Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In the words of P&B berrz since time immemorial, "if you think I'm going through your posting history..."

If you hold no affection for the bloo Sisters, I apologise - it does, however, make your categorisation of pretty big clubs as "any old rubbish" all the stranger.

If you read the reference properly you would have realised that I was making the point that the EPL despite be called the 'greatest league in the world'

by much of the UK media, a fact they claim must be true due to the wealth positioning of the EPL teams in world terms is ridiculous.

The only world top 40s they get into are of the money the media gives them,

The EPL has no real depth of international class teams and it is far from great,

hence the teams that come in and out of it as 'any old rubbish'.

As for your apology, I will take it as your acceptance and acknowledgement that you were wrong.

Thanks for that.

Thanks

Understand now.

Non compliance and non agreement mean I am an enemy to be attacked.

Up to speed now.

Here was me thinking I a free thinker with no ties to anyone that can be referred to as 'them'

Wow! An Irvine Meadow fan with no affiliations? A real straight honest Joe! :o

Is that the same Irvine Meadow that turned up at Easter Road in the Scottish Cup as the Rangers mini me? The strip the same, the socks, the songs. They made their £50k or whatever but they were a graceless bunch still reviled by many Hibs fans.

And of course Irvine Meadow have many other similarities to the mighty Gers. Years of over spending, dodgy deals, money drying up. The usual Mr Big. Didn't quite go out of business but very very close.

And Meadow famous for spitting from their stand onto opposition supporters below them. Shades of Rangers v Hearts recently. And of course the day one of the Meadow fans chucked a bucket of shit over supporters from Kilbirnie shouldn't go unmentioned.

You just have so much in common with Rangers. So much I just can't tell the difference. :thumbsdown

If you read the reference properly you would have realised that I was making the point that the EPL despite be called the 'greatest league in the world'

by much of the UK media, a fact they claim must be true due to the wealth positioning of the EPL teams in world terms is ridiculous.

The only world top 40s they get into are of the money the media gives them,

The EPL has no real depth of international class teams and it is far from great,

hence the teams that come in and out of it as 'any old rubbish'.

As for your apology, I will take it as your acceptance and acknowledgement that you were wrong.

Thanks for that.

As football is a business, you have to say that clubs operating in that league are, de facto, "big clubs".

Is there any country with any depth of "real international class teams"? Spain? Germany? Italy? Maybe (God help us) France?

I would back any of the top six teams in the English second tier to beat the best Scotland has to offer over a two-leg competitive tie. In fact, you're getting to fifteenth or so before I can see a side that our current "way better resourced than anyone else" champions would feel confident of playing in those circumstances.

I don't watch a lot of EPL football - just a couple of games at the KC in recent times, which will skew your judgment ;) - but the Championship is of a much higher standard overall than the SPFL Premiership, imho. Logic would suggest that teams good enough to get out of that league at the right end aren't exactly "any old rubbish" - especially to someone used to Medda. Or, for that matter, Villa, who are a shadow of the team of Shaw, Little, Mortimer, and the rest.

It is of course pure coincidence that you started following Villa as they were establishing themselves (however briefly) as a successful club and rangers were failing miserably in their main aims. I have a work colleague who picked Forest as his team as a lad, thinking they were always going to be winning everything. Fair fúcks to him (and you), he still endures.

In summary, you may not be a rangers fan (though I'm not wholly convinced), but you don't half spout some pish.

Starting following Villa when I was 8 or 9, and seeing as stuck with it since hardly been a glorious 30+ years,

Meadow - I didn't pick the strip, it the closest team to where I grew up,

If Irvine Victoria had been closer probably would have followed them.

Behaviour of other fans - I dont't condone the wrongs of any.

I only know how I behave. Some idiots appeared at Easter Rd, long gone and not missed.

Meadow haven't won the Scottish since 1973 - more pain than glory.

And as a point of fact, away fans stand on the opposite side of the pitch from the stand,

under the stand is the home dugout and Meadow fans.

Spit out the stand and you would only hit the Meadow dugout - will put that down as another myth.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Starting following Villa when I was 8 or 9, and seeing as stuck with it since hardly been a glorious 30+ years,

Meadow - I didn't pick the strip, it the closest team to where I grew up,

If Irvine Victoria had been closer probably would have followed them.

Behaviour of other fans - I dont't condone the wrongs of any.

I only know how I behave. Some idiots appeared at Easter Rd, long gone and not missed.

Meadow haven't won the Scottish since 1973 - more pain than glory.

And as a point of fact, away fans stand on the opposite side of the pitch from the stand,

under the stand is the home dugout and Meadow fans.

Spit out the stand and you would only hit the Meadow dugout - will put that down as another myth.

You do segregation at junior games? Very unusual. I wonder why?

But have been there, seen it, got the t shirt!

"The 58-year-old was disqualified in December after the League obtained documents from an Italian court, which had found him guilty of tax evasion. The Professional Conduct Committee set up by the Football League to hear Cellino's appeal against the decision ruled that the verdict of the Italian court was for an act involving dishonesty, which is a disqualifying condition under its owners' and directors' test."

Who could we be talking about?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30951546

Meanwhile Dave King breezes along as if he will just walk in and take over. Unless of course he knows something we don't? A Mason's handshake and it's a done deal? :o

i am having beefburgers later. I have not had beefburgers for over two years.

Are those beefburgers part of, or completely separate from, the parent bovine?

So why won't they use Ibrox? I don't believe for a second it's down to the fans, they can't afford to listen to emotional protests.

Either they are still going to and hope the fans don't find out, or they can't for some reason, does someone else already own it?

I guess this means no Ashley money unless he finds other strings he can attach that are to his liking.

WRK, you've got this wrong and should say so unreservedly.

The Meadow fan is a good poster and the point he's making here is perfectly valid, even if his "any old rubbish" line is contentious.

I'm also not aware of any evidence on here that he has any affection for Rangers.