Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Going with the play off prices..

The Newcunto F. C. Season Ticket for 2015/16 will be less than a Hunner Pounds.

Who do I make my cheque oot tae?

Make it out to "Club And Sevco Holdings" or just C.A.S.H. for short and send it to South Africa to the warchest department owned by Dave King. 8)

"Here's the reason why the board changed their prices" according to Ragers Medjia.

So according to the orcs over there it's about Celtic apparently receiving 13% of the revenue

13% goes to Celtic? Where are the posters who were complaining that we were robbing the wee clubs? IMO any playoff dividend should be split equally between all SPFL clubs.

13% goes to Celtic? Where are the posters who were complaining that we were robbing the wee clubs? IMO any playoff dividend should be split equally between all SPFL clubs.

Agreed.

I don't want those b*****ds to benefit from you b*****ds either.

The money should be split between the clubs in the lower divisions only including the amateur leagues to help develop players the Premiership clubs will rob them of eventually. There will be IMO plenty of potential Premiership players in the making in the lower leagues who will benefit from the extra income to blossom into future superstars who will now be robbed of that chance to make it big.

Agreed. I don't want those b*****ds to benefit from you b*****ds either.

I am actually sickened that my club who doesn't need that money at all will benefit from the play off's. :barf

£100K split amongst the current 2nd division will be a massive boost to those clubs.

Sort of agree but the main beneficiaries are those clubs that receive these parachute payments and this to me seems like being rewarded for failure and gaining an instant undeserved advantage over the clubs who are in the lower division.

I just do not believe in a parachute payments. As a Rangers fan i am opening myself up to all sorts of abuse here but relegated clubs should be prepared to cut their cloth accordingly.

I don't like parachute payments at all, but the reason they became necessary is that such artificial disparity in terms of wealth was created when the top flights broke away, first in England and then here.

The clubs that were in such top divisions at the time wanted the rewards up there to be massive, and sod the rest. The shameful one up one down and prohibitive stadium criteria in Scotland were all part of it.

The self preservation extended to creating a safety net of sorts for the unlucky clubs who defied the odds by taking a tumble. In a way, it had to if relegation was to be something other than a death sentence.

I think that the situation has improved a little since the inception of the SPFL, but there's still a need for there to be less of a cliff face between the top two tiers. That would allow our game to proceed without the essential unfairness of parachutes.

I'm all for laughing at PlasticRangers (and my god, I've laughed heartily at their denial and 'clumpany' nonsense), but this is not one of those occasions. Fans are going to get to see their teams play an important games for £5. I think that should be applauded

Agreed.

I am actually sickened that my club who doesn't need that money at all will benefit from the play off's. :barf

Bonhomie on The BRALT on the same day we get 5 more years of Tory rule? Can't be a coincidence, Shirley?

Bonhomie on The BRALT on the same day we get 5 more years of Tory rule? Can't be a coincidence, Shirley?

Nah.

Bonhomie breaking out, in the hope that we won't get fully five more years up here this time, and indeed might never have to endure it again in the future.

The playoffs are about to become a mixed bag of chaos.

We've some teams charging around £15 for all adults.

Teams that have allowed ST holders in for free.

A newcomer who charged a flat £5.

What a minefield

The playoffs are about to become a mixed bag of chaos.

We've some teams charging around £15 for all adults.

Teams that have allowed ST holders in for free.

A newcomer who charged a flat £5.

What a minefield

Aye, imagine different pricing for different events. How can we cope? I predict the end of capitalism.

Aye, imagine different pricing for different events. How can we cope? I predict the end of capitalism.

Capitalism never ever existed, it's just one of these phrases thrown around like it means something. Making a law so that you can legally rob someone of more of their hard earned cash isn't Capitalism, it's daylight robbery made legal.

Capitalism is supposed to be a fair mechanism for all to benefit from, in today's financial climate it appears that only the rich benefit from laws that exclude those on lower income streams so therefore isn't Capitalism but corruption at the highest level to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and needy to keep them rich and powerful. :P

I'm three double gins in (celebrating a SNP win) and struggling with the maths on this one but if I'm correct then.........

ETA the SNP win thing

Working my way through a decent bottle of red to celebrate a Tory win. Are we in the same country?

I'm three double gins in (celebrating a SNP win) and struggling with the maths on this one but if I'm correct then.........

Sevco are charging £5 a head for both sets of fans.

Sevco have said the match costs would be about £80,000 which means they need 16,000 fans to break even.

But high heid yins want a 50% cut of the total before match costs are paid.

Therefore they need £160,000 and 32,000 fans to break even.

Is that right? :)

ETA the SNP win thing

it's been a long two days, but i refer you to my question (the exact same) a few pages ago.

Replies were that aye 32,000 is likely for these games.

It isn't different events.

We played QOS last season in the playoff quarters and it wasn't £5 to get in.