Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k senior summer football. I am missing Embo AFC's match against Dornoch this weekend as it is because my kids are wanting to go to the Europa qualification party. Fucking cockwombling p***k.

He loaned your shambolic bigoted establishment £5 million. I'm fairly sure he'll be entitled to it back. The police raid, which they stated at the time was to look for any involvement with SD, Charles Green and Craig Whyte.

“If Mike Ashley has put £10m into Rangers I expect there to be some cash in the bank,” he said. “It would be quite pleasant to find a bank balance when we got there.

“Would we pay him immediately? We would complete a forensic investigation and if there is something untoward, some form of malfeasance it is quite possible that there could be a claim against any wrongdoer including Ashley.

“In which case I would rather that his money was in the club and I would attach the money in lieu of a claim and not give him it back.

“There are a lot of things we can do, so at the moment, Mike Ashley putting money in is not a bad thing. If there has been some kind of imbalance in the contracts, it is possibly right that he subsidises the club for a while.

Hmm, so we are carrying out forensic investigation.

Ashley suddenly says give me my money and you can have all this stuff back, looks like cutting and running to me.

A few days later the police raid him.

Coincidence? or does he now think that this claim is a real possibility....

Sounds more like the King of Rangers is looking for any excuse to not put in money he has not got.

The police are investigating electoral fraud because Farage never got elected. Do you really think that it happened? The police are duty bound to investigate complaints regardless of how obsurd they are.

If Sevco don't go up through the playoffs then there will be 16 teams in the top flight as of 2015/16.

Ultimately, I would not be surprised.

Lets get this absolutely straight FFS.

Its too late to reconstruct the leagues for next season.

Right!. :angry:

But never too late to fankle with the rules as the league can make any old tosh up as it goes along. That was established in 2004 and there's been nothing to the contrary. ;)

The ASA are investigating whether or not Sports Direct are misleading Rangers fans with the pricing of the home kits. Shirts are listed online at 59.99 down to 47.99 but have been on sale at the "reduced" price since release day.

Something else for Mike's 'best lawyers money can buy' to think aboot.

he owns the lot so he can charge what he likes

“If Mike Ashley has put £10m into Rangers I expect there to be some cash in the bank,” he said. “It would be quite pleasant to find a bank balance when we got there.

“Would we pay him immediately? We would complete a forensic investigation and if there is something untoward, some form of malfeasance it is quite possible that there could be a claim against any wrongdoer including Ashley.“In which case I would rather that his money was in the club and I would attach the money in lieu of a claim and not give him it back.

“There are a lot of things we can do, so at the moment, Mike Ashley putting money in is not a bad thing. If there has been some kind of imbalance in the contracts, it is possibly right that he subsidises the club for a while.

Hmm, so we are carrying out forensic investigation.

Ashley suddenly says give me my money and you can have all this stuff back, looks like cutting and running to me.

A few days later the police raid him.

Coincidence? or does he now think that this claim is a real possibility....

I thought he only put £5m in?

According to Roddy forsyth in the telegraph Ashley is going fight the SFAs dual interest ruling.

Also from the telegraph

While the commercial territorial dispute between Ashley and the Ibrox board unfolds, the question of Kings fitness to become a Rangers directors proceeds laboriously. Telegraph Sport can reveal that the SFA is now in possession of most of the documentation required and that the delay is not because of obstruction by King or the Rangers board who are understood to have responded to all requests promptly and fully but because evidence is still awaited from sources in South Africa, including the countrys Revenue Service (SARS).

Edited by bennett

Does not protect him from claiming a non existing saving I am afraid, which is why the adverting agency are investigating him, do not worry though the ASA just like the SFA will not dare find against a billionaire.

Everyone knows that the higher price only has to be in one of the chain's shops in the country.

Did Mark Dingwall go around every one of them?

Imagine the SFA going up against Mike and his lawyers.....crazy stuff

I can't see the SFA changing their mind on this one, they have rules and won't want EPL clubs riding roughshod over our clubs.

But this is Mike, he has the best lawyers money can buy!!

Or as densboy used to say "his tanks on the lawn".

We'll find out soon enough if the board can deal with the unbeatable business mogul.

But this is Mike, he has the best lawyers QC`s money can buy!!

Inverness CT have a lawyer experienced in getting it right up the SFA. I am sure he could handle it for Mike.

Sure the bears on here had something to say before about idiotic claims to the ASA.

We did but Ashley's various sports direct scams need exposing. The recent documentary about his tricks of the trade was quite eye opening and I've bought stuff from the SD before.