Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We condemned him as a c unt and criminal when he took over. No-one wanted to listen then and I'm willing to bet you won't listen now. Just a word of warning though. Self pity is like a drug and can rapidly lead to depression. While I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire I wouldn't wish an illness on anyone.

Oh please, do me a favour, go bother someone who's interested in your opinion, because i'm not.

Still can't believe that Whyte is getting the brunt of the abuse over the whole debacle.

Murray done far more damage and Green has left it far harder to sort out. Whyte was just a chancer on the make who got shafted by McCoists lack of managerial ability.

A couple of days ago, I likened the Horde to a bunch of cats in a sack, blindly thrashing around to find someone to blame.

Well, youngsy has obviously found the focus for his hatred. Never mind due process, or waiting until the full facts are known, or that Whyte, at the time, was acting on behalf of rangers - Whyte single-handedly destroyed rangers, so cancer it is. Obviously fair enough in youngsy's view.

The only positive I can see from this is that the poster concerned, in common with many of the more "traditional" supporters, is getting on a bit, so this kind of mindset may eventually disappear through natural wastage. The rest of us just have to be patient.

In no way am i defending Murray but how the fucking hell did Murray do more damage than Whyte? Murray may well have been the root cause but Whyte and his co-conspirators had this lined up for a fraudulent takeover, knowing full well that admin and liquidation was their aim, in order to rid themselves of all debt, the EBT case being the main one, and then sit back after the assets were purchased, intent on making millions for themselves, not the club.

Had Murray not gone with his "Tenner for every fiver" soundbites, stayed away from dodgy payment vehicles, and run the club in a sensible manner, nothing that followed would have happened. He'd have had plenty of folk willing to buy the club and not just the shysters and con men who were willing to take the flak that would follow what was obviously going to happen in order to make a buck.

Murray is the reason the club were unsellable, he is the reason that Whyte got involved, and he is the reason that Whyte was able to do what he done.

In no way am i defending Murray but how the fucking hell did Murray do more damage than Whyte? Murray may well have been the root cause but Whyte and his co-conspirators had this lined up for a fraudulent takeover, knowing full well that admin and liquidation was their aim, in order to rid themselves of all debt, the EBT case being the main one, and then sit back after the assets were purchased, intent on making millions for themselves, not the club.

surely you were always going to win the BTC?

The hindsight triumphalism indicates that was what the rangers support thought all along and that they were not totally gobsmacked when (parts of) the verdict went in their favour.

that verdict is still being appealed, of course.

And no doubt you'll have first class experience of being described as bitter and twisted for your opinions.

Indeed I have - I've also got enough cojones to defend those opinions.

So - cancer, then. Appropriate karmic punishment for financial wrongdoing? Do explain, I'm all ears.

Had Murray not gone with his "Tenner for every fiver" soundbites, stayed away from dodgy payment vehicles, and run the club in a sensible manner, nothing that followed would have happened. He'd have had plenty of folk willing to buy the club and not just the shysters and con men who were willing to take the flak that would follow what was obviously going to happen in order to make a buck.

Murray is the reason the club were unsellable, he is the reason that Whyte got involved, and he is the reason that Whyte was able to do what he done.

We all know that Murray very much overspent and pulled the club into massive financial difficulties but this was a criminal conspiracy initiated by Whyte, certainly Murray's financial actions opened the doors for such a fraud happening but nevertheless the people who are responsible for the liquidation are those implicated in the fraud, there may well be others, we will wait and see on that.

We condemned him as a c unt and criminal when he took over. No-one wanted to listen then and I'm willing to bet you won't listen now. Just a word of warning though. Self pity is like a drug and can rapidly lead to depression. While I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire I wouldn't wish an illness on anyone.

No need, the club he loved pissed on him for quite sometime, and i don't think he was even on fire.

That has got to sting a bit huh.

surely you were always going to win the BTC?

The hindsight triumphalism indicates that was what the rangers support thought all along and that they were not totally gobsmacked when (parts of) the verdict went in their favour.

that verdict is still being appealed, of course.

That would be the verdict on those cases which rangers weren't already found liable. of course, Ken. A bit like the "transfer ban" and all those other punishments, I'd suggest that hindsight has taken a back-seat to revisionism for a lot of these fuckwits - see some of the historic posts from the likes of Tedi and youngsy which are providing regular chuckles at the moment.

I'll tell you what, i'll withdraw the cancer jibe when you and many others on here condemn this man as the c unt and criminal he is and who was intent on destroying the finances of many people through his and others conspiracy to de-fraud for millions irrespective of how you feel towards the club and support.

Never!

Long live Sir Craig of Whyte! :thumsup2

Hearts-v-Rangers-Craig-Whyte-pa_2669262.

