Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers postpone games they are the bad guys

Rangers don't postpone a fame and they are still the bad guys.

consistency is the key here.

postpone it twice but stopped from doing it a third time.

looks like fat sally is being put in his place.

That second sentence doesn't make sense Vicky. Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous.

The CBeebies site might be more to your liking and cerebral ability.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games/fun-at-the-furchester-hotel-desktop

he will have to click on the link you should have mentioned that

. you know how thick these orcs are.

I thought they had called off home games in the past too?

Anyway, I am glad some amount of sense has returned and we are not needlessly calling off these games, we have enough strength and depth to play the likes of Alloa, hopefully this is the end of this nonsense.

It's an absolute embarrassment that a) McCoist is so disrespectful of other clubs and b) the Onanists of Hampden don't pull him up about it.

;)

It does look as if boardroom changes now mean that McCoist's cowardly stupidity is no longer being indulged.

The fact that it's a home game might of course be a factor. They have postponed Ibrox games before though. Back in the heady days of 2012, we were denied a Sunday visit to Ibrox in the Ramsden's. Had to wait until a week on the Tuesday to beat them.

I thought they had called off home games in the past too?

Anyway, I am glad some amount of sense has returned and we are not needlessly calling off these games, we have enough strength and depth to play the likes of Alloa, hopefully this is the end of this nonsense.

A hint of support for MASH starting to form?

I don`t think the financial reward of a home gate can be the only reason here. How many of them are actually going to turn up for the game against Alloa?

And of those that do, how many of them are going to have paid already via their season ticket?

Surely they`re not banking on cashing in on they away support?

A few hundred Alloa fans and most of us will probably take a packed lunch along rather than pass over our hard earned (giro) money for their sh!tey pies!

Rangers postpone games they are the bad guys

Rangers don't postpone a fame and they are still the bad guys.

So it's your opinion that rangers are bad guys for not postponing?

Your comprehension skills are somewhat lacking.

How is it that people this stupid are allowed Internet access? :lol:

I don`t think the financial reward of a home gate can be the only reason here. How many of them are actually going to turn up for the game against Alloa?

And of those that do, how many of them are going to have paid already via their season ticket?

Surely they`re not banking on cashing in on they away support?

A few hundred Alloa fans and most of us will probably take a packed lunch along rather than pass over our hard earned (giro) money for their sh!tey pies!

They still get several thousand PATG supporters most weeks, don't they? I think they still get money from catering and hospitality too, so I'd imagine that the fact it's a home game might be significant.

The fact that it made the club look silly and that it was a policy that even few Rangers fans backed, was possibly a factor too.

They still get several thousand PATG supporters most weeks, don't they? I think they still get money from catering and hospitality too, so I'd imagine that the fact it's a home game might be significant. The fact that it made the club look silly and that it was a policy that even few Rangers fans backed, was possibly a factor too.

Yeah... the club don`t look silly now! :thumsup2

I was coming the kunt with you.

Has Tedi reported you for circumventing the banned word filter ?, not that I'm bothered but he has double standards the wee cretin.

So you were being a fanny then by admittance in your post then Benny ? :lol: