Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Proof on your claim that i defended certain comments please.

ha ha your funny. If you read my statement it was "so your defending youngsy comment" your reply should have been no I'm not defending it. But as you are a bit simple that was too much for you.

I think it was Keith Jackson who made the claim last night and he has tweetedkeith jackson‏@tedermeatballs@jwrfc266 Not in the office so not sure what's going on. Thought it would have been out by now. He's in the States though so it's early yet.

And what is tedermeatballs all about?

Radio Scotland led at 6.10 that it is due shortly, but seeing easdales one, you kinda know where it is going.

ha ha your funny. If you read my statement it was "so your defending youngsy comment" your reply should have been no I'm not defending it. But as you are a bit simple that was too much for you.

The answer is i defended no one and you lied but can't man up and admit it.

Next time don't post shite like that without the proof to back it up.

Radio Scotland led at 6.10 that it is due shortly, but seeing easdales one, you kinda know where it is going.

Was watching the walking dead (insert zombie quip) and never listened tonight, aye it'll probably contradict Easdales.

And there was me thinking that it was a lynch mob who bullied the authorities into hammering Rangers for being the victims of a fraud.

Again Bennett, I have to point out that Rangers weren't "hammered". They were treated just the same as any other club that liquidated was - if anything, they were given preferential treatment and crammed right into the bottom tier.

It's true that the authorities were working on a way of sliming Rangers into the old first division, out of financial self-interest. This - deliberately turning a blind eye to the rules for personal financial gain - is called "corruption".

Remember, you don't like corruption, so I assume you wanted the rules enforced. I do remember that many of your fellow supporters have been angry about that plan, when it's suited them to be angry about it.

Nor were Rangers liquidated because they were "the victims of fraud". They were liquidated because their finances were so precarious that a single season without European football was enough to force them into close the doors.

Rangers aren't dead because of "fraud", although I'm aware that this is today's excuse. Rangers are dead because they spent fvck-tons of money, then found that they couldn't pay their employees.

Edited by flyingrodent

Here's a simple question, Vicky.

What is your opinion on youngsy's stated wish that Craig Whyte contacts cancer?

i never lied I asked so your defending the comment as I just said you just had to say no I'm not defending it.

Youngsy's post was out of order, I stand by my morals, regardless of what team a person supports, that was a disgusting post.

Or

I couldn't give a shit about Youngsys post, it's a football forum. Infact I couldn't give a shit about WRK's post either, I just greet like a baby about it because I'm a bit weird like that.

Nor were Rangers liquidated because they were "the victims of fraud". They were liquidated because their finances were so precarious that a single season without European football was enough to force them into close the doors.

I'm sorry but that is looking less and less unlikely as time goes on, hell we have 3 D&P employees who have been charged, a lawyer for CB also charged and Whyte on the wanted list.

i never lied I asked so your defending the comment as I just said you just had to say no I'm not defending it.

You did not ask, you made a statement which said i defended some comments.

I'll continue to call you a liar.

I'm sorry but that is looking less and less unlikely as time goes on, hell we have 3 D&P employees who have been charged, a lawyer for CB also charged and Whyte on the wanted list.

Less and less unlikely?

So more likely? At least your coming to terms with reality.

Yes Benny, but those charges relate to the purchase of Rangers, not to the manner in which they were run.

Again, there's a very compelling reason to believe that Rangers were such a basket case that liquidation was inevitable if they couldn't access European millions every single year. I'm sure you can imagine what that reason is.

May I ask...and I will :)....

You say rangers were a victim of fraud?

How so?

Rangers were a club. Any fraud would be perpetrated on the owners surely.

Rangers would be irrelevant to the fraud, true there might be 'consequences', but we know how the byres reacted to consequences before.

Rangers supporters may have been victims of a fraud, but that is totally different, from the boards of the 60/70's through to, lol, Flo, the supporters have been ripped. But they want 'more' , so is that 'really' fraud, as the conmen give them what they want.