Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guessing, I'd say he's been trolling again/trying to impress his pal Phil and the SOS guy disagrees with wee pingy.

Hmm.

A tweet about events in Paris seems to have been the start of it.

No trolling, no Phil.

cheat

tʃiːt/Submit

verb

gerund or present participle: cheating

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

Don't take my word for it or even that of celebrated journalist Tom English. The dictionary seems quite clear.

I'm reluctant to accuse Rangers of "cheating". This is because it's a damming charge and it's generally challenged, or at least used to be.

It's difficult to see which part of that definition doesn't fit what they did, perfectly well though.

I'm reluctant to accuse Rangers of "cheating". This is because it's a damming charge and it's generally challenged, or at least used to be. It's difficult to see which part of that definition doesn't fit what they did, perfectly well though.

I'm not. What they did, is literally the dictionary definition of cheating. Calling it anything else is the same as "back", "out of liquidation" and "we've been punished enough". Trite, meaningless spin designed and created by well paid PR types in an effort to avoid the harsh reality that for a significant period of time, every kick, header, corner, ill-judged back pass and competition in Scottish Football was tainted for everyone. And utterly meaningless for Rangers.

Hmm.

A tweet about events in Paris seems to have been the start of it.

No trolling, no Phil.

No it wasn't, Jum took a PIC of his local paper article and posted it on twitter, the SOS guy laughed at it and wee Jum said don't call me jum, plus took umbrage at his article being laughed at.

I'm not. What they did, is literally the dictionary definition of cheating. Calling it anything else is the same as "back", "out of liquidation" and "we've been punished enough". Trite, meaningless spin designed and created by well paid PR types in an effort to avoid the harsh reality that for a significant period of time, every kick, header, corner, ill-judged back pass and competition in Scottish Football was tainted for everyone. And utterly meaningless for Rangers.

Rangers didn't cheat with EBT's mate, read this statement:

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-statement-5/

Do you not think that, Aberdeen

are financially doping themselves and cheating when you consider that, Rangers are the most watched team in Scottish Football Live on TV, yet Rangers only receive like 1-2% of the total SPFL TV Money pot, and Aberdeen etc. all receive like 7% plus. Just because they are in Premiership at the mo.

are financially doping themselves and cheating when you consider that, Rangers are the most watched team in Scottish Football Live on TV, yet Rangers only receive like 1-2% of the total SPFL TV Money pot, and Aberdeen etc. all receive like 7% plus. Just because they are in Premiership at the mo.

With 500m worldwide fans and the Dallas Cowboys anxiously tuning in to every game it's no wonder you're pulling in figures like that.

In your world, no doubt the city of Hiroshima bombed the Enola Gay

Outwith the arseholes at the rangers and the Scottish media do you honestly think anyone believes a word this twat says? Its already been posted glibs contradicting statements from 2012 and the horrific piece that was released the other day. King makes Arthur Daley look like an alter boy.

Level with us, is this a parody account cos this is fucking hilarious !

The moral of the story is, the SPFL knew full well at the time that Rangers used EBT's, they knew and accepted the fact every season while they were in place, before waiting until many years later to try say anything about it being bad or title stripping etc.

Rangers winning the league in those periods was fully within the rules of the league every season at the time, as the SPL knew RFC used EBT's in the league during those periods.

The SPL can't change the rules of the competition for seasons that already happened many years ago, then expect to strip titles based on that.

Just like the Champions League can't strip titles more than 5 years later preposterously, neither can the SPFL.

The moral of the story is, the SPFL knew full well at the time that Rangers used EBT's, they knew and accepted the fact every season while they were in place, before waiting until many years later to try say anything about it being bad or title stripping etc.

Rangers winning the league in those periods was fully within the rules of the league every season at the time, as the SPL knew RFC used EBT's in the league during those periods.

The SPL can't change the rules of the competition for seasons that already happened many years ago, then expect to strip titles based on that.

Just like the Champions League can't strip titles more than 5 years later preposterously, neither can the SPFL.

Liar.

Outwith the arseholes at the rangers and the Scottish media do you honestly think anyone believes a word this twat says? Its already been posted glibs contradicting statements from 2012 and the horrific piece that was released the other day. King makes Arthur Daley look like an alter boy.

Level with us, is this a parody account cos this is fucking hilarious !

That statement I linked to from King is 100% true, and all club Chairmen know that, they will be hesitant to publicly call for a Title Hunt now .. club Chairmen should listen to King's wise words to focus on moving forward for the better of Scottish Football instead of chasing a petty vandetta that damages Scottish Football. Rangers will oppose any Chairmen who don't fall in line with this view in an appropriate manner.

No it wasn't, Jum took a PIC of his local paper article and posted it on twitter, the SOS guy laughed at it and wee Jum said don't call me jum, plus took umbrage at his article being laughed at.

Following his timeline,that was yesterday.

The Paris tweet was today.

He must be high up the list if sos are commenting on every tweet.

Sorry, you've lost me. What's the moral of the story? If you smoked 60 jps a day for 30 years and got cancer the moral of the story would be 'don't smoke you could get cancer'.

The above is just gibberish. Just saying.

That statement I linked to from King is 100% true, and all club Chairmen know that, they will be hesitant to publicly call for a Title Hunt now .. club Chairmen should listen to King's wise words to focus on moving forward for the better of Scottish Football instead of chasing a petty vandetta that damages Scottish Football. Rangers will oppose any Chairmen who don't fall in line with this view in an appropriate manner.

^^^^^

More shite from the bigot.

In your world, no doubt the city of Hiroshima bombed the Enola Gay

going by your avatar mate, I think what you said is more likely to be something that you think is happening in your own bubble world Ken.

Sorry, you've lost me. What's the moral of the story? If you smoked 60 jps a day for 30 years and got cancer the moral of the story would be 'don't smoke you could get cancer'.

The above is just gibberish. Just saying.

If you consider the facts in the statement you were replying to, all of those facts I said are 100% true, and summarise the situation. I changed it from the 'moral' to the 'summary', do you get it now?

You're making it sound like the new world order and those who don't comply will be terminated for not complying.

Those who break the law must go back to the house of pain.

Dave.J is a bigot lowlife, I hope all of the wishes he has posted online here for RFC workers to lose jobs happens to him instead.

How much of a lowlife must you be to be a thistle fan, then sign up to this forum and post that you hope everyone who works at Rangers lose their jobs. That just takes the fun zombie baiting too far to the next level and too far.

I hope your shitty team Thistle are relegated. I hope their tin can stadium collapes and never gets rebuilt. They're not a community club, they're a club for bitter wanks like you who hate Rangers. Some of it is community club but wanks like you ruin that part.

You're a sad pathetic human being Dave.J. Thistle are a club of cockroaches no wonder you envy Rangers. You do realise half the staff are old women etc. to support their families. but no Dave.J is to bitter and twisted.

Rangers do more community work than your shite team.

Ps I know people who are Thistle Youth in real life, and let's be honest that Thistle Youth is a waste of time, none of them are going to make it in the premiership too untalented.

dave.j, on 12 Dec 2014 - 18:09, said:snapback.png

Any comment Martin?