Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1692 now. That was the year for, "An Act for encourageing the apprehending of Highway Men"

I'm pretty sure it was a precursor for our national loathing of cyclists.

Weren't highwaymen the kind of people who relieved folk of their money yet enjoyed popularity among unthinking defenders and the scribes of Grubb Street? How times change. :)

I have to prove I am on holiday? Why?

You are so fucking addicted to this forum that even when you are going on holiday you get yer mobile phone out and then start posting on P&B from the airport to get the piss ripped right out of you. :lol: Not only that you were so fucking sad you even had to log in whilst on the plane as well ??? :lol::lol::lol: Ffs Tedi you went on holiday but couldn't even stop yourself from posting on the forum using the free internet on an air plane in mid flight onto yer way to procure the services of some lady boys. :lol:

Only a complete saddo posts from a plane in mid flight going on holiday and shows the level of obsessiveness you have with the forum. Just stop posting ffs and enjoy sucking off some lady boy or getting rafted by one until you come back to Scotland.

Posting from a plane in mid flight. :lol:

Enjoy yer holiday.

Never been out of Scotland type post.

Oh I've been abroad plenty of times Tedi. I just don't have the level of obsessiveness you have that you have to post on P&B whilst you were in mid flight on an aeroplane ffs. :lol: Sitting beside your pretend catholic burd on yer way to sunnier and warmer climates and yet you still logged on to P&B to get the piss taken out of you. I can imagine you telling her to leave you alone whilst you post on the forum telling her that you are giving it to the plastics & diddies and how much more important it is than going off on yer holidays enjoying time away.

Obsessive or what ? :1eye

ah right, why are you dotting posts he made back in January then? Just curious.

Probably because I read his post in Jan.....then dotted it....

whit has it got to do with you who I dot bigot???

I dotted him today , but you probably green dotted him to even it up.....

its what you do....no matter whit he posts no matter the content you green dot him....

Tragic.

Probably because I read his post in Jan.....then dotted it....

whit has it got to do with you who I dot bigot???

I dotted him today , but you probably green dotted him to even it up.....

its what you do....no matter whit he posts no matter the content you green dot him....

Tragic.

His wife's downstairs dancing with the waiters and he's in his room at 2 in the morning , greeting about dots.

Oh I've been abroad plenty of times Tedi. I just don't have the level of obsessiveness you have that you have to post on P&B whilst you were in mid flight on an aeroplane ffs. :lol: Sitting beside your pretend catholic burd on yer way to sunnier and warmer climates and yet you still logged on to P&B to get the piss taken out of you. I can imagine you telling her to leave you alone whilst you post on the forum telling her that you are giving it to the plastics & diddies and how much more important it is than going off on yer holidays enjoying time away.

Obsessive or what ? :1eye

It's not my nature to defend TEDI, but on this occasion..........do you get wifi/internet access on a plane journey?

If not, you've scored a helluva own goal there fella.

It's not my nature to defend TEDI, but on this occasion..........do you get wifi/internet access on a plane journey?

If not, you've scored a helluva own goal there fella.

I still cannot believe the chump was so obsessed with the forum he logged onto P&B from an aeroplane just to give out dots as well as posting. Might be an own goal if the resident Polterfhud says he didn't log onto P&B to post from mid flight and I'll look a bit stupid but I'm sure he did, it fits his obsessive profile. :lol:

If it were me I'd have went on holiday and waited till I returned before posting. Posting from an aeroplane ffs, I still can't get over it. :lol:

If you're looking for crisp pokes I can get you a discount.:-)

Crisp poke ? ffs :lol: Crisp packet yes and make it the share size bag will ya, I'll need a lot of glue to get over some fhud posting on P&B from an aeroplane in mid flight on their way to their holiday resort. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: