Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd first considered a pun about you eschewing Emanuel Kant but I thought this audience would prefer smut.

I stand by that judgement.

EDIT

In hindsight 1970s children's TV presenter Brian Cant might possibly have been a better choice although that would have gone over the heads of younger readers.

He'll just get all prissy about uppercase and lowercase letters again.

I'd first considered a pun about you eschewing Emanuel Kant but I thought this audience would prefer smut.

EDIT

In hindsight 1970s children's TV presenter Brian Cant might possibly have been a better choice although that would have gone over the heads of younger readers.

In the event of sale and leaseback they may have to Play Away more often anyway.

EDIT

Cant be helped...

Why are rangers fans still on these phone in ranting and raving about we aren't a new club blah blah blah blah. All because the Livi programme the powers that be are just using this crap so the knuckle draggers divert the attention away from rangers

I think these morons should be more concered about the absolute sh*te thats on the park and the state of the club. Doesn't matter what anyone says Rangers rans are going to have to deal with your club died for many years ahead. And FYI your a new club :) lol

Why are rangers fans still on these phone in ranting and raving about we aren't a new club blah blah blah blah. All because the Livi programme the powers that be are just using this crap so the knuckle draggers divert the attention away from rangers

I think these morons should be more concered about the absolute sh*te thats on the park and the state of the club. Doesn't matter what anyone says Rangers rans are going to have to deal with your club died for many years ahead. And FYI your a new club :) lol

When something is defended with so much anger and venom you can be sure that the view they are arguing against has more than a little substance.

Lord only knows why they call it that, the Rangers Football Monitor would be a much better and honest name given 99% of its content, another blog site created by cELTIC fans to talk about Rangers which pretends to be about Scottish Football, Muirhead would be proud.

I see they are still beeling from losing the tribunal, blaming everyone apart from the 'low level paper gatherer', what happened to your title stripping party? will they ever get over it?

Don't worry yourself, I'm sure celtic fans will get over rangers cheating as soon as rangers fans get over their old team dying.

The Scottish football monitor a website you can trust lol

Sounds a little sinister.Big Brother is watching....Is it really Celtic Football Monitor in the same way that Scotzine is really Celticzine? Edited by Magoo9uk

Aye and the creator of that website ran away.

Was it because he had libelled himself on numerous occasions or did he delete his hard work in a fit of rage, make yer own mind up on that one.

Is that why you keep deleting your old posts, fits of rage?

Lord only knows why they call it that, the Rangers Football Monitor would be a much better and honest name given 99% of its content, another blog site created by cELTIC fans to talk about Rangers which pretends to be about Scottish Football, Muirhead would be proud.

I see they are still beeling from losing the tribunal, blaming everyone apart from the 'low level paper gatherer', what happened to your title stripping party? will they ever get over it?

A cadre of rabid Sellik fans with a few gullible fans of other clubs roped in to give it a veneer of respectability ?

Http://immortalrangers.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/we-are-the-people-this-is-our-time

If only the Nobel Literature Prize had a sub-section for drooling deluded w**k.

Inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity.

Well, that didn't work. Maybe the ***s should have read and absorbed the whole thing, not just the bits they liked.

Aye and the creator of that website ran away.

Was it because he had libelled himself on numerous occasions or did he delete his hard work in a fit of rage, make yer own mind up on that one.

How can you libel yourself?

Are you asking bennett to explain why he believes something? Good luck. While you are waiting maybe this may help, it looks like the sort of level headed reasoned analysis that would appeal to benny. http://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/the-scottish-football-mopery/

Wow that's some shite I mean site.

It looks like a blog by this guy

THE MAN THE BHEASTS CAN'T TAME

and he has a dig at Stuart Cosgrove

….Ironically, the BBC employee Stuart Cosgrove (though how he is still an employee of BBC Scotland probably says more about this rancid Rangers hating organisation that it does about this self-confessed football hooligan. Who terrified train carriages full of frightened woman and children with sectarian abuse aimed at Rangers and Hearts fans. Or maybe hes still employed by the BBC because of some conspiracy to sell more T.Vs because every time his big bloated Baw faced Tomato coupon comes on 1000s of men up and down Scotland “shout aw hen time for a new telly the contrast on this one is fucked)….

:lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Apparently we can no longer use 'Attilas' in jocular banter as it's considered a bypass to the swear filter for the word *** although I cannot see how it can possibly be connected to the particular and specific definition of *** used in the supposed derogatory and sectarian usage for Protestants.

It seems wee crying greeting faced Tedi has run to the mods again because the big boys poke fun at the diddums ... I can imagine his quivering lip as he typed his complaint ...

Do you have any complaints about Vandals Tedi ... or will that set the tear ducts in motion as well, ya greetin faced hoor?

Visigoths please,sack of Rome an' at ????