haven't seen the incident. But I will look, I'm a decent lip reader

Alloa lead, Rangers trail beinhd :-(

Alloa Athletic have announced a deal to rename their home ground The Indodrill Stadium.

Chairman Mike Mulraney announced the six-figure agreement with the drilling firm, which was formed in Indonesia in 1993.

The Championship side's Recreation Park ground will now be renamed for the next ten seasons.

Mike Mulraney said: “This partnership between Indodrill and Alloa Athletic will see both parties benefit, an international brand linking to our club, is a further step in the journey we are on to ensure Alloa Athletic’s long term success both on and off the park.”

The partnership will be launched by Indodrill's managing director John Horne later this month.

Alloa sit seventh in the Scottish Championship table with six points from five matches.

I reported him a few times for being a bigot, I also reported him for using the 'window l*****' term, top bantz from Dhen, will happily do it again if he presents me with another opportunity :)

fair enough , however you were not the on accusing dhense of having a meltdown, it was me so clearly he has made an arse of himself again.

No evidence either in the form of a witness or video footage ..... but apparently they've tried and convicted the gypsy c**t on the match thread on Logan's say so.

gypsy c**t is a racist term dhen, expected better from you.

No evidence either in the form of a witness or video footage ..... but apparently they've tried and convicted the gypsy c**t on the match thread on Logan's say so.

Don't even joke using that word, we were warned for calling County fans that and we were on the wind-up not being serious. As far as I see nothing has been proven so far and its one players word against another. ......and thou doth protest too much on the Celtic v Aberdeen thread.

I was using it 'reference' to the other side's view ... obviously that's not how I feel since I am defending him until proven guilty... or are you trying to whoosh me?

Removed it seeing as you find it's use in this manner offensive.

Not even.......

Just having a conversation with the wife about this (she's Indian) ... The UK government had a seminar (whilst she was over there on business) listed as 'Tapping the Brown Pound' .... Her colleagues apologised and hoped she did not find the title offensive, she just laughed and is constantly amazed at the PC climate that prevails in the UK . Stories such as the insisted use of the term 'chalkboard' when it was clear that previous name indicated the item was board of the colour black with no racial intent.

Stamping out racism is one thing .... but the PC climate in the UK is out of control and is the butt of many a joke outwith its own borders.

We had lawyers running the country for years under the Labour government driving home the idea' watch what you say or you will be sued'. Its not an excuse but I find the Eastern Europeans I know are more direct in their insults or when they are taking the piss they can seem personal when its just a sense of humour and all you do is hand it right back and all is well. Not saying of course this is the case nor that the Aberdeen player was being a touch sensitive, that would be jumping to conclusions, but let common sense prevail and lets wait and see what happens because everyone is guessing and presuming. From the C v A the Celtic fans like yourself jumped in straight away on the defence anticipating other fans supposed reaction and everyone else seeing an opportunity to wind-up couldn't resist.

his last rant wasa belter bennnet , apparently i drink forsty jacks whilst typing , you do something with pay per view and then for the second time he brought my maw into an arguement, as a meltdown it is spectaculor viewing.

i fear he might be out trashing the vegetable patch again in frustration #prayersfordhensveggiepatch

the only thing flowing like a stream after i have been drinking cider is my pish :lol:

The prosecution rests it's case and the defendant isn't very bright. Why have a shovel F_B when you can use a tractor. :)

Many Scots, Welsh, Irish and the English were direct in their insults prior to Labour's campaign and many still are as I still enjoy the banter with old mates ...

Unfortunately in today's society banter is not an acceptable excuse for offending the sensitive ... everything is considered malicious from the get go.

Thing is you just don't do that with complete strangers when you don't know their toleration levels and where the line is drawn on how far you can go to wind them up. If you didn't know someone and that person insulted you, your first reaction would be to go defensive, before thinking about it and how to take the next course of action.

Edited by CityDave