Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbh i had laughed at Bennetts response as I thought it was witty..

Edit- fat fingers

Edited by weirdcal

Can anyone quote a Bennet post that actually contributed something to the thread?

The use of an enigma machine he could never find. God knows how many times he asked posters where he hid it !, I'd suggest he looked where he had been hiding Celtic view magazines amongst the veg & fruit.

Oh come on, you are forgetting Bennett, Hellbhoy, forever blue, all still post here and contribute just as much to the nonsense on here as Dhen did, so it's never going to make that much sense is it?

Is this your contribution to the big thread ?, I'll moan about a few select posters because I think I'm better than them and that's all I ever post on the Big Thread, moaning about certain particular posters and the use and context of words they have posted. :1eye

I've contributed far more to the Big Thread than you ever will that is relevant to The Rangers FC predicament.

Calm before the storm.

Surely something is going to break from Gestapo HQ pertaining to the wages & bills. If nothing is released when they bills are due then I will fully expect that they have taken the second tranche of Ashley's £10 million. They would release something other wise about how the 3 stooges have given another unsecured soft loan making them even more of the good guys they have been labelled to keep the lights on at Mordhor.

Personally the ceiling must be in a state of collapse with the finances being a heavy burden to keep the club on track to the promised land.

It will be interesting to know which method they will start to take the ST money in ?, if it is cash only then it is sure to be used as working capital straight away then worry about it later to which division they will be playing in next season.

I still think the holding company RIFC PLC is going to be crashed and burned if all else fails financially.

Calm before the storm.

Surely something is going to break from Gestapo HQ pertaining to the wages & bills. If nothing is released when they bills are due then I will fully expect that they have taken the second tranche of Ashley's £10 million. They would release something other wise about how the 3 stooges have given another unsecured soft loan making them even more of the good guys they have been labelled to keep the lights on at Mordhor.

Personally the ceiling must be in a state of collapse with the finances being a heavy burden to keep the club on track to the promised land.

It will be interesting to know which method they will start to take the ST money in ?, if it is cash only then it is sure to be used as working capital straight away then worry about it later to which division they will be playing in next season.

I still think the holding company RIFC PLC is going to be crashed and burned if all else fails financially.

Will uncle mike allow it though? He will walk away with everything if they do liquidate again and they won't be able to buy it back on the cheap this time.

Was the second half of the loan not drawn down already? I thought that was the final GIRUY by uncle mikes stooge directors before the Good Guys booted them out?

Will uncle mike allow it though? He will walk away with everything if they do liquidate again and they won't be able to buy it back on the cheap this time.

Was the second half of the loan not drawn down already? I thought that was the final GIRUY by uncle mikes stooge directors before the Good Guys booted them out?

The so called good guys refused publicly to satisfy the conditions set out for the second tranche and loaned the club £1.5 million to limp on into another month. The satisfaction for the second tranche must be secured to the stadium and why they publicly said NO.

Now that the good guys have won ? :lol: and have got the holding company kicked out of the stock markets they can behind closed doors take Big Mikes second tranche without letting the orcs know they have taken Big Mikes money secured against the stadium.

Let's face it the so called good guys now have to either invest heavily into the holding company to supply more loans to the club pushing up the debt every month or give it unsecured soft loans each month meaning their money is at risk if things take a real turn for the worst.

Voluntary liquidation and selling off the club to another owner looks the most likely prospect IMHO, with Big Mikey holding every asset at the time of liquidation to bargain with the next owner for a profit of Big Mikes choosing.

Big Mike holds all the cards at the moment. :)

Calm before the storm.

The advantage of them now being unlisted is that they no longer have to be transparent in their transactions. So, presumably, they could just ask MA for the other 5 mill and carry on without acknowledging it.

I'm amazed that there's be very little or almost no comments with regard to DK's declaration early in his comeback campaign that whether he was declared FAPP, he would invest anyway. Surely, the perilous state of the club/company's finance would indicate that they desperately need his money sooner rather than later.

Is this your contribution to the big thread ?, I'll moan about a few select posters because I think I'm better than them and that's all I ever post on the Big Thread, moaning about certain particular posters and the use and context of words they have posted. :1eye

I've contributed far more to the Big Thread than you ever will that is relevant to The Rangers FC predicament.

Dhense is gone , hellbhoy near enough appearing to be sticking up for me and Bennet. What a strange day this has been on the bralt...

Are we deid yet?

Edited by forever_blue

The advantage of them now being unlisted is that they no longer have to be transparent in their transactions. So, presumably, they could just ask MA for the other 5 mill and carry on without acknowledging it.

I'm amazed that there's be very little or almost no comments with regard to DK's declaration early in his comeback campaign that whether he was declared FAPP, he would invest anyway. Surely, the perilous state of the club/company's finance would indicate that they desperately need his money sooner rather than later.

Yeah it has been quiet on the Western Front as of recently.

So what are they waiting for ?, are they playing poker until they find out the destination of whatever league The Rangers will be playing in next season ?

Should they reach the top tier on financial fumes, the fans are once again ripe for a financial raping to compete with Celtic at the first attempt with another share issue with the Glib screaming " get yer wallets oot or these manky bassas will get 10 IAR", "dig deep troops for title No55".

Or failure to get promoted would see the club plummet into the financial black abyss with fans not renewing ST's or even interested in going to watch smaller clubs and seeing the sponsorship money take a nose dive because the club is doomed to failure financially.

Methinks they are all awaiting which division they will be in before things start to get tasty again.

Dhense is gone , hellbhoy near enough appearing to be sticking up for me and Bennet. What a strange day this has been on the bralt...

Are we deid yet?

:lol:

I hate cnuts that come into the Big Thread with not much input. Then go onto complain about the main posters in the Big Thread.

If they don't like the company in there then why come in in the first instance ?, even more annoying is that they get info from the very same posters they moan about but still complain about them posting.

I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a contributor to this thread.

I merely dip in now and again to see how things are going.

I am aware of the quantity of your posts on this thread, however the actual substance of your contributions are lost on me.

I don't really have the time, or inclination if truth be told, to try and decipher your garbled assaults on the English language. That final sentence in the quoted post would embarrass a 7 year old.

I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a contributor to this thread. I merely dip in now and again to see how things are going. I am aware of the quantity of your posts on this thread, however the actual substance of your contributions are lost on me. I don't really have the time, or inclination if truth be told, to try and decipher your garbled assaults on the English language. That final sentence in the quoted post would embarrass a 7 year old.

Meh.

400+ posts, suggests you don't know the definition of contribute.

400+ posts in more than 3 years, out of a total in excess of 200,000 on this thread.

Hardly a contribution more a "dipping in now and again" as I stated in my original post.

400+ posts in more than 3 years, out of a total in excess of 200,000 on this thread. Hardly a contribution more a "dipping in now and again" as I stated in my original post.

And still, you keep contributing to the thread.