Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

“@STVGrant: Rangers have lost appeal to SFA judicial panel against £250,000 owed to SPFL on EBT commission. Club to take matter to arbitration.”

Oh,,,poor tramps, maybe they'll have to bring out that orange top after all, or another buy a brick bullshit.

Honestly, here's the Blog Rangers fans used to tar Phil with a sickening sectarian brush!!!...?..

..Professor Struth had waited a long time for this day.

“They laughed at me in the institute. Laughed at me. AT ME!!!!!”

Now it was time and soon the world would know their folly in underestimating his genius.

He had, ahem, acquired the sperm of a criminally insane murderer doing a life sentence.

His decision to use a ten thousand pound gorilla as mother was inspired.

Struth was convinced that these two were close enough to breed and he was correct.

Once impregnated it just sat in the corner and didn’t say much, but he was always aware of its presence.

He was betrayed by a colleague and the ethics council had rescinded his licence to work in the field of genetics.

And they said he was mad!

Ha!

However, it wouldn’t have worked without the new type of incubator.

That was the key in all of this.

It was a cultural womb.

That was his breakthrough discovery.

Dodgy DNA just wasn’t going to make what he imagined.

The carefully selected genetics weren’t enough to fashion this creature.

His creature!

The music of Ulster flute bands was piped into the sealed unit.

He knew this could cause hearing damage, but it wasn’t in his plan that this creature would do much listening anyway.

Contained within this artificial womb he would nurture his baby Billy Boy.

Struth pumped in a unique food supply comprised of cheap lager and liquidised burgers.

Growth would be rapid due to the infusion of more steroids than in the Loyalist wings at Long Kesh.

It was important that no intellectual distraction or moral dilemma be allowed to contaminate the controlled environment.

The creature would come ready made with a series of responses that would appear inexplicable to ordinary humans.

The thing was shown images of Catholics Schools, Priests, Celtic, but most of all NEIL LENNON!

Each time an electric shock would be administered.

Concepts like tolerance, pluralism, and a benevolent curiosity in other people and other cultures would be anathema to this creation.

He knew his creature would be perfect.

This one was a prototype, but it could be programmed to hate any ethnic minority they just had to change the toxic mix in the incubator.

Soon he would have a modern production facility capable of churning out thousands of them.

No!

Millions!

Once cloned his beast could be exported to any regime that wanted to inflict chaos on a neighbour.

This was a truly horrible weapons system.

Sending several thousands of these hybrids into a city would paralyse it for days.

Suddenly and without warning policemen would be attacked for no discernible reason and normal riot control methods wouldn’t work.

Rubber bullets would simply be lost in the rolls of blubber.

The creature had been designed to have wrists so fat that they would be too thick for a regulation police handcuffs.

Even police dogs would contract diseases if they got their teeth into them.

The creature was also a platform for chemical warfare.

It had urine that was so toxic that when deployed in public places, like war memorials, it could spoil an entire city.

Struth had a contact in the Spanish interior ministry who wanted to stage a riot control exercise and use the system in Barcelona.

The professor was convinced that when it came to asymmetrical warfare his creature would have no equal.

The illiterate, drunken, urinating brain dead rioter would define urban combat in the 21st century.

In the age of the smart bomb his creature would now allow a commander to deploy weapons grade stupidity onto the modern battle space.

The thing had a microchip inserted into the back of its thick neck.

This meant that a rudimentary message could be sent at the same time to thousands of them

The communication could not be complex, but basic information could be processed.

This allowed many of them to be deployed using simple commands from one person of only average intelligence.

It was perfect!

The Hybrid Unique Networked System would make Struth famous.

Due to a lack of funds the professor had been forced to adapt a large wheelie bin, but it did the job.

To keep out the outside world he was forced to wrap the incubator in bin bags, the umbilical cord the exhaust pipe from an old ford transit.

The pygmies at the university had cut his funding, but he would show them!

Ha!

Once this creature would be seen in action then the contracts and the orders would roll in.

It was now time, because if he left it in there any longer then the creature would be too big to get out of the incubator.

Using a block and tackle on the roof he pulled on the rope.

The plastic womb was tipped over, the bin bags were split open and sludge ran out all over the garage floor.

The huge creature was revealed to the world and it rolled out and rolled and rolled.

It was only stopped by the garage wall and it started to stumble to its feet.

Agility and grace was not part of the design specification of Struth’s creature.

The huge hulking abomination then stumbled towards the professor.

It opened its large mouth and the smell hit the scientist like a slap.

Struth stared and trembled slightly in awe of what he had created.

Finally it spoke:

“We are the people!”

Not sure I would describe it as bigoted rather than just an awful piece of mean spirited writing. The funny thing is most of the tropes could just as easily be used to describe the equally mindless terrorist sympathisers and racist apologists who support the other cheek.

Walter Smith, also duped apparently. Honest question, was he paid when he was Greens lickspittle, mouthpiece, chattel/hoor?

Some brass neck these Rangers 'legends'.

From the BBC website

Former Rangers manager Walter Smith says he will never return to Ibrox in an official capacity and regrets joining the troubled club's board.

Smith returned to Ibrox in November 2012 as a non-executive director under then-chief executive Charles Green and became chairman six months later.

"I still go to the games now and again, but I would not go back on to the board again :lol: ," the 66-year-old said.

"I learned it's an environment I'm not particularly comfortable in."

Smith also believes he should have stood down as chairman much sooner than he did in August 2013.

At the time, he accused Yorkshireman Green and former directors Brian Stockbridge and Bryan Smart of creating a "highly dysfunctional environment".

"Not particularily comfortable in", means being totally out of his depth and useless. There were many who pointed that out at the time on P&B and elsewhere. You didn't have to be brain surgeon to know he was only there as a patsy for Green.

His appointment was all about giving Green some credibility and keeping the great unwashed amongst the Rangers support on side. It worked. "At the time" when he accused Green etc of being rogues was said as he walked, but could have said the same at any time while he was still chairman. But cash in his pocket dictated his timing.

Smith no doubt was well rewarded for turning up. It is amazing how wise he can be after the event, when his uselessness is confirmed by himself, but of course he does not apologise to the Rangers fans on how he assisted Green in hoodwinking them.

Like so many other Rangers legends delighted to take the large amounts of money, but repeatedly show they are happy to treat the club and the fans with total contempt - as long as they are well paid for it.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Not sure I would describe it as bigoted rather than just an awful piece of mean spirited writing. The funny thing is most of the tropes could just as easily be used to describe the equally mindless terrorist sympathisers and racist apologists who support the other cheek.

What's a Israel got to do with this?

Agreed, it's a shite piece and only very marginally funny. Great excuse to label someone a bigot though and get up on ones high-horse about discrimination before donning your union jack onesie and heading off to sing about bathing in the other guys blood.

Not sure if you can link directly to the Sun unless you are a subscriber, however here is the article in full, previously posted (by a non Rangers fan) on this thread.

Aye, posted (font size and selective bolding intact) on the rangers v celtic, celtic v rangers forum. No link to the Sun, just a post on an Internet forum. And we know how selective that can be, don't we? Oh, and not even the whole post. you missed this bit...

You really must be lower than low for The Sun to claim you aren't a sound and proper journalist. What does that say about the Celtic fans who hang onto every single word uttered by Mac Giolla Bhain?

Lower than a snake's belly ... the lot of them. PMSL

So yeah, all the evidence points to this poster having absolutely no sympathies with your lot :lol: . And that phrase "the lot of them" - do you agree that it's reasonable to tar all celtic fans like this? Because you're bloody vehement that you and the likes of Big Grugg's mate have nothing at all to do with the "minority" in the rangers' support.

So, brilliant work there, Pelucía - Just followed Vicky's link and presented it as fact. Two minutes between the cellardweller posting and you leaping on his link - you expect us to believe that you read that first? Or did you get a PM heads-up before he went public?

Aye, posted (font size and selective bolding intact) on the rangers v celtic, celtic v rangers forum. No link to the Sun, just a post on an Internet forum. And we know how selective that can be, don't we? Oh, and not even the whole post. you missed this bit...

