Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's quite funny actually, especially when he doesn't realise that other posters are really mocking him.

Ya mean like yer post above that is a feeble attempt at mocking me by rimming some Hibs fans arse currying favour to be his pal so that both of you get to post insults in my direction. You mock yourself.

Ya mean like yer post above that is a feeble attempt at mocking me by rimming some Hibs fans arse currying favour to be his pal so that both of you get to post insults in my direction. You mock yourself.

Oh my.......

I was just wondering. If Sevco was to be liquidated, then what division would they have to start in again. The precident has been set atthe lowest division however with the new pyramid system from league 2 (I think its called now) and the lowland and highland leagues would it be the case that Sevco would have to start in the Scottish lowland league?

They probably could rustle up £20,000, or something like that, to buy and rename Airdrie.

I was just wondering. If Sevco was to be liquidated, then what division would they have to start in again. The precident has been set atthe lowest division however with the new pyramid system from league 2 (I think its called now) and the lowland and highland leagues would it be the case that Sevco would have to start in the Scottish lowland league?

If they were liquidated they wouldn't start in any division anywhere. You do know what liquidation means?.

One of the beautiful things about BRALT is that you can click on almost any one of it's 6643 pages and be almost guaranteed a laugh at some form of P&D fuckwittery.

FTFY

I feel sorry for you !, I really do, you hate me so much that giving me your two red dots just isn't enough to show how fucking much I get right up yer nose. :lol:

Must be like being outside a brothel knowing you can get yer hole with the slut in the window flashing her tits & touché, but you haven't any money to pay for it. :1eye

Yer a very sad man Tedi, seek help it's for the best.

You seem to have an obsession with anal sexual practices .

Now it's correct.

Funny how hours ago before I started posting again there were plenty of bears posting much GIRFUY's to the P&D's, two posts in showing how fucked up their accounts really and they fucked off leaving dopey Benny all alone to put up the good fight. :)

Not only that, Tedi has returned as the Polterfhud only to give out rep points, he made such a slavering idiot right out of himself with his sleeps countdown until the good guys won only to find out that the Klingon really was a G&SL and didn't have a Nomad lined up and there wasn't £20m or £30m waiting to get pumped into the vacuous black hole that is his club. Now the former directors and shareholders are threatening legal action. :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to have an obsession with anal sexual practices .

Are you curious ?, don't be afraid to ask on a public anonymous forum about expanding your horizons young FB. Once you've wrecked the baby making factory, the chocolate factory looks a whole new possibility, it's a tight business and no chance of getting the missus up the duff any more. :ass

The club is by the season end be in as much as £32 million plus in debt to the holding company, in the event of administration such as the previous incarnations demise every asset the club had was sold for a measly £5 million plus. The clubs only problem then was that it wasn't a viable business of it's own owned and operated such as the new incarnation of the club is by another entity as an asset to the owner.

So in the event the holding company calls in the administrators the club/clumpany as a viable business itself will be realised as a more valuable commodity to sell rather than selling of the assets so that the club gets liquidated. The administrators will get more money by selling the club/clumpany intact to any prospective buyer because there is far more value in selling on an asset "the club & it's assets" rather than a fire sale of the clubs assets to the highest bidder and they then have to go through the same process as Chucky and have to reform another Rangers FC in the lowest division.

Surely not.

One of the beautiful things about BRALT is that you can click on almost any one of it's 6643 pages and be almost guaranteed a laugh at some form of Tedi's fuckwittery.

FTFY

Now it's correct.

Utterly obsessed with Tedi, never mind Rangers ^^^ :rolleyes:

Are you curious ?, don't be afraid to ask on a public anonymous forum about expanding your horizons young FB. Once you've wrecked the baby making factory, the chocolate factory looks a whole new possibility, it's a tight business and no chance of getting the missus up the duff any more. :ass

I knew yer mrs was partial to having it up the celtic end , but you just seem to be constantly bringing it up .

I knew yer mrs was partial to having it up the celtic end , but you just seem to be constantly bringing it up .

The Celtic end ? :lol:

Cute wee obsession about my perceived sexual practices young man, littered all through the forum plenty of other posters regularly insulting other posters in derogative sexual manners.

So singling me out means is exactly what ?, obsessed ?

The Celtic end ? :lol:

Cute wee obsession about my perceived sexual practices young man, littered all through the forum plenty of other posters regularly insulting other posters in derogative sexual manners.

So singling me out means is exactly what ?, obsessed ?

Xxxx