Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Someone told me yesterday that if your mob isn't in the top league next season they're shutting the top tier completely.

I can't understand the Celtic fans that wanted rid of Rangers......I wouldn't want Hibs to disappear.

If there's no change at boardroom level then they could shut 90% of the stadium and still have space.

Most of them didn't, as usual you only hear from those who shout the loudest IMO.

If there's no change at boardroom level then they could shut 90% of the stadium and still have space.Most of them didn't, as usual you only hear from those who shout the loudest IMO.

No no....I was on about the top tier at Parkhead.

I'm pretty sure that's not what you actually meant to say. Go on, chap, have another go and see if you can get it right this time.

Thanks for your really useful reply :rolleyes: . Looking at subsequent posts I see you are most concerned about the top tier of the Ibrox stand being closed. I think choosing to discuss such inconsequential nonsense goes some way to proving my point.

However just clarify the point I was making. Rangers supporters are in general pretty thick. Many extremely. Because of this they have failed totally to see through smooth talkers who wear suits, telling the fans what they want to hear while they strip the club, starting with David Murray.

It was after all non Rangers fans who have continually outed the crooks and cowboys who have robbed the club to within an inch of its very existence. In return they get abuse and accusations of being in league with Celtic or some similar long term enemy of which there are many to choose from. The most substantial contribution of attempted worth from a Rangers fan will comprise a cut and past about company law or SFA regulation.

I am not saying all Rangers supporters are thick, but 99% behave as if they are. The other one percent who have the ability to play a positive role for the club are put off totally by the other 99%.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Thanks for your really useful reply :rolleyes: .

Your thesis is clear: Rangers supporters are in general pretty thick.

This is a good crowd-pleaser. To prove your superiority you use sentences like:

However just clarify the point I was making and

Because of their ability (intellectually) to discuss,understand or interpret these things,

You then go on to state:

I see you are most concerned about the top tier of the Ibrox stand being closed.

I have expressed no such concern.