Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok, I can see you want to divert away from this, understandable.

What would you like to discuss? Keith Jackson`s latest scoop on Park? or the abuse he receiving from your fellow fans?

The Sarver bid that was rejected....we knew this was going to be rejected.

Or how you think I was actually being serious with my 'Fruity King Stadium' post'? Although a certain blogger did announce that it was a done deal.

Are you "a certain blogger", then? Because that's exactly what you said.

As for relevant discussion, I'd hoped to find out a bit more about what is actually going on at ibrox, as info is thin on the ground down here. Are they so skint that they can't afford to jack up a meeting to discuss the latest offer? I'd certainly think this would be of more relevance to your lot than what celtic fans are banging on about.

Is there any chance that we could restore the word "investment" to its proper meaning, btw?

Ah, fan ownership. Let's hear from the big hoose guy on how to run a club.

Much like communism, fan ownership might be good in theory but it just doesn't work at all.

In fact, you guys go for it. It'll be great.

On a certain forum there are Rangers fans demanding a full boycott at the rejection of Sarvers offer.

Just my opinion on this,but this may well be what Ashley and co are wanting, Sarver was a set up to be rejected to force fans away,and then they pull the plug saying saving the business is unattainable and go into administration followed quickly by liquidation. This gives part of the stadium to Ashley,and he purchases the remainder of the club. Then he is free to appoint his own people to run it without getting involved himself,he still has advertising and retail for Sports Direct with the club,and Ashley is a winner without being in breach of any rules.

Just thinking aloud on this,but it certainly looks as though it could be a possibility.

Sarver saying he won't be back. Godspeed Sevco.

Sure I'm missing something but how can this complete disaster of a club possibly refuse this kind of offer when they need £8(eight) million just to last till the end of the season?

So.. .. The Phoenix Sun has set.... If it ever truly rose that is.

22p per share plus 6.5mllion "loan" doesn't have them pushing their chairs back from the table it seems.

This has all the hallmarks of a deliberately concocted admin pre-pack.

Expect the relevant players to move into position shortly.

Poor Tedi ... for something that isn't bothering him ... he sure is mentioning it a lot ... it's almost as if ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's worth mentioning a lot cause it is quite a cringeworthy attempt at point scoring from Celtic fans.

There is a serious trend on here to say that if anyone mentions anything, they are by extension "bothered" or "seething" or "seethingly bothered" or whatever. Most of the time it's not true.

After all you make 50 posts a day about Rangers. Does that mean you're bothered by them? No.

On a certain forum there are Rangers fans demanding a full boycott at the rejection of Sarvers offer.

Just my opinion on this,but this may well be what Ashley and co are wanting, Sarver was a set up to be rejected to force fans away,and then they pull the plug saying saving the business is unattainable and go into administration followed quickly by liquidation. This gives part of the stadium to Ashley,and he purchases the remainder of the club. Then he is free to appoint his own people to run it without getting involved himself,he still has advertising and retail for Sports Direct with the club,and Ashley is a winner without being in breach of any rules.

Just thinking aloud on this,but it certainly looks as though it could be a possibility.

I don't think you're too far off the mark with this, Forever Diamond.

One thing at the back of my mind - Ashley controls NUFC and I don't think they're a PLC, so he can do basically what he wants with them.

If Rangers are liquidated, then do they need to return as a PLC? If not, and Ashley buys them, then he can then do what he wants, only this time, he doesn't need to run to the AIM every time he changes a Director, CEO or whatever.

Looks like a bear trap to me.

The only problem is that Ashley still cannot own the club although a 'family trust' or someone he trusts could front it for him.

Problem solved ... If it's good enough for King.

Any venture into administration via a CVA and Mike is safe ...

LLambias and Leach plus who ever else he gets in would be the best way for him to go, he trusts the first two guys fully.