You really must be lower than low for The Sun to claim you aren't a sound and proper journalist. What does that say about the Celtic fans who hang onto every single word uttered by Mac Giolla Bhain?

Lower than a snake's belly ... the lot of them. PMSL

So yeah, all the evidence points to this poster having absolutely no sympathies with your lot :lol: . And that phrase "the lot of them" - do you agree that it's reasonable to tar all celtic fans like this? Because you're bloody vehement that you and the likes of Big Grugg's mate have nothing at all to do with the "minority" in the rangers' support.

So, brilliant work there, Pelucía - Just followed Vicky's link and presented it as fact. Two minutes between the cellardweller posting and you leaping on his link - you expect us to believe that you read that first? Or did you get a PM heads-up before he went public?

Not another day of Failure for Tedi?...must be time for a meltdown.

Some brass neck these Rangers 'legends'.

From the BBC website

Former Rangers manager Walter Smith says he will never return to Ibrox in an official capacity and regrets joining the troubled club's board.

Smith returned to Ibrox in November 2012 as a non-executive director under then-chief executive Charles Green and became chairman six months later.

"I still go to the games now and again, but I would not go back on to the board again :lol: ," the 66-year-old said.

"I learned it's an environment I'm not particularly comfortable in."

Smith also believes he should have stood down as chairman much sooner than he did in August 2013.

At the time, he accused Yorkshireman Green and former directors Brian Stockbridge and Bryan Smart of creating a "highly dysfunctional environment".

"Not particularily comfortable in", means being totally out of his depth and useless. There were many who pointed that out at the time on P&B and elsewhere. You didn't have to be brain surgeon to know he was only there as a patsy for Green.

His appointment was all about giving Green some credibility and keeping the great unwashed amongst the Rangers support on side. It worked. "At the time" when he accused Green etc of being rogues was said as he walked, but could have said the same at any time while he was still chairman. But cash in his pocket dictated his timing.

Smith no doubt was well rewarded for turning up. It is amazing how wise he can be after the event, when his uselessness is confirmed by himself, but of course he does not apologise to the Rangers fans on how he assisted Green in hoodwinking them.

Like so many other Rangers legends delighted to take the large amounts of money, but repeatedly show they are happy to treat the club and the fans with total contempt - as long as they are well paid for it.

And I am delighted that he did so, must be pretty upsetting to be used in such a facile way by a club legend.

Oh well, yet another one of the true-blue Therangers men who would stab his brother theRanger in the back, quick as flash for a few grubby notes and a company car. It's the theThe Rangers way.

Agreed, it's a shite piece and only very marginally funny. Great excuse to label someone a bigot though and get up on ones high-horse about discrimination before donning your union jack onesie and heading off to sing about bathing in the other guys blood.

Phil is an obsessed moron, but that piece was genuinely used by Rangers fans to brand him as sectarian and stop the Sun serialising his book, ,,unfortunately for these morons it gave it nation wide publicity and a number 1 best seller.

First time I've read that ,,very good,, and believe it or not ,that Blog was the "evidence" rangers fans provided the Sun with of Phils sectarian tarringingness!!

First time I've seen it as well, and it's fucking horrible. How anyone could deny it is offensive, and sectarian to boot, is beyond me.

I'm just glad I don't move in the circles where it's necessary to follow what he's saying - unklik,e some of the P&B sleuth, obviously.

Typical WKR type response.

The vast majority of real non OF fans hate both sides, there are a large number of non OF fans that have absolutely no time at all for bigoted phil.

Even if this guy by chance did have 'sympathies with your lot' then I cannot fathom what difference it makes, you asked for the entire article and a link....you got it, unhappy with this you come back on the attack, rather than just admit that I was correct.

As for the last sentence....you asked for a source and two people gave you the answer you asked for....that is it, no need for the paranoia.

I got a post purporting to be the article, with no claim that it was the entire piece. You couldn't even put the whole post up.

As for the last sentence - I'm sure it's just coincidence that the post you part-quoted is the exact same one which Vicky linked to. Now, I'm just off to give Napoleon and Snowball their pre-flight checks...