Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyhoo, 'staggering losses' reported by the the Rangers today. Mr Murray's Scrabble board and letters all over the place. The loss has actually fallen. It's getting like Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen in the hope we'll look at the Houthis (Blowfish weren't available to be bombed) while Saudi money bankrolls the lunatics in Iraq and Syria.

Another winner, Paul.

Oh come on... Scottish football has lost the hard working, honest, establishment Proddy value club... We simply cannot cannot afford to lose the 'studenty Jags' or indeed, the Paisley junkie basturts stereotype....Play fair my friend. Scottish football needs you.

Well Poz, thing is, with the mighty the the Rangers having 40,000 season ticket holders and a fan base of 500 million worldwide, you'd maybe be justified in saying that you'll find more students, luvvies and junkies heading for Ibrox Subway station 25 minutes before full time on a Saturday after Alloa's winner went in than you'll find at Firhill or St Mirren Park. Edited by Dr Koop

Was the oss was massaged by "one-off) other income of £1.6 million which was from the Commonwealth games and the Scotland v Georgia match?

So the loss would have been closer to £3.5 million for the first six months ....

A fine performance. Not like blowing twice that to win SFL 3 - and Big Mike's crew can't be blame for that.

All lies! I would guess that the only reason the were beelin' was that you must've knocked over our usual tipple of Dom Perignon. That is unforgiveable!

The Dom Perignon goes very well with the McGhies pies at hospitality at Firhill :cheers

So DK .. do you believe he will "invest" his money or try to limp along until he can find "mugs" to part company with their cash?

Big Mike, DhenBhoy? I have no idea if 'investment' is on his radar. I expect he's the kind of man who likes to make money, not chuck it down a black hole. If, as has been reported here, he's got the merchandising to the Proddy Franchise tied up, why would he get pulled into the games played by mediocrities and assassins of Oldco like King and Murray?

Ignoring the obvious "be back" .... 2022 ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasnt it two years, just a few days ago?

£500k to Newcastle, if they go up though, thats a belter. Just when you thought Ashley couldnt screw the nut any tighter :lol: He's fast overtaking Arthur Fortune as my favourite billionaire

Ignoring the obvious "be back" .... 2022 ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That date will be totally unacceptable to the Blue ones,

If nothing changes dramatically in scottish football before then it would mean

Their Green cousins would have passed ten in a row.............

Thought the DK business plan was based solely on stopping this.

Big Mike, DhenBhoy? I have no idea if 'investment' is on his radar. I expect he's the kind of man who likes to make money, not chuck it down a black hole. If, as has been reported here, he's got the merchandising to the Proddy Franchise tied up, why would he get pulled into the games played by mediocrities and assassins of Oldco like King and Murray?

I agree Dr K MA makes money, no sentimentality, he was afforded an easy in by people requiring his money on the short term he used that to broker the merchandising deal and when that created some grumblings has insured that deal stays in place by other loans that are now secured against the assets. He is using Sevco but the question remains of do the new regime have the cash to buy him out or will they have to wait until the contracts expire. How detrimental are they to Sevco finances obviously the clumpany in control of its own merchandise would be more profitable for the business that is obvious.

"We can and will return this club to a strong and profitable footing" - #Rangers' Paul Murray: http://bbc.in/19DUkEm

Profit for the board = shite players on the park.

Serious question for the resident bears,when was it last profitable ? :ph34r:

Rangers fans, how much pounding can you take? Never mind the prize money. It is your money, your earning which could go to your own families which is going to Newcastle and the spivs. Yes the spivs are still coining it in from you regardless of which board is in place. Everyone who was ever involved in Sevco is still taking their share. Kill the club, keep your money.

Or you could just keep us laughing, if you like.

Aye well, we are not all sit-on-the-fence shite-breeks like you. There is not one thing objectionable about my post.

Football is an entertainment it has nothing to do with imaginary deities of any kind anyway aren't you the equivalent of the Judian Popular Front of some Abrahamic religion offshoot ? You can't hold morality from a book packed with genocide and land grabbing or are you more on the guy and the end bit he wasn't to keen on tax collectors that .

The reformation brought forward education the ability to read and write and with that greater understanding, critical awareness something that is sadly lacking in the Sevconian mindset. You seemed to have missed the Scottish enlightenment, Voltaire will be spinning in his coffin at how some of us have regressed.

As for sitting on the fence you do know the term is in reference to those not willing to offer an opinion. I said that somethings are best unsaid when it is either offensive, as in the Chris Graham debacle or makes you look like a nutter as it this case.

I agree Dr K MA makes money, no sentimentality, he was afforded an easy in by people requiring his money on the short term he used that to broker the merchandising deal and when that created some grumblings has insured that deal stays in place by other loans that are now secured against the assets. He is using Sevco but the question remains of do the new regime have the cash to buy him out or will they have to wait until the contracts expire. How detrimental are they to Sevco finances obviously the clumpany in control of its own merchandise would be more profitable for the business that is obvious.

I reckon today's convulsion makes questions about the long term a little more ... interesting.

Ashley has his mitts into a business that he thinks can make him large money. Whether that lasts will be a question for Mike and a Rangers board that might look very different from the one we see today.