Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Need to up my game tedi , I thought I was box office

Started off well.

I remember a day early on when everyone was saying you were pretty good. You got all bashfully flattered as I recall.

Then there was that deterioration so prevalent among the Rangers posters on here.

I might have mentioned it before.

As are all mere mortal men.

Too true. Too true

Can a mod just clear it up for us please. Then at least the no8 tribute squad can go back to their usual bollocks.

He had previous warnings and was then told, quite specifically I believe, to cut out the paedophilia stuff. He didnt, so he was banned

Isn't that dependent on Div finding that the posts were not in fact spam?

edit fur speelin

Hmm, maybe. I think you'll find that the posts were actually originally posted somewhere else. They've just been loaned to P&B by an unconnected forum

Really?All I saw was that Thundermonkey had previously warned him never to mention the subject. He therefore jumped to ban him when such a mention surfaced. I don't think that either the warning or the ban were merited though. If you've got evidence of heinous No8 conduct, or of a convincing rationale for the banning decision offered by the mods; you'll need to provide it because I missed it.

I don't need to provide anything

why? does not being able to stay away from a forum that you have been banned from seem unnatural?

Says the guy who publicly resigned from this thread only to create an alias to red dot things he didn't like on it, also when he was banned for defending racists created another alias so he could carry on.

The subject was already being discussed, due to an article in a rag that very same day, No8 did not start the discussion.

Is noising celtic fans a now a banning offence? because discussing that subject certainly is not.

This was simply a case of a mod making it up as he went along, there was zero justification for it.

He was told not to - that's all that's needed, this is not a free country it's an internet forum. Get a grip of yourself.

Edited by aofjays

Was he really? personally I think that was bullshit. and even if he was, discussing that subject is not against the rules, especially as it was being discussed by others in this thread at the same time. Your right though the mods can do as they please and make it up as they go along but there is also nothing preventing us from pointing out, when they make bad calls.

It was a good call.

Is it any coincidence, that since his ban, the subject has very rarely been discussed in the Rangers sub forum, if ever.

And as far as I know, it's not been used as a point scoring exercise, since his ban.

Funny that.

I'm excluding Bennett as he is just a Troll and should be ignored.

It was a good call.

Is it any coincidence, that since his ban, the subject has very rarely been discussed in the Rangers sub forum, if ever.

And as far as I know, it's not been used as a point scoring exercise, since his ban.

Funny that.

I'm excluding Bennett as he is just a Troll and should be ignored.

It is not only Rangers fans who bring it up on pie and bovril

Well that is simply not true, if you ever wandered over to some of the celtic threads then you would see others mentioning it from time to time and in way that you would no doubt describe as point scoring, not by Rangers fans though, this is true.

So getting rid of No.8 was a good call then, glad we got that sorted and can move on. What's put you in such an agreeable mood this morning?

The subject was already being discussed, due to an article in a rag that very same day, No8 did not start the discussion.

Is noising celtic fans a now a banning offence? because discussing that subject certainly is not.

This was simply a case of a mod making it up as he went along, there was zero justification for it.

It was based on a tweet sent by an athlete, not an article in the rag. If you're going to use whataboutery then at least get it right.

Discussing it continuously to the detriment of the thread after a warning certainly is.

Stop being such a paranoid welt.

No8 should have went after using that racist slur. You can white knight him all you want but the mods did us all a favour. One less bigot is a good thing.