Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've been posting about our "content-free so-called football team" for 72 hours solid and making a right arse of yourself. Away and have sausage, egg and chips and a big mug of tea then a good 12 hours sleep. Aye sure, Rangers will still be here when you wake up but maybe you'll feel a wee bit happier about yourself.

But don't your lot say "they're only here for the Rangers". You've got to admit your club is the funniest thing happening in world football. Nowhere else on the planet is there a basket case like the one going on in Govan. Why worry about immigration when the day Rangers get their act together half of the population will commit suicide because there will be nothing left to fill their lives. Your lot are the biggest joke on the planet sport.

Yes, I have to admit, pointing out your consistency in making a c**t out of yourself is a tad pleasing.

When you turned up week after week spending your £££ on a new club, whilst championing the old club constantly'........

Now that was/is pleasing :)

A challenge by jove, i bet that sorted the bounder out.

There's not enough time in the the day to analyse the shit that you post, and to take the time to diss everything you post.

You add the square root of f**k all to every conversation on here.

No exceptions. You are a complete waste of oxygen.

There's not enough time in the the day to analyse the shit that you post, and to take the time to diss everything you post.

You add the square root of f**k all to every conversation on here.

No exceptions. You are a complete waste of oxygen.

Everyone knows the reason behind your lovely little posts lol, i'm still laughing at how stupid your bigoted little agenda is. Please try and join the 21st century....

:)

For years Philip has derided the SMSM and claimed that he was a seeker of the truth while they covered the truth up etc....

Only it seems that Philip has been and is nothing more than Jack irvines little stooge.

I suppose that makes you one of Jacks stooges too.....

Lol

For years Philip has derided the SMSM and claimed that he was a seeker of the truth while they covered the truth up etc....

Only it seems that Philip has been and is nothing more than Jack irvines little stooge.

I suppose that makes you one of Jacks stooges too.....

Lol

I loath the guy.

Not only is he obsessed Rangers, He also has a massive chip on his shoulder regarding Scotland in general. His comments comparing the treatment of Irish people here today with black Americans during the 60's was particularly disgusting

Are you Irish ? If yes then you can comment. If not take it from me Scottish society has an anti Irish bias

I can't comment on Scottish society? Aye, very good. surprisingly none of the Irish folk living here have that view, I'm meaning the ones who came over from Ireland, not 2nd/3rd/4th generation with a broad scottish accent

Are you now going to compare the treatment of Irish people in Scotland with black americans?