Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And if he wasn't syphoni g off their income streams.......

You work it out.

Who's income streams ?, Ashley's income streams that come from being the owner of a profitable business ?, or the clubs income streams that incidentally belong to Ashley seeing as he owns the club ?, this is where you can't work it out.

Ashley owns Newcastle Utd FC to do as he pleases just about, should he be forced by your fuzzy logic put in all the money the club generates for him into the club without question ?, or pocket a profit for running the club that is a business because that's what business owners do whilst still supplying a product on the park playing EPL footy.

Too long Rangers fans seem to think that the all the money the club generates should be put back into the playing squad and then some more just to get it right up the rest to lord it over everyone. Even if Ashley hadn't as you put it "syphoning off the income streams" The Rangers would still be in debt and still accumulating debt even if all the money went into the squad that the club generated.

Your club is a fucking shambles Benny, it's a basket case of endless mugs willing to throw cash at the next conman pandering to their warped institutional mindset they should be at the top of the Premier division by right. Mike Ashley seen an opportunity to make some out of Rangers because they are the puggy that pays out all the time and because the fans are so desperate to be a the top of the tree they left themselves wide open to be fleeced at will.

If this was any other club in Scotland you'd be laughing at them wouldn't you.

The debt is historic from when he purchased the club clearing all the debt's and mess from the previous regime. Debt which they would have been paying considerable interest to service or gone bankrupt.

Like you they are ungrateful sods with the attention span of goldfish believing they have some divine right to be bigger than they are.

Tedi & Benny's financial skills become obsolete when they run out of fingers.

Even more astonishing is that when The Rangers are winning and winning there isn't a peep from the horde, lose a few games and they start foaming and frothing at the mouth about the wage thieves on the park and how miserable the owners are that they aren't spending Gazillions improving the squad to silence the horde by funnily enough !, winning and winning.

Four weeks ago the horde were raging about the debt, being financially raped left right & centre, spivs on the board, pish results on the park, fear of not making the play offs etc. Today since they have won 3 games in a row they have become ? silent because they are winning and winning.

The mind boggles sometimes, the club is still in financial turmoil and the possibly they won't get promoted but as long as they are winning and promotion looks a dead cert, who gives a fook because we ar ra peeps and our rightful place is just in sight.

:blink:

No argument there , but from my point of view it has been silly since this afternoon so why can't I behave poorly ?

Just wait till you make an error which is The Rangers related, the orc horde will hunt you down in packs no matter how trivial it was, if it's really bad you'll get a mention on Ragers Media to out this B'stard and name him. :rolleyes:

Benny gets away with a lot of things because he really is that stupid. :lol:

Even more astonishing is that when The Rangers are winning and winning there isn't a peep from the horde, lose a few games and they start foaming and frothing at the mouth about the wage thieves on the park and how miserable the owners are that they aren't spending Gazillions improving the squad to silence the horde by funnily enough !, winning and winning.

Four weeks ago the horde were raging about the debt, being financially raped left right & centre, spivs on the board, pish results on the park, fear of not making the play offs etc. Today since they have won 3 games in a row they have become ? silent because they are winning and winning.

The mind boggles sometimes, the club is still in financial turmoil and the possibly they won't get promoted but as long as they are winning and promotion looks a dead cert, who gives a fook because we ar ra peeps and our rightful place is just in sight.

In the search for fairness and balance , not that Rangers fans are interested in such things, but a businessman who saw an opportunity to make money came and took it, is probably why your club is arguably not in the same canoe, up the same shit creek, fighting over a paddle that neither can afford :1eye

Ashley had LOANED them £120m.

That's a real loan. y'know. the sort you pay back.

Not an ibrox loan.

You work it out.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN. (Disp.)

Best you become a Trappist monk then.

Sorry forgot to include your post in the above. Please forgive. :1eye

Sorry, I thought I better clarify just in case it passed you by: Trappist Monks do not take a vow of silence and speak to take part in community discussion. Obviously Phil hasn't blogged about this yet.

Edited by strichener

I have made more than one post ... so you really should have written:-

"Sorry forgot to include one of your posts in the above."

or

"Sorry forgot to include a post of yours in the above."

Now run along and find a monastery, there's a good chap.

Oops, I clarified prior to this waffle. Perhaps the internet is rather slow in Goa? Or maybe it's just you.

I never stated they take a vow of silence. You'd just make a fool of yourself less often. Maybe not.

