Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alex Thomson writing about Rangers again.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/dave-king-deserve-chance-rangers/8819

Sure that will upset a few bears. :D

To be fair, he's talked some complete shite. Wouldn't trust a single word he says on any issue involving Scottish football anymore. Especially when he tried to throw clubs under the bus saying they'd vote Rangers into the first division when they didn't.

terminator009.gif

Terminated because Ally hadn't a clue how to play him.

Harsh but fair

But Super Ally knew how to play "The Rangers" fans superbly. I find it so hard to comprehend what this man has taken from your club and seems to have escaped unscathed. Can you tell me your real feelings towards him? Serious question btw.

Arnold Peralta exits Rangers after Honduran's contract is terminated

That's bad news for whoever's next up for gaffer en-route to the garden.

When they have a big game with Dumbarton or Cowdenbeath and they find them with a full squad and having to play them on a weekend when they've all had a good nights rest after their work ...Peralta's international duty was always a good ruse for postponing until a better date.

Edited by BigBadSaint

Alex Thomson writing about Rangers again.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/dave-king-deserve-chance-rangers/8819

Sure that will upset a few bears. :D

trigger notification to the SFA’s professional game board which would indeed discuss words like ‘fit’ and ‘proper’. Hopefully in depth. Or they may do so and pass it all on up to the full board of the SFA in due course.

How many 'boards' do they need ffs? Jobs for the blazers.

A shot accross the bows of the drifting, powerless ship called the SFA....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30911000

Watch our favourite idiot attempt to belittle it on the basis of the author... sooooo predictable.

Edited by GreenockRover

"Rangers are angry that Raith Rovers are selling tickets directly to the Light Blues' fans for next month's match at Stark's Park because the Fifers are concerned about Rangers' financial position and fear they may be left out of pocket."

It's called Corporate Governance Berrz.....

... it's also a sign of the true level of distrust your club/company can expect for the forseeable future.

Pleasing.

A shot accross the bows of the drifting, powerless ship called the SFA....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30911000

Watch our favourite idiot attempt to belittle it on the basis of the author... sooooo predictable.

The Supine Football Association? If the the Rangers does go tits up there ought to be a few heads rolling at Hampden and across the clubs and the league. It is they, after all, who set aside rules to let the born-again geriatric wealth addict into the game.

Has no-one at the 'thorties looked at the the Rangers in the past three years, the Miss America parade of chancers, the bills, the comedy? The short answer is, I suspect, yes. The longer answer is, I suspect, yes but chose not to say anything. A bit like Mr King at oldco as the company/club/whatever it is Neil Doncaster wants it to be went into top gear and headed for the wall.

And why? My guess is now what it was in July 2012 after we were told of armageddon and social unrest. Four games a year for television money. I'm sure most of us can guess the rest.

I'm not hard hearted enough to want to see people without their team. If the the Rangers does go down I hope, but don't expect, the SFA and the SPFL actors who sat on their hands to throw themselves on the pyre and let the entire senior game reset.

Edited by Dr Koop

"Rangers are angry that Raith Rovers are selling tickets directly to the Light Blues' fans for next month's match at Stark's Park because the Fifers are concerned about Rangers' financial position and fear they may be left out of pocket."

... it's also a sign of the true level of distrust your club/company can expect for the forseeable future.

Pleasing.

boycott and a protest coming soon at raith rovers I think

boycott and a protest coming soon at raith rovers I think

Don't see it, but I don't think it takes a genius to think the upcoming first-ever-match between the Ibrox Allstar Tribute XI and 'them' could see some serious trouble.

Pleasing.

I belive that all the SPL clubs last year did the same thing to Hearts, and there was no a peep in the press about it and I do not think that Hearts complained. The Daily Record is shilling for the Rangers PR department again.

support the team.hahaha ,but what about the company that runs the club that pays the team?

This always makes me think of the banner someone had at Old Trafford for a while and was visible on tv ' 'United - kids - wife - in that order.' The Sevco really need one 'club - company - holding company - ethereal entity that can never die and keeps all titles and wee embroidered stars - kids - wife - in that order'.

Edited by pozbaird

I remember Falkirk were the first to stand up against R & C charging us money (5% IIRC) for selling tickets to our stadium to their fans for us.

We told them to GTF and sold them directly.

This would cause untold problems, we were told, which of course never materialised.

Couple of questions: did any other clubs join our brave stance against the twins? And do Celtic still levy this charge on current SPFLP teams?

I remember Falkirk were the first to stand up against R & C charging us money (5% IIRC) for selling tickets to our stadium to their fans for us.

We told them to GTF and sold them directly.

This would cause untold problems, we were told, which of course never materialised.

Couple of questions: did any other clubs join our brave stance against the twins? And do Celtic still levy this charge on current SPFLP teams?

Aberdeen just raised the price of the tickets for them when they visited.

Dons fans got a discount for the next game to cover the increase as you can't charge different prices in the same stand.