Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm married to a coloured girl .. and black is offensive .. don't you know ?

Edit: You don't know me at all Bennett. I have never claimed to better or worse than the next man. So let me tell you a wee story about a workplace not that many moons ago ... I worked alongside a Rangers guy .. not a bad lad, quite articulate, good sense of humour and enjoyable company on a night out .. One of the guys he grew up with (think he was Jambo, matters not) from his school days came was introduced into the Friday night crowd .. The two of them even went on annual golfing holidays with other single lads to far flung destinations ...

Now six months after I met this guy he outed himself in the pub one night in front of everyone ... have guess who doesn't talk to him anymore ... ??

The guy who had only known him for only six months .. or the guy he grew up with up since his childhood ...

Give up the psychological analysis bullshit .. you are clearly crap at it ... tongue.gif

Mind that time when you said you had a "coloured" wife aye? What "colour" is she?

Densboy is a clown, i honestly think he doesn't know any better.

So the Court of Session has cleared King to take up directorship ... the SFA to bend over now?

Wooh hoo! I wonder who else'll get their seat in the boardroom.

<insert number of sleeps>

I never understood why the bears didn't like him. They didn't want any special treatment, they wanted to go to the bottom and work their way up, TH agreed and said as much, then they hated him for 'kicking them when they were down'. Bizarre.

Going to the bottom and working their way back up WAS preferential treatment. Airdrieonians were denied that option being told that phoenix clubs weren't allowed straight back in at the lowest level as it would encourage teams going into liquidation, wiping debt and returning unphased. Sevco were given preferential treatment, whether they like to admit it or not.

Going to the bottom and working their way back up WAS preferential treatment. Airdrieonians were denied that option being told that phoenix clubs weren't allowed straight back in at the lowest level as it would encourage teams going into liquidation, wiping debt and returning unphased. Sevco were given preferential treatment, whether they like to admit it or not.

I never understood why Phoenix Rangers didn't just buy someone else's league franchise in the way that Airdrie did

Wooh hoo! I wonder who else'll get their seat in the boardroom.

<insert number of sleeps>

My spidey senses are tingling and I think there will be some surprise event that will hinder and stop Mr Glib's red carpet arrival up the marble steps at Mordhor as a director on the board of RIFC PLC. If this happens then the holding company is to be burned and sent to the liquidator.

The Klingon knows he has a fight with Mike Ashley and I know who I'd put money on to win.

King and the 3 bears bought shares to oust the board then Ashley tied up all the assets, there is no way that Mr Glib can now mortgage the clubs assets for finance. I'm not sure but I think also Ashley has enough share power to stop any further shares being issued further restricting the new board to raise finance from out with their own pockets.

My spidey senses are tingling and I think there will be some surprise event that will hinder and stop Mr Glib's red carpet arrival up the marble steps at Mordhor as a director on the board of RIFC PLC. If this happens then the holding company is to be burned and sent to the liquidator.

The Klingon knows he has a fight with Mike Ashley and I know who I'd put money on to win.

King and the 3 bears bought shares to oust the board then Ashley tied up all the assets, there is no way that Mr Glib can now mortgage the clubs assets for finance. I'm not sure but I think also Ashley has enough share power to stop any further shares being issued further restricting the new board to raise finance from out with their own pockets.

Is that one of the 'rules' that no longer matters if they get listed on ISDX?

Is that one of the 'rules' that no longer matters if they get listed on ISDX?

I feel dirty and ashamed quoting from Ragers Media, :( a poster called "Wee Neilly" posted that it still takes a certain amount of the shareholders to agree to have their shares diluted. Might be wrong but here's hoping they can't without the required 75% as in the AIM.

I feel dirty and ashamed quoting from Ragers Media, :( a poster called "Wee Neilly" posted that it still takes a certain amount of the shareholders to agree to have their shares diluted. Might be wrong but here's hoping they can't without the required 75% as in the AIM.

Im guessing it changes to 51% on the diddy exchange

The only thing which is certain is that nothing has been sorted.

Dave's statement while lacking in details of his impending investment has touched upon investigating directors actions and attempting to hold them accountable? Why? For what purpose? Can the clumpany afford the lawyers and costly litigation? His glib and shameless lies will not hold water in a civil court. Or is it the case he simply laying the groundwork for something else.

I cannot see liquidation benefiting him or the club either as Ashley as the major creditor will not allow him to simply create another vehicle to take control. I'm assuming there would be lengthy courtroom battles unlike the last time and a bent administrator saying "there you go" will not work this time.

