Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

IF it is the company being liquidated at the moment and not the club(inc the history etc) as the fans, sfa/spfl what you to believe then why did the club have to reapply for the clubs rightful place in the SPL and subsequently for membership of the sfa to play in the league? Surely the club not the company had this already? after all it is the club using the membership not the company.

i am pretty sure when our new owner comes in he won't have to apply for a membership to play in the league as we already have one.

Before season 2011/2012 the club was a footballing company and seen legally as one and the same corporate entity, club that is a company that plays football and has to pay tax doing it's trade (playing football) and therefore the club had to register with Companies House for legal recognition and a company status within the eyes of the law ie Ltd, PLC status or other.

After 2012 ??? we get a lot of pish about how the club can be separated from something it had to be in order to ply it's trade of football. The club had to be a company, separating the club from something it already is a con at best.

No one at any level has made a satisfactory explanation of what defines a club and what defines the company, nothing stands up to scrutiny at all. They might have well just have said we are removing the clubs company status to protect the club from it's huge debts from over a decade of cheating and institutional corruption on all it's opponents. That makes sense.

IF it is the company being liquidated at the moment and not the club(inc the history etc) as the fans, sfa/spfl what you to believe then why did the club have to reapply for the clubs rightful place in the SPL and subsequently for membership of the sfa to play in the league? Surely the club not the company had this already? after all it is the club using the membership not the company.

i am pretty sure when our new owner comes in he won't have to apply for a membership to play in the league as we already have one.

More to your point, when was the club that wasn't a company allowed to trade and access very large sums of money?

Before season 2011/2012 the club was a footballing company and seen legally as one and the same corporate entity, club that is a company that plays football and has to pay tax doing it's trade (playing football) and therefore the club had to register with Companies House for legal recognition and a company status within the eyes of the law ie Ltd, PLC status or other.

After 2012 ??? we get a lot of pish about how the club can be separated from something it had to be in order to ply it's trade of football. The club had to be a company, separating the club from something it already is a con at best.

No one at any level has made a satisfactory explanation of what defines a club and what defines the company, nothing stands up to scrutiny at all. They might have well just have said we are removing the clubs company status to protect the club from it's huge debts from over a decade of cheating and institutional corruption on all it's opponents. That makes sense.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my oft repeated point that when the company was liquidated the club went into space. It was brought back to Earth by a secret space shuttle mission - out of retirement it came - bankrolled by Charles Green. The shuttled was piloted by, and I have this on good authority, Commander Lee McCulloch of Nasa.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my oft repeated point that when the company was liquidated the club went into space. It was brought back to Earth by a secret space shuttle mission - out of retirement it came - bankrolled by Charles Green. The shuttled was piloted by, and I have this on good authority, Commander Lee McCulloch of Nasa.

So agent Whyte really did have intergalactic aspirations then for the club then ?, shame Uranus fucked them up eh ?, gave them a right pumping from behind.

So agent Whyte really did have intergalactic aspirations then for the club then ?, shame Uranus fucked them up eh ?, gave them a right pumping from behind.

You put it so eloquently.

He would have been chosen by representatives of the football clubs from the original board that was created during the formation of the SPFL. His opposition for the CE role was David Longmuir

The SPFL's board comprises three members from the top-tier clubs, two from the second tier and one person representing the bottom 20 clubs.

They are: Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen); Les Gray (Hamilton), Mike Mulraney (Alloa); and Bill Darroch (Stenhousemuir).

How is there four from the top tier then?