Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone in fairness. seen any semblance of an apology, from this apparent simpleton who was confused?

As someone who quoted him , if he had apologised and removed the the original content of the post, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt and removed the evidence of his bawbaggery , but he chocked it up to him making a cock of it and that is a piss poor excuse seeing as his whole mantra is to make a cock of it and use that as a deflection technique.

A rent a gub mouthpiece?

What's he said now?

Edit .. Just read the news about his passing, put my foot in it a bit there.

Easy mistake to make. We all skim through things so no-one should have an issue with it.

That was an honest mistake by bennett there. It will be interesting to see how the Ibrox crowd react to the supposed minutes silence thats been touted to happen between the sides at Ibrox next weekend though

I expect it to be observed with respect for an honest and candid man whose commitment to his club was impressive.

Bullshit!

He went back and edited his post to add the faux apology. He could just as easily removed his original comment.

He made a horlicks and amended it. He didn't delete it and pretend it didn't happen.

Yes, it was a genuine mistake. However, the fact that Bennett has decided to keep his original post on view, .....

removed the the original content of the post.......

I have a different take on this, having fucked up many a post and deleted almost none. It was a mistake and we all see that. Ben's acknowledged his gaff. A line should be drawn under it.

I take it you mean "follow"?

It's not the same though. On the site there's a Bobby Robson quote about Newcastle United representing pride in a city.

Rangers don't represent a geographical area in anything like the same way.

I did, no idea how that happened even with auto correct.

Rangers fans started similar and it escalated, if it causes problems for Ashley then it gets a thumbs up from me.

So has the Sevconian talk of another year in Championship been dispensed with until they fail in the playoffs?

Obviously if we get promoted I won't be upset about it.

If we stay down here then ee have another crack at it, only without the errors we made with Ally and go in properly prepared.

If we stay down here then ee have another crack at it, only without the errors we made with Ally and go in properly prepared.

And without another team for company in the division, which is destined to drop only a handful of points.

What have the Newcastle fans done to follow in the steps of Sevconians? Smashed Manchester up? Daubed offensive anti-Catholic graffiti in Barcelona? Stoned the Villarreal team bus? Set up a Belfast NUFC supporters club?

And without another team for company in the division, which is destined to drop only a handful of points.

To be honest next season will be tough in this league, with the following teams maybe competing for the title.

Rangers

Falkirk

qots

St mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Raith rovers

Depending on who wins the play offs.

If The Rangers don't get promoted then it's financial Armageddon at Ibrox. £16 million plus in debt at the end of the season shows that The Rangers went all out guns blazing and fcuk the cost to get into the top tier.

Big Nike Cashley hasn't appointed his two nominated directors onto The Rangers board yet, why ?.

Has The Klingon led the 3 stooges up the garden path sitting on the board of directors of a company heading into insolvency effectively making them patsy's when things go tits up ?. All the previous directors are now off the board and the holding company is heading into stormy waters just like rats jumping of a sinking ship.

If The Rangers don't get promoted then it's financial Armageddon at Ibrox. £16 million plus in debt at the end of the season shows that The Rangers went all out guns blazing and fcuk the cost to get into the top tier.

...and I could sort of understand it, if getting to the Scottish top tier in straight seasons was knda' like reaching the EPL - with a big shiny pot of gold waiting to be picked up. There isn't though. All that's waiting are fcuking humpings from Celtic.

Geordies fall Rangers fans lead

http://ashleyout.com/

Some quotes:

"our club has been the subject of an organised tumble into mediocrity". No it hasn't. It has been consistently in the top division, which is at least as good as they'd achieved for decades.

"club debt has risen". Indeed. Ashley has lent them £120 million. If he hadn't, they'd be dead,

These guys are nearly as deluded as the Sevconians. The only way they will get what they want is if a Craig Whyte figure comes along, pays £1, and promises es to pay off the debt. Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Stag Nation

I have a different take on this, having fucked up many a post and deleted almost none. It was a mistake and we all see that. Ben's acknowledged his gaff. A line should be drawn under it.

And I would have done but Bennett is not an apologist like you , least ways he has yet to for this particular indiscretion? Acknowledging a mistake and apologising for it are two different things surely? Like your other mate Tedi, your trying to excuse poor behaviour using a back door, rather than addressing the person and why they behave that way and why they feel the need not to apologise for their indiscretion because they have said it was a mistake .

Edited by accietilleyedye

How dare Bennett make a mistake, honestly give it a rest and gie us all peace.

His mistake was in the post he was replying to that would have told him Turnbull Hutton had passed on. "A sad loss", how the fcuk he missed that I'll never know.

Although he did explain why he fucked it up in the first place. He neither read the post above the post he replied too before he posted, just shows he doesn't read posts in full and looks just for something to WUM on. Which is about as much as Benny's input goes to, "Who's posts can I reply too to be a cnut".

Genuine mistake though and he has egg on his face for it.