Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett .. he has trouble comprehending there is a difference between claiming something is fact and stating there is a rumour the NOMAD is Allenby Capital. It does not compute in his tiny brain that we are laughing at both scenarios.

1. Fact/Reality - NO NOMAD announced. :lol:

2. Rumour (might happen/not fact) It's going to be Allenby Capital. :lol:

You didn't actually answer my question there.

Do they have up to about a month to nominate a NOMAD?

Simple question really. I just don't know the answer.

Does densboy ever post anything which doesn't originate from a celticminded blog, forum or website?

As I stated last night Allenby Capital rumour came from McMurdo not Phil MacBigot.

As I stated last night Allenby Capital rumour came from McMurdo not Phil MacBigot.

In fairness McMurdo might be the only blogger who is less informed than the bigoted fuckwit Phil

They had 30 days from the time WH Ireland resigned and the shares were suspended.

However WH Ireland informed King well in advance that they would not entertain him. King assured his loyal subjects he had a NOMAD ready to step up to the plate.

A Southern African judge would have needed more than King's lips to move for assurance.

Methinks he lied again.

Thanks DhenBhoy, you answered my question. 30 days it is, then.

Chris Graham always dreamed of being a Sevco Director one day. That day was Tuesday.

Son see when I was a director in the big hose we battled our way to a draw with...what was their name again?

Not going to change my views on something just because Chris happens to issue an apology, anyone getting offended by a cartoon needs to look at themselves seriously.

Again its not for you to say what is offensive unless you have turned to Mecca.

Son see when I was a director in the big hose we battled our way to a draw with...what was their name again?

The big hose? Someone's bragging.

^It's better than weegies and dundonians doing it to find a dead rat, thinking it's a treat. Social and intellectual mobility in action, kudos.

Hungover much? Or just jealous that your team aren't playing for silverware tomorrow? :P

That's the bit I think most are missing. In the muslim faith you cannot have any depiction of the prophet Mohammad, they do not allow it (see the threats against South park, the attack on Charlie hebdo and the danish bombings for example of reactions to this being broken).

To double up said depiction with their prophet engaging in a sexual activity with the second most irritating creature in the star wars canon ( looking at you, ewoks little halfling bears with sticks that can take down an empire with laser weaponry..) then you are going to cause offence.

Yes he wasn't a director at the time but he was known to most as a rangers fan, to make someone the fans representative on the board who had made a few dodgy posts that can harm the reputation further when brought up, is a tad short sighted.