Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't you start likening Rangers to Rolls Royce. That's Kincardine's thing.

Oh dear. My thesis was prosaically simple and incontrovertible: An entity's existence may well go beyond its associated legal entity. RR was a good example of this.

This was true then and is true now but what a shitstorm that caused. The diddies hate truth.

Oh dear. My thesis was prosaically simple and incontrovertible: An entity's existence may well go beyond its associated legal entity. RR was a good example of this.

This was true then and is true now but what a shitstorm that caused. The diddies hate truth.

This diddy has no difficulty with your thesis. It does allow for said existence to have featured a fracture at some point.

Maybe i've misjudged wee Jum, he just keeps love of Rangers well hidden....

598426_orig.jpg

Quite a lot of well-knowns in that quote from Oor Wullie, but would you know who ROBBIE Burns might be?

Edited for a typo.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

As much as I have no time for Rangers, I don't think Dunfermline supporters should have as much to say. What was their % in the pound to exit administration,,,zero, if I remember correctly. Neither should Hearts be held up as an example.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

As much as I have no timefor Rangers, I don't think Dunfermline supporters should have as much to say. What was their % in the pound to exit administration,,,zero, if I remember correctly. Neither should Hearts be held up as an example.

I'm sure they are just jealous rangers were bought out of liquidation..

With some of the legal mud starting to stick after decades of malpractice it is worrying that the Rangers loyal still batter on with in jokes and totally irrelevant nonsense.

Mike Ashley will be the one who cleans up this scandalous mess of a club. Not the idealist way Rangers fans want it to happen but he will clean it. He is well known as a poker player and will use his money to grab control of Rangers, directly or indirectly.

Now he has his guy on board he will let him know exactly what has happened and is happening. And he got that control just be bailing out the club a month or so at a time. Next million he puts in will give him more control without inflating the share price. The club will owe him more and more, no doubt well secured, and the share price will keep falling. Anyone who tries to buy enough of the shares to go for ownership knows they will have to try to prise him out. What real influence do the bus boys have in running the club now, despite their shareholding? But who fancies their chances against Ashley? Dave King did I hear you say? :lol: The fact that King has no money is a big limitation.

And the good thing is that Ashley will cut through the nonsense spoutings of Ally, his 'management' team, and some of the highly paid players. When Ashley decides they should go, they will go and if he ends up being more unpopular it won't worry him one jot. . No amount of rallies, speeches from Bomber, tears from Ally will change his mind.

So the clean out and clean up is at last now beginning. The next year will be great to watch as the clear out based reality and sanity take priority over lunatic rantings speaking on behalf of 'ra people'.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I am delighted that the mud is sticking.

So far we have Duffer and Felpers up to their neck in it, it is not like we have not been saying this for a long time.

Collier, yep dodgy b*****d check

Whyte, do not think you will find many Rangers fans singing his praises, tough one for the Ps and Ds though, do they really want to see their hero behind bars? done his bit now let him rot perhaps?

ok so who next?

Green, yeah I hope he is implicated, this was a stitch up and Green was involved long before anyone had heard of him, does that deliver ahmed and Stockbridge?

How about the Rangers men, chairman Malcolm Murray? non exec Walter Smith? did they know anything or worse still did they turn a blind eye?

and of course David Duped Murray, yes yes yes I hope he is implicated.

As for jokes? are we to take things so seriously, especially as we the fans have been pawns to be played with, jokes help us get through it, jokes help to remind us that we the ordinary fans are just that, ordinary football fans, so I am not going to apologise for a little bit of humour.

Bet all the orcs who championed spiv after spiv are feeling stupid now eh?

The stadium full of idiots who held up a red card to liquidation, when none of them realised they were protesting against liquidation of a company and that the club would always survive, eh?

Or the f**k nuggets who gave to the RFFF to fund a company running the club, even though the club would always survive?

There really is an incredible amount of morons in the rangers support.

Mind you, when Greig, Watty and Ally, all good rangers men were letting it happen, sitting silent in board meetings, taking your season ticket money. What hope did you have.

Always the victims, never again victorious.

What did it mean? I can only assume if you do not want to answer then you must be embarrassed to say, as I said I am quite content not to push you on it for this reason.

Why would you think I'm embarrassed?

Have I deleted the post and asked you to delete your quote? No.

Now, run along, think it over, read my post again. And just take a minute to think about it.