Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You know the context that that phrase would be used, would be to highlight a excessive level of fear, right?

Fear or excitement, Davey. 3 years ago you were getting aerated about Rangers and you're still doing that. Moreover, you've not even touched on your, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" piece of dross.

Soiled yourself again?

Fear or excitement, Davey. 3 years ago you were getting aerated about Rangers and you're still doing that. Moreover, you've not even touched on your, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" piece of dross.

Soiled yourself again?

It's sad to see what you've become. A level headed poster, who contributed with an ability to write fluently. Reduced to condescending, petty insults.

If you will not respect others, at least have some respect for yourself.

You've not even touched on your, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" piece of dross.

It's sad to see what you've become. A level headed poster, who contributed with an ability to write fluently. Reduced to condescending, petty insults.

You still haven't.

"even touched on your, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" piece of dross. "

You'll need to clarify what you mean by "even touched on". Or at the very least, make clearer your request of me, than the jumbled up nonsense you've provided, so far.

Nope. Not at all. I was simply replying to this little gobbet of shite:

What amused me was that a. " the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" is clearly unwarranted since No 8 and I (and probably others) have been on this thread from the same period and b. you were shiting you breeks about The Big Tax case even then.

To your credit, though, you had been a poster here before Feb 14th 2012. I heard that some signed up just to post about Rangers.

For reference, if you are going to make demands of people to contribute further on a statement, you'd do well to not start it with an insult, like describing their post as a "goblet of shite". As my dad would say, you get more with sugar, than you do with salt.

Also, your reference to yourself and No8. Doesn't assist the point you make, as it's poorly written. Having been on this thread "from the same period" doesn't clarify from when. It could have been from 2014, for all we know.

If you are going to make a challenge, at least be a smidgen more specific, or provide a modicum of detail in your contradiction.

You'll need to clarify what you mean by "even touched on". Or at the very least, make clearer your request of me,

Your statement was, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt"

This is clearly not true, as both No 8 and I were posting, at least, in early March 2012. What was behind your post? Can you even remember?

NB I said, "Gobbet of shite".

What amused me was that a. " the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" is clearly unwarranted since No 8 and I (and probably others) have been on this thread from the same period and b. you were shiting you breeks about The Big Tax case even then.

To your credit, though, you had been a poster here before Feb 14th 2012. I heard that some signed up just to post about Rangers.

So who were you and why did you get banned prior to Joined: 01-February 13, or did you just join up for the bantz :1eye

That wasn't my statement, you've missed out the opening word. (Eta) and in doing so, have completely missed the point, jumped in with two feet.

Now crawl back out the hole you've dug yourself and politely ask me to expand on, or clarify what I meant, as you have misunderstood it.

Edited by dave.j

So who were you and why did you get banned prior to Joined: 01-February 13, or did you just join up for the bantz :1eye

I wasn't banned. I was Newco'd.

That wasn't my statement, you've missed out the opening word.

The statement was, "Since the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt party". This simply confirms the point I was making: We were not "Late to the Bralt party".

Did you mean something different something like, "The Rangers fans on The BRALT have lately......"?

I did. Never posted on a forum before and lurked without registering for ages. Thanks to the BRALT I am now a member of various different forums, enhancing my life with shite advice about quitting smoking and how to get wrecked in London for less than 50 quid. It has opened up a whole new world of lol gifs and a seemingly infinite wealth of new phrases and terminology, you carnapcious old f**k you!

Yet all the while I am able to return to the source, the progenitor, the gift that somehow after all this time still keeps on giving. And like the best parties, it's not what time you arrive, it's how much fun you have while you're there.

How much fun are you having right now? Some of us are still up dancing (on rangers grave) while you are staggering about punching shadows and muttering about protestants. That's not how you got here, i mean I remember when you added the THE. I was genuinely tickled, but look at the dross you're debating now:

"even touched on your, "The Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt" piece of dross. "

Look I think it's time for you to go, home. I hate to break it to you you but I think you're becoming a bit obsessed.Come back as the plain old Kincardine I say.

I wasn't banned. I was Newco'd.

So someone systematically removed all evidence of this Kincardine members existence, fook he must have been a proper arse to piss off staff that much that they went to those efforts to erase him from the P&B collective , it is good to see you keeping up the old traditions though :1eye

The statement was, "Since the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt party". This simply confirms the point I was making: We were not "Late to the Bralt party".

Did you mean something different something like, "The Rangers fans on The BRALT have lately......"?

No, again you are incorrect, you have only taken part of the statement, which correctly quoted, reads:

Since the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt party they have derailed the majority of discussion, regularly refusing to enter discussion.

If you take the statement in full, and read it correctly, you will notice I have not made a sweeping generalisation that ALL Rangers fans were late to the thread. To do so would have been an error on my part, as you at least got something correct, No8 and yourself had been posting for a long time before a large influx of rangers posters appeared late to the party.

The use of the word Since, is there to determine the actions that took place, by those who arrived late. I neither made a statement that all rangers fans arrived late, or that all derail. I have made a statement that those who have arrived late to the party, have derailed the majority of discussions.

Edited by dave.j

I did. Never posted on a forum before and lurked without registering for ages. Thanks to the BRALT I am now a member of various different forums, enhancing my life with shite advice about quitting smoking and how to get wrecked in London for less than 50 quid. It has opened up a whole new world of lol gifs and a seemingly infinite wealth of new phrases and terminology, you carnapcious old f**k you!

Calm doon, TashyBoy. I wasn't even thinking of you when I posted that but I'll add you to the list.

Still, it's delightful to know that we Bears have played a part in you finding a life. Now pass some of your post-admin sagacity on to the other BRALT-dwellers ;)

Edited to add: Getting pished in London for £50 is easy - but you need a wee half bottle.

Edited by The_Kincardine

No, again you are incorrect, you have only taken part of the statement, which correctly quoted, reads:

"Since the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt party they have derailed....." means one thing.

"The Rangers fans who appeared late to the Bralt party have derailed......" means something different.

Had you said the second I'd have had a few questions but this discussion would have been very different.

Edited by The_Kincardine

"Since the Rangers fans appeared late to the Bralt party they have derailed....." means one thing.

"The Rangers fans who appeared late to the Bralt party have derailed......" means something different.

Had you said the second I'd have had a few questions but this discussion would have been very different.

It could also have been very different if you had decide not to focus on half a sentence in an expansive appraisal of the situation. There were many points made within that original post, it's a pity you misinterpreted one small part, ran with it, held it tight and jumped off the deep end.

If you let go of this parody you carry on with, and get back to having open honest discussions with fellow football fans, you might find that people may start to give you the respect you crave.

There's no denying you are an intelligent guy, you have a knack for the written word. But, no one appreciates your contribution if half your posts denigrate fellow posters for their contribution, whilst the other half are litter with errors.

I do enjoy our late night discussions buddy, but there will come a time when I'm going to need to ask for the crockery to be returned.

Edited by dave.j