Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've not followed this thread much these past few days but was that ever in doubt? I've always found you reasonable. Shite at spelling, mind.

Well, thank you kind Sir. I do have spelling lapses sometimes, as I often use a device that auto-corrects for me......it's called an Ipod or something like that?

I do prefer sitting at the old Tower PC which is much more friendly towards my (lack of) electronic skills.

And I like a good debate from time to time, albeit it's getting harder to do so on this particular thread.

Did I miss any apostrophes?

I love the records idea of a good story... Absolutely no evidence he considered buying motherwell. A link to a story that confirms Boyle had never spoken to him. And now apparently he's a Motherwell fan?

Vicky red dotted this? :1eye What do you disapprove so much with what Dave has wrote that you thought it deserved a red dot? Vicky is not enjoying the journey I reckon :lol:

Why are you brown nosing someone who rips the utter kunt out of you?

Personally I think rangers have a good squad of players. They unfortunately have a manager who is inadequate to do the job. Stuart McCall is like a vulture hovering above Ally just waiting on one more poor result.

Would love to hear mcculloch having a right go at the more experienced players.

Stuart McCall did a decent job at Motherwell then the pressure got to him and he quit. I am not so sure now the Rangers job and the added pressure that goes with that job is right for him.

I heard on the radio on Saturday that McCoist is on more than twice what Pardew is getting at Newcastle United!! It is madness what he is being paid and i refuse to believe we can't get a far better manager in on a fraction of what he is being paid.

The problem with Ally is he knows where the bodies are buried and probably held a shovel for the spivs. You can see he is a spoilt child when he doesn't get his way(see nearly every press conference) so I can see him getting a move sideways if they fall further behind rather than the sack which will mean more wages for a new coach coming in that you can't afford. Will Ally be willing to do the dirty on bessie mates Durrant and McDowell?

why didn't anybody warn........

....us that the whole Rangers bankruptcy debacle and the ensuing couple of years of Sevco Rangers was going to prove so uproariously hilarious....?

and we have Tedi and Bennett etc claiming the most insignificant wee non-event ( as is in the ongoing Charlie Telfer fee negotiations) as a WATP Get It Up Youse victory of some sort.........

Ally Must Stay etc......

Edited by Ken Fitlike