Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A load of Celtic fans etc agreeing with Donald Findlay. You've got to laugh! :D

I've always thought he was a buffoon at best.

In fact, he was discussing his emotions towards the club and he can have whatever feelings he wants about the club as far as I'm concerned.

Doesn't the truth hurt when it comes from one of your own?

Next up will be Fat B*st*rd saying "Aye, Ah kent it was aw a sham but would you have turned doon the chance tae fill yer pockets? Naw. Gie's a break. The f*ckin' club's bin deid fer years. The fans are all f*ckin' numpties. Imagine singin' Super Ally aw that time. Bampots, every wan o' them."

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Just read the findlay article and it's pretty clear he's refering to those running the club not being 'Rangers', a bit of mischief making with the headline.

"You cannot buy Ibrox, you cannot buy the Blue Room, you cannot buy the trophy room without actually *understanding* what it means.

I mean what every little piece of it means right down to the crests on the radiators in the Blue Room that were made in the same shipyards which made the Queen Elizabeth liners."

"It's not in material things. It's understanding what the material things mean.

It's understanding what a genuine privilege it was to walk up the marble staircase.

'Not every Tom, Dick and Harry should trail up the marble staircase at Ibrox you know.

In recent years, of course, a long process of Tom, Dicks, Craigs and Charlies have done just that"

While he's right in some of what he says he's also a wee bit outdated, i'm surprised the P&Bers haven't complained about his elitist attitudes

Also i'm guessing he's a bit miffed at King being rejected.

Edited by bennett

Just read the findlay article and it's pretty clear he's refering to those running the club not being 'Rangers', a bit of mischief making with the headline.

"You cannot buy Ibrox, you cannot buy the Blue Room, you cannot buy the trophy room without actually *understanding* what it means.

I mean what every little piece of it means right down to the crests on the radiators in the Blue Room that were made in the same shipyards which made the Queen Elizabeth liners."

"It's not in material things. It's understanding what the material things mean.

It's understanding what a genuine privilege it was to walk up the marble staircase.

'Not every Tom, Dick and Harry should trail up the marble staircase at Ibrox you know.

In recent years, of course, a long process of Tom, Dicks, Craigs and Charlies have done just that"

While he's right in some of what he says he's also a wee bit outdated, i'm surprised the P&Bers haven't complained about his elitist attitudes

Also i'm guessing he's a bit miffed at King being rejected.

He has nothing else to live with other than memories of the past. The club he loved is dead and almost buried (does anyone know what BDO's present bill is?). You're the ones who are outdated in believing that your beloved Uns will ever be anything more than a mirror image that unscrupulous parasites have sh*t upon.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Which one?

The deid one. I thought everyone on the forum knew there was only one Rangers.

Didn't the Bears used to sing

"There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers

No not one and there never shall be one"

That's why they need to keep the legend alive or they will have to accept their own beliefs demise.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

It's not the club I know either. Well put Donald. Old Rangers DIED. The NEW CLUB is quite a different lame animal. ...........Once the NEW Rangers is BACK in SPL the fans will return and sales of his polyester shite will bring in £££. No sugar daddy just more of the same for this new club.

Didny think that one out too well, did ye?

He can think whatever he likes. There is only one truth though...

The club was bought out of administration on a going concern basis retaining the economic entity (which was a football club) only transferring it to a new legal entity. This is 100% documented fact.

I might wind folk up on here with some of my opinions, but I always back them up with fact. This is one I have done a hell of allot of research in.

bought out of administration

pipeb.gif

craphead2.gif

boogie.png

Edited by Enrico Annoni

The deid one. I thought everyone on the forum knew there was only one Rangers.

Didn't the Bears used to sing

"There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers

No not one and there never shall be one"

That's why they need to keep the legend alive or they will have to accept their own beliefs demise.

Of course they want the other bum cheek back.Even if it means making do with a pale imitation of the original. All they need to sell is the name. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's either 'back' or 'demise'. You have to choose.

Oh sorry. I forgot. Your body is in Dunfermline and the vestiges of your brain are splattered over your bedroom wall.

Is this the 3rd day running that wee hec has been railing against The Rangers? Must have been one fucking line of coke to sustain this content-free adrenaline rush.

It's in keeping with your content-free so-called football team. I watched them playing against a diddy team 6 places above them the other night and it was dire. I just wish I had snorted some coke instead of infecting my eyes with sh*te.

Just not doing it right, at least you are consistent.

If trawling through my past posts to find the word "back" makes your day then I am over the moon at making someone happy today.

Dear God. Please add a point to my score as well as the spider I didn't step on this morning.

It's in keeping with your content-free so-called football team.

You've been posting about our "content-free so-called football team" for 72 hours solid and making a right arse of yourself. Away and have sausage, egg and chips and a big mug of tea then a good 12 hours sleep. Aye sure, Rangers will still be here when you wake up but maybe you'll feel a wee bit happier about yourself.