Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Got to disagree with you there Mr Tennis. Despite occasional lapses of lucidity he was as often as not an ignorant bigoted mess of a man

That's a bit unfair.

The bigotry charge is wide of the mark I'd say, although he did have a habit of subsequently contradicting some of his more measured comments.

You've no comprehension of how offensive racism is and you're trying to pigeonhole it next to offences like spamming.

You're a dinosaur, mate. Plain and simple, the sooner you die out, the better.

You are being idiotic - again, not a surprise and haven't a clue what my experiences of racial issues are.

Knock yourself out. Talk me through how I am "a dinosaur,". I shan't stay awake waiting.

OK, then - seriously -

2. Politically correct arseholes banging on about the racist, homophobic, abusive crowds. It used to be the working class's weekly catharsis. Abuse anyone and evryone, then come out cleansed for the working week. Now it's a forum for middle-class wankers to show how right-on they are. Taken to the logical conclusion, we should ban Internationals - though that might not be a bad idea at the moment.....

. :(

Should fitba banter be a free for all like my highly intelligent mate Norman suggests or should people be more sensitive and take care not to insult anyone?

Really interesting reading over the last 24 hours and a few posters have shocked me with their views on whats acceptable and what's not.

Got to disagree with you there Mr Tennis. Despite occasional lapses of lucidity he was as often as not an ignorant bigoted mess of a man

Out of order, Wlly. No8 is a thoroughly decent bloke. OK so he's shorter and skinnier than me but that isn't his fault ;)

You are being idiotic - again, not a surprise and haven't a clue what my experiences of racial issues are.

Knock yourself out. Talk me through how I am "a dinosaur,". I shan't stay awake waiting.

You've embarrassed yourself enough tonight, old timer. Read through your performance tonight, thats the best guidance I can give.

You have trouble staying awake anyway, what with your excessive alcohol consumption.

You've embarrassed yourself enough tonight, old timer. Read through your performance tonight, thats the best guidance I can give.

You have trouble staying awake anyway, what with your excessive alcohol consumption.

Tropes and ignorance. Just what one expects.

Now have you something pertinent to say?

Should fitba banter be a free for all like my highly intelligent mate Norman suggests or should people be more sensitive and take care not to insult anyone?

Really interesting reading over the last 24 hours and a few posters have shocked me with their views on whats acceptable and what's not.

Do elaborate Bennett.

What do you consider unacceptable in an arena such as this?

My own instincts are actually quite authoritarian on such matters. I just think that No8 was harshly dealt with on the occasion of his ban.