Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, it does. This is a forum, it has rules. He was warned and refused to acquiesce to the requests of the moderators. To keep his posting privileges all he had to do was not use kids being abused as a vehicle to point score. Not too much to ask for a decent person is it?

There is no right to free speech here, it's div's ball and he can stop you playing if he wants.

I've already responded to the same point from someone else.

Yes, it's true. There are rules and people in charge of enforcing/interpreting them.

That doesn't mean that we must all agree with their readings though.

Of course they can stop people whenever they like.

That's different from saying that they should, each time that they do though.

Yes, it does. This is a forum, it has rules. He was warned and refused to acquiesce to the requests of the moderators. To keep his posting privileges all he had to do was not use kids being abused as a vehicle to point score. Not too much to ask for a decent person is it?

There is no right to free speech here, it's div's ball and he can stop you playing if he wants.

Thundercunt in high dudgeon.

An oxyacetylene torch couldn't mark this c**t's neck.

Do elaborate Bennett.

What do you consider unacceptable in an arena such as this?

My own instincts are actually quite authoritarian on such matters. I just think that No8 was harshly dealt with on the occasion of his ban.

That's a good question, when does it become unacceptable.

One persons banter can be highly offensive to the next person.

One person may genuinely be offended while another person may say they are offended.

Too deep for me, I'll pass on that question.

Have the roof repairs been done yet?

Has Mike Ashley been paid yet?

Is the Magic Hat plotting his strategy out of the mad Hoose?

When is the G&SL in court for contempt?

No doubt No.8 would have the answers

Ken, desperately trying to keep things on track, ken!

Cheers Ken, ken!

I get messages asking me why I deprecate the Ps&Ds and wondering why I am so hard on them. I usually reply with posts like this:

Coming from the most ridiculed poster on the board I won't get too upset. :lol:

Thanks, Mr c**t for confirming the idiocy of your type.

OK Lhads time to get yer wallets oot, another journa....... Errrrm blogger needs yer dosh

"December 2015 will see a full week of pre-trial hearings in Edinburgh over the fraud case against Craig Whyte and Charles Green. There will also be the next stage of the battle between the club's chairman Dave King and Sports Direct Tycoon Mike Ashley at the Royal Courts of justice in London where King faces the possibility of imprisonment for breaking a contempt of court order over revealing details of Rangers' commercial agreement with Ashley.

As a freelance reporter I have covered a number of high profile trials including Tommy Sheridan's prosecution for perjury (for which I was nominated for a Scottish press award) and the "phone-hacking" case against Rebekah Brooks and Andrew Coulson. So I think I have the ability and experience to bring you all the news I legally can from the ongoing Rangers litigation.

I am asking for £1000 to cover one month's work and travel and accommodation costs in both London and Edinburgh

Risks and challenges

The only risks will be contempt of court rules banning reporting. However these will not stop me getting the story out."

Spare a fiver for the brave and intrepid James Doleman.

OK Lhads time to get yer wallets oot, another journa....... Errrrm blogger needs yer dosh

"December 2015 will see a full week of pre-trial hearings in Edinburgh over the fraud case against Craig Whyte and Charles Green. There will also be the next stage of the battle between the club's chairman Dave King and Sports Direct Tycoon Mike Ashley at the Royal Courts of justice in London where King faces the possibility of imprisonment for breaking a contempt of court order over revealing details of Rangers' commercial agreement with Ashley.

As a freelance reporter I have covered a number of high profile trials including Tommy Sheridan's prosecution for perjury (for which I was nominated for a Scottish press award) and the "phone-hacking" case against Rebekah Brooks and Andrew Coulson. So I think I have the ability and experience to bring you all the news I legally can from the ongoing Rangers litigation.

I am asking for £1000 to cover one month's work and travel and accommodation costs in both London and Edinburgh

Risks and challenges

The only risks will be contempt of court rules banning reporting. However these will not stop me getting the story out."

Spare a fiver for the brave and intrepid James Doleman.

You found those examples I asked for a few pages back?

Or are we gonna pretend it didn't happen?

Yet you have spent this evening playing second-fiddle to a lonely, drunk angry bloke and have tried to attribute racism where it doesn't exist.

How does this feel?

Feels good being not racist, how does it feel being a complete joke of a man?

It was talk like that which kick it all off in the first place.

Nice to see you're still lying as usual.

Feels good being not racist, how does it feel being a complete joke of a man?

Oh dreary me. Yet another diddy thinking it's open-season on we Bears.

What other invectives have you in your diddy armoury? Go on. I'll tell you if it's one I haven't heard before.

Doleman, Philip, rtc, Larkin etc are raking it in from the green n grey yins, I'm tempted to start my own blog and post any old mince about Rangers.

You'd just have Rangers fans accusing you of writing for Jack Irvine.

Is he still the bad guy?