We all know that Murray very much overspent and pulled the club into massive financial difficulties but this was a criminal conspiracy initiated by Whyte, certainly Murray's financial actions opened the doors for such a fraud happening but nevertheless the people who are responsible for the liquidation are those implicated in the fraud, there may well be others, we will wait and see on that.

You could maybe do yourself a favour and "wait and see" on the whole thing. You've made quite a mess of things on several occasions with your Mr Omniscient act over the last couple of years.

Alternatively, you could alert the relevant authorities and save them the expense of many, many lawyers' time over the ensuing months and years.

Murray knew everything about Whyte and what his plans were. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that Murray was the one who approached Whyte and told him about the opportunities he would have for making money out of Rangers. Probably none of that is provable mind you.

Whyte is a chancer. He knew there were 2 ways it could go. Qualify for the Champions League and everything was rosy. Drop out of the Champions League and take the admin/liquidation route. Either way he was unlikely to lose. Murray also knew that those were the only options available, but didn't want to be there if it went to option 2.

Murray is every bit as complicit and more. Whyte was a paid stooge who is/was willing to live with the abuse.

Indeed I have - I've also got enough cojones to defend those opinions.

So - cancer, then. Appropriate karmic punishment for financial wrongdoing? Do explain, I'm all ears.

Good for you on that. I'll state why about the cancer jibe on Whyte; first of all it may well have been crass and insensitive in your opinion, however from my point of view i am of the opinion that i would hope Whyte suffers immensely physically as well as a custodial sentence for the grief and financial pain his actions have brought on many thousands,

You could maybe do yourself a favour and "wait and see" on the whole thing. You've made quite a mess of things on several occasions with your Mr Omniscient act over the last couple of years.

Alternatively, you could alert the relevant authorities and save them the expense of many, many lawyers' time over the ensuing months and years.

What the fucking hell are you on about? Read the post, take in what was stated and understand that the 'wait and see' part was that just maybe there may well be others involved in this massive fraud so therefore we will have to wait and see what else transpires.

Edited by youngsy

More like The Dukes of Hazzard...

Monkey is a resident of Hazzard county, he'll not be chufed at being linked with Rangers.

Very nicely summed up. I know a few level headed rangers fans who hold similar feelings of rage against all other fans, but when pressed cannot explain why.

You're a mad hermit ho doesn't talk to people, stop talking pish.

So BDO confirmed that DK never got a penny of his £20M back then.

Didn't Densboy and Aofays provide iron clad proof that he did?

Densboy and the angry one wouldn't make things up would they....

Think what you like, matey. That's my feelings towards Whyte, a true c unt who does not give a flying for the feeligs or hardship his actions caused thousands, neither you nor anyone else will change those feelings towards Whyte, it may be crass but when you have been one of his victims financially then comment, until then give it a rest. Neither 8 or any other Rangers fans on this forum has to spin anything, i'll reply for myself, hope that clarifies. Once again we see another who does not condemn Whyte for the damage he caused to thousands because the club and support who suffered most was Rangers, but hey have a go at someone for saying what he feels towards this fraudster.

I'll tell you what, i'll withdraw the cancer jibe when you and many others on here condemn this man as the c unt and criminal he is and who was intent on destroying the finances of many people through his and others conspiracy to de-fraud for millions irrespective of how you feel towards the club and support.

So only victims of crime can comment on (alleged)criminals now?

You really are losing it youngsy. And for the umpteenth time the whole collection of shysters and spivs were roundly condemned and criticised at the time the likes of yourself were queuing up to give them your hard earned cash.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Monkey is a resident of Hazzard county, he'll not be chufed at being linked with Rangers.

You're a mad hermit ho doesn't talk to people, stop talking pish.

Didn't Densboy and Aofays provide iron clad proof that he did?

Densboy and the angry one wouldn't make things up would they....

it's not really on to wish illness on people, but if you could develop painful blisters on your typing fingers for a month or so.....

Murray knew everything about Whyte and what his plans were. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that Murray was the one who approached Whyte and told him about the opportunities he would have for making money out of Rangers. Probably none of that is provable mind you.

Whyte is a chancer. He knew there were 2 ways it could go. Qualify for the Champions League and everything was rosy. Drop out of the Champions League and take the admin/liquidation route. Either way he was unlikely to lose. Murray also knew that those were the only options available, but didn't want to be there if it went to option 2.

Murray is every bit as complicit and more. Whyte was a paid stooge who is/was willing to live with the abuse.

Think you're wasting your breath mate give the responses of the Bears over the last few days.

Somehow they seem to be of the opinion that everything was rosy in 2011 and it's all the fault of those nasty diddies and Their ex-Hero.