Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Which was reported in a rag and being discussed in this forum, you have no idea what whataboutery actually means.

Your parting comment is an excellent example of it though.

You seem to have moved on from the subject, is that because you've realised you've made a monumental c**t of yourself white knighting a racist bigot?

I'm genuinely embarrassed for you.

Which was reported in a rag and being discussed in this forum, you have no idea what whataboutery actually means.

Your parting comment is an excellent example of it though.

Someone saying it's not just No.8 whatabout the others... is classic whataboutery.

Well that is simply not true, if you ever wandered over to some of the celtic threads then you would see others mentioning it from time to time and in way that you would no doubt describe as point scoring, not by Rangers fans though, this is true.

Well that's down to other posters to report it, to allow admin to take the appropriate action.

I am not moving on from any subject, I merely pointed out the error in your post, which related directly to the subject, I was trying to help you, nevermind I see you have borrowed someone else`s tired old put me downs that do not actually work, no gratitude and no originality.

No gratitude? Er, okay.

If the put-downs are becoming repetitive then maybe they're actually accurate. Perhaps you should come out of the BRALT now and then Tedi. It might make you less of a joke figure.

So please let me know why No8 should be reinstated and what you're going to do about those nasty mods who banned your friend.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

So anyone who brings up the topic should be banned , should that include anyone who questions the bbc or Westminster for their cover ups aswell?

If they have been repeatedly warned by mods that cannot keep doing what they are doing and remain a member? Absolutely.

I'm stunned a sevco fan would would obviously think the world should be free of consequences. Stunned.

or maybe they are just shite....Rangers fan posting on the biggest Rangers thread on the forum, it will never catch on, anyway I have over 10k posts outside of the BRALT, try again. You do seem rather desperate to talk about me rather than the subject and on that I am not sure if I have mentioned No8 being reinstated, the subject was his incorrect banning.

Rnagers fan in "repeating a lie so much folk think it's true" shocker!

or maybe they are just shite....Rangers fan posting on the biggest Rangers thread on the forum, it will never catch on, anyway I have over 10k posts outside of the BRALT, try again. You do seem rather desperate to talk about me rather than the subject and on that I am not sure if I have mentioned No8 being reinstated, the subject was his incorrect banning.

Nobody is desperate to talk about you Tedi. Nobody cares. I'm not even going to take on the first part because i can't believe you were sad enough to work it out.

So, do you think No8 should have been banned for his initial racist slur? That might have saved your hysterics about his actual banning.

The subject was already being discussed, due to an article in a rag that very same day, No8 did not start the discussion.

Is noising celtic fans a now a banning offence? because discussing that subject certainly is not.

This was simply a case of a mod making it up as he went along, there was zero justification for it.

baby-crying-o.gif

Why don't you start a thread on it then if you really want to discuss the matter?

I don't Particularly want to discuss the matter, just asking a question why speaking about celtics issue is a no no but on the off topic you can rightly discuss bbc and west ministers wrongdoings

Edited by forever_blue

lol, of course you are not.

I can see you are desperate to move on from the subject of why No8 was actually banned, you maybe do not have a clue what whataboutery actually means but you sure are good at putting it into practice.

You bite at absolutely everything.

My question was in relation to No8s banning, why are you avoiding it?

So, this week we have 2 old ladies of Scotland suffering structure damage due to high winds , leading to a danger to the public.

Forth bridge.....shut until next year for repairs

Ibrox.....have somebody hold on to a lethal bit of metal until the game is over.

Shut it down.

So, this week we have 2 old ladies of Scotland suffering structure damage due to high winds , leading to a danger to the public.

Ibrox.....have somebody hold on to a lethal bit of metal until the game is over.

Shut it down.

I can't actually believe that more isn't being made of this!

I'm sure, that when you consider those terrible scenes back in '71. such a similar scenario is one that no Rangers fan would ever want to see happen again.

For the safety of everyone, I can't believe that the reactionary measure taken, was to close one block of seats to spectators.

was it a case that the club, had to be seen to be doing something?

who advised them that, that was all that was required!

Shut it down.

It's down to the building materials, steel beams wear out, moon beams are eternal.

I can't actually believe that more isn't being made of this!

I'm sure, that when you consider those terrible scenes back in '71. such a similar scenario is one that no Rangers fan would ever want to see happen again.

For the safety of everyone, I can't believe that the reactionary measure taken, was to close one block of seats to spectators.

was it a case that the club, had to be seen to be doing something?

who advised them that, that was all that was required!

Now if only they had a hover pitch...