Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wonder what else he will own with his monthly £2M loans?

He could grab the lot. As long as he doesn't own more than 10% and have a controlling interest otherwise the SFA will come down on him like a ton of feathers

He could easily own the SFA, ferfuxake.

Brother Campbell only got 95k in his envelope, and look at the hoops he's jumped through for the new club. Ashley could probably find enough down the back of his sofa to re-write the fucking rule book.

Again.

Any sign of the accounts being signed off yet in order to call the AGM ... ??

Has notice been given for the AGM .. it takes a month and then 6 weeks at least for the share issue ... than takes them to mid January now ...

His paltry two million will not see them through December .... Ashley may have to make another wonga pay day loan very soon and secured against what this time? ....

The screws are tightening .... :lol:

I think they need to spice the accounts up a wee bit more to show they are in profit, isn't that right Tedi ? :1eye

cooking_the_books_2112965.jpg

The accounts should be right tasty by the time they have taken to cook them :) yummy :lol:

The accounts should show the holding company in profit while the club has all the debt. :lol:

Also just exactly how is the club going to pay Ashley back his loan if the club is still operating at a loss in the high six figures a month ?, is next seasons ST's going to be used to pay Ashley back his £6 million by the time the ST sales are due ?, I say £6 million working at about a million a month until the end of the season.

You know I think the club might have actually run up higher debts this season than the past two seasons to ensure promotion, going for win or bust methinks and they look like a busted flush at the moment.

He could easily own the SFA, ferfuxake.

Brother Campbell only got 95k in his envelope, and look at the hoops he's jumped through for the new club. Ashley could probably find enough down the back of his sofa to re-write the fucking rule book.

Again.

Unfortunately for the SFA everyone has an eye on the rule books for changes seeing as the sneaky bassas pulled a flanker in the rule books to clone the dead club and give the illusion they saved it.

Instead of mandatory punitive measures which they dispense to the diddy clubs at will, the SFA & SPFL on certain matters can now be sent to a panel to circumvent the rules as they see fit. The SPFL & the SFA are a stick on certainty to bend the rules to accommodate the progress of their demented brainchild The Cloned Rangers to the top tier at the first attempt.

We all know the fuckers will treat the new cloned club with kids gloves, but the lolfest will come at how corrupt they will be in the public domain by being lenient and favourable to help the club to get to the top tier. :lol: You just know they are going to make a right cnut out of helping The Cloned Rangers. :)

My learned friend may need to help out Densboy and co out over on the Tonev thread, despite having a legal expert with 6 years of experience they are sinking fast and need your expertise pronto.

EH ?, now why the fcuk should I post in a thread completely infested with all the worst posters on P&B who hate Celtic ? are you fucking mental ?

I know why you are all over that thread like a rash, your a fly who flies around P&B bumping into things but when there's a Celtic thread that paints Celtic in a bad light, it suddenly becomes the biggest and smelliest shite there ever was and you dive right in there don't ya. :rolleyes:

EH ?, now why the fcuk should I post in a thread completely infested with all the worst posters on P&B who hate Celtic ? are you fucking mental ?

I know why you are all over that thread like a rash, your a fly who flies around P&B bumping into things but when there's a Celtic thread that paints Celtic in a bad light, it suddenly becomes the biggest and smelliest shite there ever was and you dive right in there don't ya. :rolleyes:

I have just overdosed on the irony that was contained in this post

I have just overdosed on the irony that was contained in this post

Unlike you and your fellow bluenoses there are threads I'd rather not post in related to the club I support and they are the threads that attract the worst of the worst posters. Now you are also a fly and the Tonev thread is a huge shite that sucked you in quicker than the speed of sound judging by the amount of your posts in it because you get to wind up Celtic supporters whom all of you bluenosed flies apparently don't care about in any way at all.

Unlike you and your fellow bluenoses there are threads I'd rather not post in related to the club I support and they are the threads that attract the worst of the worst posters. Now you are also a fly and the Tonev thread is a huge shite that sucked you in quicker than the speed of sound judging by the amount of your posts in it because you get to wind up Celtic supporters whom all of you bluenosed flies apparently don't care about in any way at all.

Again irony overload.

I was coming the kunt with you.

@STVRaman: Ally McCoist says it was a board decision not to request Alloa game to be postponed next Saturday (players on int duty) #rangers

@STVRaman: McCoist: ''they [the board] haven't exactly told me why they've made the decision, but I don't have a problem with it''. #rangers

@STVRaman: This season, Rangers successfully requested East Fife & Cowdenbeath fixtures to be postponed.They were both away games. Alloa match at Ibrox

So skint they can't afford not to have the game played......LoL

@STVRaman: Ally McCoist says it was a board decision not to request Alloa game to be postponed next Saturday (players on int duty) #rangers

@STVRaman: McCoist: ''they [the board] haven't exactly told me why they've made the decision, but I don't have a problem with it''. #rangers

@STVRaman: This season, Rangers successfully requested East Fife & Cowdenbeath fixtures to be postponed.They were both away games. Alloa match at Ibrox

So skint they can't afford not to have the game played......LoL

What an embarrassment. :lol:

Still slightly pleasing to see the spivs shaft Fat Sally though.

When it was East Fife, he said:

“If we have these players away we will definitely seek to have the East Fife game postponed.

“We have set a precedent for doing it and I don’t see any reason why we wouldn’t do it.

“It might be the case that people would look upon it as being a bit disrespectful if we didn’t do it again.

“Plus, the obvious scenario is we want as strong a squad as possible to take on anybody.”

Changes depending on who is in charge like the wind.

"What? Alloa is a home game? Get stokin' they fires."

tumblr_inline_n315ythldo1qg4mbp.gif

Rangers postpone games they are the bad guys

Rangers don't postpone a fame and they are still the bad guys.

That second sentence doesn't make sense Vicky. Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous.

The CBeebies site might be more to your liking and cerebral ability.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games/fun-at-the-furchester-hotel-desktop