Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where did the money come from that paid the bank off?

Ticketus.

and who are ticketus?

A company who give out loans on ST.

That does not really answer the question.

It's really painful trying to read some of the pish you type, Tedi.

Except I am not, I offered you a way out several posts ago, seem you cannot help hitting that reply button though.

So why not just drop it, several times I've suggested you go away and think about it... there's nothing to be ashamed of in not understanding a simple one word question.

Edited by dave.j

Octopus press statement on Ticketus

17 February 2012

Octopus Investments would like to clarify the position of Ticketus with regard to the current Glasgow Rangers coverage.

Ticketus is one of the many entities into which Octopus Protected EIS invests. Ticketus has purchased tickets for Glasgow Rangers games for a number of seasons in advance, as it has done for a number of years previously with THE CLUB.

Ticketus does not lend money; Ticketus is the owner of assets – the tickets. Octopus is continuing to work with the administrators and Glasgow Rangers on this matter.

I saw on another forum that certain celticminded tweeters and bloggers are claiming that they can't comment on the current going ons associated with Rangers for legal, one of them even claimed to be a journalist lol

Strange thing is it's never stopped them before.

As what?

Salary? did he pay tax and ni then? how about a dividend....ooops no profit, canny go down that route.

Why you stressing out about a company that ran your club?

What ever he did, he did as the owner of the assets. They were his company's to do as it saw fit.

Your club gave up that claim for the sake of continuality.

Or was it still just a club, and no separate company, when Whyte was involved?

Edited by dave.j

Is this the start of the P & B Craig Whyte defence team?

#sleepeasycraigybhoy

No, but maybe your efforts are being wasted?

Look at the guys history, at least the stuff David Murray didn't get deleted off Google.

The guys as dodgy as they come, what's his criminal record? Much jail time so far?

I'll ask again, why you getting so het up about a guy who owned a company that once ran your club...

It's probably deleted now, but was one of your earliest posts not one proclaiming you don't give a shit about the company, you only care about what happens on the park?

Edited by dave.j

You cannot steal from yourself.

He guilty of conning Ticketus of money to provide the funding ...

Ticketus are dealing with their claim ..

HMRC are dealing with theirs ..

According to your own stance your club has no claim, legal entity or standing in the real world ... what's your point?

we could be on to something here.......

FOUR men are due to appear at ­Glasgow Sheriff Court today in ­connection with an alleged fraudulent scheme to buy out Rangers.They were detained by police on Friday as part of an investigation into the 2011 takeover of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

Gary Withey, David Grier, Paul Clark and David Whitehouse were held during early-morning raids at addresses across England.

Early morning raids. I thought that was only for drug dealers, armed robbers and the like. Surely they could just have been asked to report to the local polis station. I mean, it's not as if they would go on the run or anything...........

Here he is! Hiding in a box, kindly supplied by Willie Miller by the looks of it!

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276270/Gallery/images/19806234/5297890.jpg

Rumour has it, he used to hang around with an acquaintance called Tiger Tim, 'nuff said!

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

Craig Whyte is on the run...fled his Monaco pad on Saturday I hear, where would he go? Costa Rica? Panama?

He could rent a room at Cliff Richards place in Barbados.

Plenty of choice for him

http://www.answers.com/Q/Which_countries_do_not_have_extradition_treaties_with_the_United_Kingdom