Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a thick, tragic, slavering mess of a poster you are. You should take a couple of weeks away from this place if this is the sort of shite that goes through your head mate.

Oh, and....

The Treble :lol:

I wasn't one the the poor fools championing a treble, sorry to burst yer bubble there.

And just for the record here, it wouldn't surprise one bit in the slightest that No8 helped out a fellow bear getting caught out telling complete lies. They do it in the sub forum all the time, they even give out greenies to each other for posting made up pish and fabricated lies.

Yes you were ranting about dots a few posts back , as long it keeps you from stalking tedi though

I did mention you orcs give each other dots of the green variety, where Benny & you get the rant about them defies the content of my post. So is mentioning dots in any manner now deemed ranting about them from the orcs ?. You only need to mention dots and the blue tits then make plenty of posts about dots and how they are only dots but feel the need to still go on about dots ffs.

Stalking Tedi ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Five stars has made himself a huge target fair game for anyone. :) He has left a trail all over P&B filled with his stupidity ripe for taking the piss out of. 8)

I did mention you orcs give each other dots of the green variety, where Benny & you get the rant about them defies the content of my post. So is mentioning dots in any manner now deemed ranting about them from the orcs ?. You only need to mention dots and the blue tits then make plenty of posts about dots and how they are only dots but feel the need to still go on about dots ffs.

Stalking Tedi ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Five stars has made himself a huge target fair game for anyone. :) He has left a trail all over P&B filled with his stupidity ripe for taking the piss out of. 8)

You're all over the place again lol

tears and snotters everyhwere