Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm not getting into a he said, she said argument. I think it's very silly for anyone to use human tragedy as an argument.

Just to make it clear, I detest The Rangers and their stance over previous indiscretions, I equally abhor Celtic for their "we're alright Jack" attitude to the previous premier league voting system.

TEDI farts Bennett sniffs it.

Right now you are laughing at benny and tedi over their pathetic dottery, whereas they are laughing at you for getting "upset" over green dots.

Celtic and Rangers fans bringing cheer to each other on a cold winters day. It's a beautiful symbiosis.

And there we have it. Maybe now the support acts will drop the 'injustice' angle they use for pretty much everything on here.

What exactly do we have?

Being banned for reasonable behaviour doesn't suddenly become just, simply because of a previous arbitrary warning about it.

What exactly do we have?Being banned for reasonable behaviour doesn't suddenly become just, simply because of a previous arbitrary warning about it.

It's not about "just" it's up to the mods- if they warned me for anything and asked me to refrain from that behaviour- I either heed the warning or get banned. This is not a democracy.

It's not about "just" it's up to the mods- if they warned me for anything and asked me to refrain from that behaviour- I either heed the warning or get banned. This is not a democracy.

All true.

It doesn't mean however that people who think the action of the mod was stupid, can't say so.

Anyone annoyed by dots needs to get a life

It's almost always the 'non Rangers fans' who moan like f**k re. dots and have done so for years. Strange people.

All true. It doesn't mean however that people who think the action of the mod was stupid, can't say so.

It was stupid and the said mod failed to give a coherent reply when asked politely about it. Stupid and cowardly.

It was stupid and the said mod failed to give a coherent reply when asked politely about it. Stupid and cowardly.

In your opinion, it was not coherent. Of course in the grand scheme of things our opinions don't matter.

And rightly so.

Edited by dave.j