Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That will cost us about a tenner then.

Perhaps Rangers should refuse access for TV cameras apart from Rangers TV, I am sure Hibs set a precedent for this too :)

I believe had already fulfilled their quota of games. Have Rangers fulfilled their quota? If so then obviously the answer is no cameras inside the ground. £1 entry on the condition you buy a souvenir programme at a tenner.

Perhaps Rangers should refuse access for TV cameras apart from Rangers TV, I am sure Hibs set a precedent for this too :)

Why do you lot always want your club to be fighting with everyone?

Must be exhausting, nursing such loathing to project indiscriminately.

I believe had already fulfilled their quota of games. Have Rangers fulfilled their quota? If so then obviously the answer is no cameras inside the ground. £1 entry on the condition you buy a souvenir programme at a tenner.

You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues. Then you wonder why everyone hates your club. Weirdos.

No dancing around anything you fucking simpleton. Quote where I said 62% voted No or apologise.

I quoted it in a post you rocket. :lol:

How fucking stupid do you want to look ?, you first said just under two thirds of Scotland voted no and then in a later post that day then claimed 62% which is just under two thirds by the way, but you then changed your mind from "the whole of Scotland voted NO" to "the electorate voted NO" after I pointed out you were massaging and fudging the figures to suit your demented agenda.

Now away and go back a few pages or so to my post quoting you saying 62% you poor demented simpleton.

Or I could do a Tedi and quote your post, but ?, I'll edit it so you look even more stupid than you already are. :1eye

We are still waiting QC. Surely you have found the quote by now?

There ya go you demented fuckwit. 8)

Imo 62% is nearly 2/3rds. HTH

I cut out the bullshit and did a Tedi quote to what you wanted you demented cnut. :lol:

The TV rights have been sold to BT Sports, and funnily enough your club agreed to such a deal as being part of the associations competitions. This is not a league campaign any more, why ?, there is a Premiership club involved in the play off's who is not a Championship side therefore this cannot be deemed part of the Championship league campaign and is point of fact an entirely different competition altogether.

And also if The Rangers do not apply a fair price ticketing policy they will be hammered for it. None of this pay a nominal fee and £20 for a commemorative souvenir program either to circumvent paying what they had already knew what was in place before a ball was kicked this season.

But I do love the seethe coming from the horde though. :)

No one likes us and we don't care & the enemies of Rangers. Says it all really MT and it's all they have been doing since they joined this new club back in 2012.

You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues. Then you wonder why everyone hates your club. Weirdos.

If they had £20 million in the bank they'd have not even batted a fucking eyelid about this and called it chicken feed and so on.

Now that they are in the financial cruncher it's a completely different matter altogether, "we need the bloo poond more and to fcuk with all of you arghhhhhhh".

Nothing to do with us, the corrupt spfl board fcuked this up by themselves.

Parachute payments which the spfl can't afford.....not our problem.

Oh aye...

keith jackson

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

Rangers takeover probe police raid Mike Ashley's HQ

Edit.....

DETECTIVES travelled from Scotland to the Derbyshire nerve-centre of Ashleys huge business empire yesterday as the probe into the two takeovers continues.

Police probing two Rangers takeovers raided Sports Direct boss Mike Ashleys HQ yesterday.

Detectives investigating the conduct of Craig Whyte and Charles Green travelled from Scotland to the Derbyshire nerve-centre of Ashleys huge business empire.

The two-year inquiry was understood to have centred on Whyte but now the focus seems to have switched to Rangers operations since the club was sold by Sir David Murray in 2011.

The move has shocked staff at Ashleys HQ in Shirebrook, Mansfield.

One worker told the Record: I noticed a couple of regular bobbies walking around but I didnt think too much of it.

But when I tried to step outside the building at around 11am, I was told I couldnt leave until a full search of the premises had been carried out.

One detective said we could go into the canteen while the search was ongoing but people wanted to know what was happening so we stayed there.

At one point, the detective asked if any of those in reception was David Forsey, the chief executive. When we said he wasnt there, he said we were all free to go.

Police Scotland confirmed that officers had searched a property in Derbyshire but would not comment further

Edited by bennett

Nothing to do with us, the corrupt spfl board fcuked this up by themselves.

Parachute payments which the spfl can't afford.....not our problem.

SFA Benny.

The play offs are not part of the league campaign lol, don't ever change my !earned friend...

A league campaign in the Championship comprises of each club playing all the other clubs four times during a season with two home and away fixtures amounting to all clubs having played a grand total of 36 games each and the winner gets promoted as of by right.

The play off's come after the league campaign is finished and becomes a totally different competition all together and is in a knock out format such as cup competitions are.

The play off's are not part of any league campaign because it does not affect the clubs placing in the Championship division at all which a league campaign match fixture would.

You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues.

Jesus God. A couple of years back it was 'schools, hospitals and the armed forces are suffering because Rangers robbed HER MAJESTY's treasury' and now we have this? What is it with diddies and emotional blackmail?

SFA Benny.

A quote from Spfl board member Steven Thompson regarding the payments.

That has been debated for two years and as it stands the SFA position is they still want the £1.5million back. The chairman of Hibs (Rod Petrie) sits on the SFA board and he might know something we don't but we have to act on the situation as it stands before us.

"One or two of the clubs have pointed out what happens further down the line when we have to pay £750,000 in parachute payments? What happens when smaller clubs are involved in the play-offs? Should we not take some upside because there's going to be a downside further down the line?"

Up ye.

A league campaign in the Championship comprises of each club playing all the other clubs four times during a season with two home and away fixtures amounting to all clubs having played a grand total of 36 games each and the winner gets promoted as of by right.

The play off's come after the league campaign is finished and becomes a totally different competition all together and is in a knock out format such as cup competitions are.

The play off's are not part of any league campaign because it does not affect the clubs placing in the Championship division at all which a league campaign match fixture would.

Christ on a bike....

There ya go you demented fuckwit. 8)

I cut out the bullshit and did a Tedi quote to what you wanted you demented cnut. :lol:

Don't cut anything out ya fucking loonball. Quote where I said '62% voted No'....it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

What I said was 'only just over 2/3rds of the overall electorate voted Yes'....that is nowhere near saying '62% voted No'.

Either quote it or admit you are a liar.

We are taking nothing away from the lower leagues. They would have been getting a share of the TV money that has been paid mainly due to our involvement and also a share of 50% of £120,000 ish through non season ticket holders.

As I have asked others I ll ask you. Can you point me to the posts you have made attacking MOTHERWELL for this? Can you show me the tear stained posts you made last season attacking Hibs ticketing policy?

Far from taking from the lower leagues we would have been giving them a tremendous financial boost on top of the boost they have had through our 'Journey'

We are taking nothing away from the lower leagues. They would have been getting a share of the TV money that has been paid mainly due to our involvement and also a share of 50% of £120,000 ish through non season ticket holders.

As I have asked others I ll ask you. Can you point me to the posts you have made attacking MOTHERWELL for this? Can you show me the tear stained posts you made last season attacking Hibs ticketing policy?

Far from taking from the lower leagues we would have been giving them a tremendous financial boost on top of the boost they have had through our 'Journey'

Have you got a link to the T&C's that confirm your Championship season ticket would give you access to the Premiership Play Offs?