Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The club was already being ran by new operators by this point, the oldco never entered liquidation until October 2012.

This should be fun, :) Tedi define what is the club when the liquidation order was given ?

Oldco = PLC's debts and held Rangers FC's licences.

Newco = Assets bought from Rangers FC PLC when it went tits up and no licences.

If Rangers are the same club Administration would be they're THIRD insolvency event. 1.Admin under whyte 2.Liquidation. They got 15 points for the 1st but I dont recall Rangers being docked points for their 2nd insolvency event, Liquidation? Why was that?...If they survived liquidation then surely they should have been docked 25 points.

Surely initial administration, failure to resolve that situation and successfully come out with the finiancial crisis resolved with resultant liquidation is one insolvency event?

Not another cunning plan ... how does he do it?

Notice how the chump just ignored my post I replied to him about rule E20 ?, the post which the SPFL can't even in their own rules distinguish between the company paying taxes because it is registered in Companies House and the club which isn't a company being responsible for paying taxes ???

The club can't in the associations new rules & regulations pay taxes because it doesn't have any legal recognition any more according to their rules and the company running the club is responsible for paying taxes operating the club.

No ... they're about one of the only fuckers your lot haven't written to, phoned or abused/threatened ,,,, hardly an achievement.

Edit: "Boo Hoo did you see what they wrote in their match programme" .... cue hissy fits, gnashing of teeth and wailing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would appear that this went right under the radar during the ASA thingy,

Rangers FC used to boast n brag they were the worlds most successful club, nowadays they only boast n brag they are Scotland's most successful club, why is that do you think ?

Surely something went wrong there ?, or is it false advertising to claim to be the worlds most successful club when legally the club was wound up by Her Majesty's Government. :lol:

Why don't Rangers FC Ltd in Govan not advertise they are the world's most successful club any more ?, damn pesky legal laws eh. :)

The club was already being ran by new operators by this point, the oldco never entered liquidation until October 2012.

The points deduction comes the moment a club enters an insolvency event , not when it ends idiot.

Rangers ENTERED liquidation in June , whilst in administration ,THEN Green bought the liquidised assests......

June..http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/news/140-years-of-rangers-liquidated-after-just-8-minutes-of-meeting.17875998

There was a break in continuation under UEFA rules, of that there is no doubt.

And an overlap in the two clubs' existence according to Scotland's Governing Bodies...

You could almost feel sympathy for the poor Orcs, trying to wrap their limited intellects around the mental contortions necessary to believe they can still cuddle up to their 54 title comfort blankets...

Almost. ;)

I don't think you will find a more successful Rangers FC anywhere else in the world.

The point being they dropped advertising being the world's most successful club to just being Scotland's most successful club immediately after the ASA thingy. HTH

I do hope Tedi posts another backfiring self exploding link from UEFA. :)

He's probably looking on the UEFA website for one as we post. :lol:

He'd do better to look at the words of the Court or Arbitration for Sport, the body named as the final word in the SFA's articles of association and UEFA's articles.

The point being they dropped advertising being the world's most successful club to just being Scotland's most successful club immediately after the ASA thingy. HTH

Are you sure about this?

I don't see how there would be a distinction between the claims, beyond the silliness required to claim that a club with one lesser European trophy, is more successful than those with multiple wins of the big one.

The ASA thing was about a specific poster advertising season tickets, was it not? The statement on it concerned Scotland's Most Successful Club and the judgement enabled them to keep claiming it.

Ahhhh the old lets all join together and shout down any Rangers fan who attempts to debate routine, an old favourite on here.

Are we not just putting forward our views? Ergo, debating?

post-1724-14199689161006_thumb.jpg

I that case you should not have mentioned it in your post, you left yourself wide open to be corrected.

You didn't correct me though.

You missed the point and got all defensive, while inserting 'h's in my username, before turning on WRK for including wee digs in his post, claiming that it prevented discussion.

When this hypocrisy was pointed out of course, you simply ignored it.

Poor form, I'd say.

Except they did not.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/8215523/oldco-rangers-formally-enter-liquidation

I think you will find that the records from the court of session will agree with the SKY article, the oldco were still officially in admin in October, by which time the club had new owners and operators.

Execpt they did...unles HMRC dont know anything about it?....june....The tax authority says the alternative, liquidation, provides the best opportunity to protect taxpayers, allowing far greater investigation powers into what went wrong at Ibrox in recent years. And it stresses that either way, the sale goes on and Rangers, the team, does too.

You didn't correct me though.You missed the point and got all defensive, while inserting 'h's in my username, before turning on WRK for including wee digs in his post, claiming that it prevented discussion.When this hypocrisy was pointed out of course, you simply ignored it.Poor form, I'd say.

Par for the course, I'd say.

And from the UKs biggest Accounting site in JUNE......HMRC has refused Charles Green’s proposed company voluntary arrangement (CVA), which means the Ibrox club will go into liquidation within the next few days.

HMRC is reportedly owed more than £21m by the club, thus ensuring the liquidation of Rangers.