Without Dave and the Ghetto Three putting in the originally promised dosh (£30m) ... there's going to be plenty of laughs in coming seasons.

Aye the smoke and mirrors have been put up again but this time there will be no transparency at all with announcements on the AIM stock market making the smoke so much thicker.

Onerous contracts in the event Rangers go tits up !, how are they so called water tight and unbreakable if Rangers go tits up ?

One theory I'll throw into the arena is ?, All Mike Ashley's onerous contracts have been made with the club itself "The Rangers Football Club Ltd". This would suit Big Mikey very much if my other theory that the club intact would be sold if the holding company RIFC PLC be made liable for all the clubs debts as RIFC PLC is the guarantor and gets wound up and liquidated.

And The Klingon's lack of proof of funding is a real mystery, why didn't he just buy out Ashley's loans as soon as he gained control in the PLC ?

I'm sure King when he bought his shares thought he would simply instigate the removal of the company from the AIM stock market and then mortgage off all the clubs assets and say he put another £20 million in but not revealing he had mortgaged the clubs assets and then the fans have to eventually fork out the dosh to repay the mortgage over many years.

Seems like Ashley has seen what King was up to and has secured the clubs assets so they do not get mortgaged off and has left King and the 3 stooges with nothing of value to raise capital out with their own pockets. So will King & Co fund the club from their own pockets with the club facing £16 million plus in debt at the end of the season. Possibility of not securing promotion and then seeing the income streams drying up leaving King & Co to fork out financially to run the club until as such time the club can properly service it's debts in to being in profit.

Does Ashley's £10 million pound loan have a clause that keeps it in place until such time as it can only be paid off if Ashley wants his money back, I mean King & Co can't just pay off Ashley, Ashley has to call in the debt first before it can be paid off ?.

I do love a good mystery. :D

Im guessing it changes to 51% on the diddy exchange

Might be the case KIngy. But who the feck will buy shares at this point in time with the club going down the shitter financially ?

They need to raise over £16 million just to stay evens for this season and God knows how much they will burn through in debt the next season.

As it stands for now they are truly financially fucked, even more so if they do not get promoted. Should be fun watching how corrupt the associations and the refs will become should they go behind in the promotion play offs. :) Blatant and out right fuckwittery just to get them fuckers into the top tier just to try and save them. :lol:

Somebody reassure me the sfa won't declare the Liar King aka GASL as FPP.

sorry, but I think it's likely that he'll be declared F&P.

It's too good an opportunity for the extremely corrupt powers that be to give them the leg up they need.

Scottish football needs a strong Rangers, you know.

Somebody reassure me the sfa won't declare the Liar King aka GASL as FPP.

I hope he does pass the FPP, it will force his hand to pony up the so called tens of millions he says is there to throw into the basket case. :)

Of course that's always been the plan hasn't it?

King expected to not be given the go ahead and is now shitting it that he may have to put some money in. Expect a twist to ensure he doesn't have to put a penny in.

That is my thinking, or he'll con the 3 stooges to pony up while he claims he is accumulating the kids inheritance into liquidity.

Sorted then, there won't or shouldn't be another share issue if Ashley & Co block it.

Reading that I'm not so sure.

The 50% meeting has the power of

"(b) exercising authority to alter (but not reduce) the authorised share capital;"

However I do remember that when Vlad was diluting my shareholding by issuing new stock I was entitled to buy enough to keep my small shareholding from being diluted so presumably Ashley would have the same option.

If king can find people willing to spend enough money on shares that can't be sold easily to pay off Mike Ashley (the creditor) then Mike Ashley (the shareholder) can buy 8.92% of the new shares being issued to pay him.

Reading that I'm not so sure.

The 50% meeting has the power of

"(b) exercising authority to alter (but not reduce) the authorised share capital;"

However I do remember that when Vlad was diluting my shareholding by issuing new stock I was entitled to buy enough to keep my small shareholding from being diluted so presumably Ashley would have the same option.

If king can find people willing to spend enough money on shares that can't be sold easily to pay off Mike Ashley (the creditor) then Mike Ashley (the shareholder) can buy 8.92% of the new shares being issued to pay him.

Mehhh TC, :lol: pissed all over my cornflakes there you did.

Anyhoo it all comes down to who trusts the Glib to part with money in any new share issue. I can't see any new issue until after June when they will find out which league Sevco will be playing in.

Top tier more money from shares, same league far less money from shares. Assuming the club is still trading by then.

Edited by hellbhoy