Everyday is a school day for you though. The fact that you needed to clarify this is perhaps more telling than your need to comment in the first place. :1eye

What's the interest per year on a loan like that? .. At least £7 - 10 million?

Wee Davey is looking to raise that much from others at his conman's share issue .... :lol: :lol:

Ashley's £129 loan to NUFC is interest fee.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11505163/Newcastle-United-announce-record-18.7m-profit-but-why-has-there-been-a-rise-of-25m-in-operating-costs.html

Seeing as Turnbull was a character who took centre stage as events unfolded in one of Scottish footballs largest dramas, there's nothing wrong with mentioning it.

Congratulations on not letting your hatred of someone dissuade you from attempting to sully a tribute to the man ...

In what way is going on about the events of 2012 a tribute to the man?

It might be hard for some to believe but not everything resolves around all things happening at Ibrox, pretty sure he's done a lot more for Raith than speak out against the farce a few years ago. I guarantee if he didn't get involved in the Sevco saga Phil would never have heard of the guy let alone give him a "tribute"

And yeah, any Celtic fan shouldn't be looking upto or praising this muppet. The guy is a grade A arsehole who makes the rest of us look bad when claiming he's a Celtic fan, when the truth is he is anything but.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Let's not forget Phil has no great love for Scotland or Scots, Happily labeling us all as intolerant of all things Irish and Irish people (I've yet to hear anyone from Ireland living in Scotland make these claims) despising being born and brought up up Glasgow he also tells us "I don't owe that place a thing" and compares Irish people living in Scotland with Black Americans in the 1950's

It's funny he used to use the lack of an official St.Patrick's Day parade as a sign of our hatred of Ireland (Have you ever been out in Glasgow on St.Paddy night?) Yet when Scotland lights up our landmarks green in honor of it this year, What does he say.............f**k all, as it doesn't suit his little agenda

So if you want to quote him, that's fine. Just remember He ain't no Celtic fan or a champions for our fans, He's an embarrassment of an individual who had a hatred towards Scotland which is kinda ironic considering he's obsession with all things in Govan,

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/apr/13/irish-heritage-scotland-cultural-oppression

Some quotes

However many others of Irish extraction find that their seat is still at the back of the bus in Scotland.

The Scotland that schooled both McKenna and I was built on generations of Irish sweat and often Irish blood. I don't owe the place a thing.

I finally left Glasgow in the mid-1990s. I wanted better for my young family. Since then my native city's intolerance of all things Irish

The Irish inScotland also have a much worse health profile than the rest of the country. (lol wut)

Your assumptions are wrong.

No they're not, I'm bang on the money about him. If Turnbull didn't make any comments regarding the sevco situation back in 2012. oor Phil wouldn't be posting any faux tribute

I am quite saddened that Turnbull will be remembered primarily for the role he did sticking up for the Scottish Football Fan.

As a Raith Rovers Supporter his legacy to us is far more important and closer to home.

He with others saved our club. He put his hand in his own pocket and saved our club. He put in place a board and budgets which see our club run properly.

It is no surprise the SEVCO hordes want to spout bile. I am sure he knew this would come but he was a mna of such integrity that he would take the chance.

If anything this thread should not feature his name. This is about Sevco. Turnbull had no beef with Rangers/Sevco. He loved football. It is sad that his quiet dilligent behind the scenes work at Raith is overshadowed.

Seems Phil works you into a lather as much as he does the Sevconians. Personally I don't a fig about his ramblings other than they annoy the horde. Lash at it though.

Nice deflection.

Why wouldn't him "ramblings" annoy any Scottish Celtic fan? Personally I don't take kinda of being branded an intolerant bigot.

I don't even know why you bother posting on this website. day in day out all it's "sevco sevco sevco" All you seem interested in is discussing them or trying to wind up the few Rangers fans we have posting on this site.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I was referencing your subtle inference that I someone looked up to him. I see your now using the orc's much favoured tactic of cherry-picking and quoting in isolation.

It's clear to anyone with half a brain cell or integrity that I am referring to your assumptions about me.

Shame on you ...

Ah of course, you don't look upto him, you simply put up his articles to annoy the handful of Rangers fans on this forum. It's so obvious that's the reasons why. How silly of me eh? :rolleyes:

Shame on me? Shame on you, you're the one who has an obsession with Rangers more so dare I say than you care about Celtic.

Laughing at Sevco and their demise an obsession? You're sounding like an orc.

If you can't see why being on this thread day in day out discussing the same thing isn't an obsession. There isn't much hope for you.