Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Once upon a time Norman those posts would have earned you a barrow load of dots, now most people on here have seen through you and those dots have dried up. Now we see you desperately trying to be sooooo provocative, basically just trying too hard and making a right kunt of it.

:) You're a kunt, deal with it.

Oh, those wee dots really bother you, Vicky, don't they? :lol:

The Three Gummy Bears and Dave King have been set a benchmark for the offer ... They need to match or better it before the board can accept it.

Ball is in their court ... seriously I doubt they have the stomach for it.

They were at the limit they wanted to pay at £16.5 million before they bought shares and they were not factoring in the loans.

I'm sure that densboy has some links to back up the claims he has made here, especially in the last sentence.

If he had loaned any more money then we would have had an announcement to the stock exchange.

Pesky AIM regulations.

Have you got a link to this?

Doubt it only ones showing are for the £2mil on 27th Oct which he then added £1mil to on 12th Nov on the same terms ie "secured by standard security granted by the Company over Edmiston House and Albion car park. The Facility shall be for a 6 month term and is interest free."

Easedales £500,000 on the 5th Jan was secured against the sale of player and was paid back on the 8th Jan. So as it stands it's £3mil to Ashley like you say.

I can't help feeling that something major is on the horizon. If they can reject an offer from someone mental enough to offer 20million when the club is in such dire financial straits, then either

a. There's alternative cash coming from somewhere, or

b. That's all folks, and we'll see you on the pavements.

The idea of the Horde putting up with anything other than a team which can challenge "thame" is laughable, and I'm sure anyone with an interest in this shambles knows that. Just look at the collapse in attendances when the Journey hit a wee pothole. They filled ibrox with shit football for two seasons - the difference this term is that they're being found out.

:thumsup2 b. :thumsup2

Not heard or seen any revised offer or statement since their original ... do you have a link?

You were pretty specific with your post, I'll just take it as another "philip said so".

And leave you too it...