Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whit a crock ... Craig is simply urging the fans to email them and abuse them ... knowing full well that copies of his 'original email pic' are now floating around the internet landing on sites like this ...

If it was fake would the media be running with it?

Remember they ignored everything that CF put out but CF was appaently a blakmailing scumbag afterall....

I'm sure Densboy will apologise...

The Scottish FA Board convened on Tuesday, 23rd December to hear a submission from the Board of Rangers Football Club. This meeting was arranged in respect of a request set out in an Application to Consent to an increase in MASH Holdings Limited's shareholding in Rangers International Football Club to a maximum of 29.9% of the issued share capital.

The Board has now carefully considered the Application and has decided, unanimously, that the Application should not be granted.

The Board, under Article 13 of the Scottish FA Articles of Association, is required to have due regard to the need to promote and safeguard the interests and public profile of association football, its players, spectators and others involved with the game. This test is set out in full in Article 13.6.

Well they still have a £16M offer on the table.

Not siding with anyone in this, but all you have is the word of a guy who has shown himself to be nothing like trustworthy. The £16m might not actually be on the table.

Personally, I think if he wants to, Ashley will still buy whatever shareholding he feels he has to in Rangers and will deal with the legal challenge from the SFA if and when it comes round.

Still very surprised that they have knocked it back initially.

Edited by Ross.

If they won't accept Ashley's clean money why would they accept Kings?

I actually don't see any problem with Ashley owning rangers and Newcastle. Think the SFA will be challenged on this and lose.

Challenged in the courts? and what grounds would Ashley have?

The only fly in the ointment i can see is maybe a conflict of interest with a couple of SFA board members.

According to King all the guarantees they need will be given and the names involved will be released once the shareholders accept.

According to King Easdale accepted this.

According to King Somers is 'disingenuous'

Not sure what other choice the shareholders now have, they have nothing to lose accepting it especially given the alternative seems to be administration which is surely not in the best interests of shareholders or the company.

Any of those statements potentially a bit glib or shameless?

Challenged in the courts? and what grounds would Ashley have?

The only fly in the ointment i can see is maybe a conflict of interest with a couple of SFA board members.

The membership rules of a private club (The SPFL), are they what they want I thought.......was that not the issue with golf clubs?

MA may struggle to make a case.

Totally separately whatever happened to Leggo........

His insane blogs used to make me laugh

According to King all the guarantees they need will be given and the names involved will be released once the shareholders accept.

Not sure what other choice the shareholders now have, they have nothing to lose accepting it especially given the alternative seems to be administration which is surely not in the best interests of shareholders or the company.

Any of those statements potentially a bit glib or shameless?

According to the South African legal system, Dave King should not be trusted under any circumstances. Granted, the South African legal system is not the greatest standard for honest appraisals but the comments made about king(A few of them quoted above) would make me seriously question anything he states.

Rules which probably wouldn't stand up in court regarding property, shareholdings etc.

I am surprised at the SFA's strong stance. I half expected a hearts loss, rangers victory over hibs and Ashley given the green light to stabilise rangers leading to a re-emergence of WATP type nonsense.

'According to King' immediately sets the warning buzzers off.

Who on earth would agree to any deal with guarantees to be supplied after agreement?

'madder than mad wee Jock McMad from Aberdeen' as Blackadder would say

'According to King' immediately sets the warning buzzers off.

Who on earth would agree to any deal with guarantees to be supplied after agreement?

'madder than mad wee Jock McMad from Aberdeen' as Blackadder would say

What could possibly go wrong, said Charles Green to Craig Whyte and Dave King. In the drawing room with candelabra.