Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Really? you will have to explain how you arrived at this bizarre conclusion?

and this from the Johnny that night after night Kincardine turns into a seething mess :lol:

I think No8 has achieved exactly what he wanted with that post, I think you and a few others on this thread take things far too seriously.

Ted capitulates...............again.

His sophistry knows no bounds. :huh:

I think No8 has achieved exactly what he wanted with that post, I think you and a few others on this thread take things far too seriously.

You think he was kidding when rattling on about Rangers being the most successful club, having won all those titles?

Ok. I think he meant it, myself.

Really? you will have to explain how you arrived at this bizarre conclusion?

and this from the Johnny that night after night Kincardine turns into a seething mess :lol:

You did try and laugh and some diddies for jumping the gun on the compo figure... Only for you to jump the gun on it too.

Up'd their offer? Haha

The P & Bers do seem a bit down tonight, never mind one of them got through on Clyde, managed to make his point quite well and the pundits managed not to giggle (well almost)

Just listened to the youtube link, the guy is almost in tears when he's throwing a tantrum lol

You did try and laugh and some diddies for jumping the gun on the compo figure... Only for you to jump the gun on it too.

Up'd their offer? Haha

P&D's claimed that Rangers had settled with the Dundonians and accepted their offer.

The media and McNamara in the last few days have claimed this isn't the case.

Rangers fans have said the P&D's were wrong and the matter is still ongoing.

You claim it's Rangers fans who jumped the gun.

That is what they are so excited about ? The mysterious Gavin stuttering his way through a phone all on ssb in a sea of rage, tears and snotters.

I'm sure the same guy has previously demanded that Rangers get a 25 point deduction is they enter admin, he was quite distinctive.

I'm sure the same guy has previously demanded that Rangers get a 25 point deduction is they enter admin, he was quite distinctive.

It's perfectly consistent to consider the current Rangers a new club; yet require the governing bodies who insist otherwise, to reflect that in any penalty they impose.