Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm talking about the Ps and Ds. You really are looking for miniscule details to keep you happy at the moment, aren't you? Mind you, when your multi-million pound club with all its trophies gets sold for a quid, it does tend to bring things into perspective.

No you quite clearly posted that you supported a premiership team.

I wonder which team .......

No you quite clearly posted that you supported a premiership team.

I wonder which team .......

Clutching at straws, Benny Boy, clutching at straws.

"Oh good. Changed its name to the Scottish Premiership. I suppose that means they aren't b*st*rds any more. Would that mean you would love us all if we called you ars*hol*s instead of c*n*s?"

Straws aren't going to save you when the resurrected Titanic hits the second iceberg. We, ie the rest of Scottish football, are calling you c*nts and have been for many years now. Would you love the rest of Scottish football if we called you ars*hol*s instead, Of course you wouldn't because at least half of your own fan-base thinks you are c*nts and ars*hol*s

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Did benny ever get round to answering the Rodent's question?

Nope.

Or Scott's. or mine, or indeed any that he feels beneath him. Still sticking to the lofty heights of snide digs and trawling years-old posts to show what a cúnt I am.

This is me, and way, way over there, that's surprised.

I don't know anyone who thought he was a hero, most were sceptical. As for the welcome you speak of i'm sure we'd just won the league and fans emotions were high.

I've not noticed your signature before.

Its 2 years out of date, my opinion has since changed and I have stated that on here.

Glad I'm such a celebrity though.

The previous 18 months getting ran at a healthy profit while reducing debt is all the evidence you need.

You are seriously being counter productive at any cost.

Nothing at the club changed other than the owner when Whyte took over, if the club was profitable as you keep claiming over many threads and many pages then why did the club fail financially if it were a viable business ?

The club hung on a knife edge financially when Whyte took over, the EBT recipients had to have their contracts renegotiated so they took home the exact amount of money as in take home pay they did under an EBT dual contracts pushing up the wage bill by millions.

The club the previous season only managed to survive financially because of the Champions League group stage money holding back the administrators for a year longer, this would explain why SDM pumped the club to the first shyster that was stupid enough to hope the club would come through it's woes. and he'd be the fans hero.

Having failed to get into the Champions League/Europa League group stages under Whyte's tenure your profitable business or should I post gamble they made the Champs League put the club into financial soapy.

Whyte could have or more importantly should have sold at least 5 of the highest paid earners pre season to ensure the clubs financial predicament was stabilised but he didn't because as we know you and yer fellow chums would have dragged out the pish stained sheets demanding better.

Now chump do you wish to continue with your "the club is profitable" stance ?, I have clearly labelled out yer old dead clubs financial predicament, no Champs League money and the club folds over and that was the bottom line.

Lastly you could claim the club was a profitable business if it would have survived without the Champs League money but it wasn't. This is undeniable proof that your club was being run badly and even in the season before Whyte bought it fur a poond and could have went into admin a year earlier under SDM if Walter Mitty had failed to reach the Champs League group stages.

Profitable business I think not, gambling you'll reach the Champs League group stages is not a well run profitable business model for any club as one failure to reach it will kill the club and it did. :D

Clutching at straws, Benny Boy, clutching at straws.

"Oh good. Changed its name to the Scottish Premiership. I suppose that means they aren't b*st*rds any more. Would that mean you would love us all if we called you ars*hol*s instead of c*n*s?"

Straws aren't going to save you when the resurrected Titanic hits the second iceberg. We, ie the rest of Scottish football, are calling you c*nts and have been for many years now. Would you love the rest of Scottish football if we called you ars*hol*s instead, Of course you wouldn't because at least half of your own fan-base thinks you are c*nts and ars*hol*s

Has anyone successfully defended their title before?

Again you cannot say that liquidation would have happened if there was no fraudulent activities from Whyte and friends, no Whyte would have imo seen Rangers going on selling a player or two per year and slowly reducing the debt until the BTC was won and then we may have seen some interest from non fraudsters in buying the club

:lol: FFS Benny, stop it ma sides are aching.

Firstly...you seem upset.

It is you who are massaging figures

The £38M figure you mention still includes the bank debt of £18M, it is not as you make out another £38M

The other £20M of liabilities is made up of leasing costs which are not leased of thin air but actual assets which have a book value, these assets I assume went back to the lease company,also included was deferred income and accruals to various places which is of course for goods and services not yet received, it has to be declared as a liability for accounting purposes but it is definitely not a debt.

The total debt stood at £27M which included the bank debt of £19M (£1M payable in a year), finance leases £4M and bank O/D and other minor loans of £4M which had fallen £4M from the previous year, the unaudited accounts for 2011 showed a further significant drop but I am not counting them due to being unaudited.

You're shite at figures and accounts Tedi, best not to get involved with things way over your intelligence when you run out of fingers to count on ffs. :P

The profits killed the club !, well if your Tedi that is. :lol:

I've not noticed your signature before.

Its 2 years out of date, my opinion has since changed and I have stated that on here.

Glad I'm such a celebrity though.

If i used the updated sig you suggested i would get a ban.

Sorry chief but no can do...

Are you forgetting the SFA closing the transfer window early going against a UEFA directive to leave it open until the Monday.

Would this be the very same SFA whom decided to close their transfer window early so that your club could circumvent UEFA rules so that said trialists could be signed on the last day that every other league in Europe completed their transfers ???, not as if the SFA did Rangers FC a favour by having some time to officially register their players with Europe's main governing body when the SFA's deadline had already expired.

The SFA bending every rule they can to help your club and you still want to say they had it in for our club. :1eye

Yes it wasn't the answer he wanted so he refused to acknowledge it.

Ranger, please.

Edit: Okay, can you say it again, in terms that we can all understand?

For - I think - the ninth time, what should Scottish football fans have done, presented with Rangers' liquidation, other than urge their clubs to adhere to the laws of the game?

Edited by flyingrodent