Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lets be honest mate

Aberdeen etc don't have hope on earth of signing players like Windass, especially for free. Did you pull that line out of a Christmas cracker

Couple of things.

1. The reply button is there so we have half a chance of deciphering what you're on about, see I've used it here.
  2. Nobody here is your mate
  3. Aberdeen et cetera? What other clubs are like us? Unique in our home city, unique in being the most successful team in Scottish history (in terms if European trophy wins)
  4. His dad played for us, can't get much more alike than father and son (although I'll guess you'll never know what that's like).

Yes Aberdeen and any SPFL prem club except CFC will be extremely lucky to sign any players for more than 100k

Eg Andy Halliday Waghorn Tavernier etc signed for Rangers for free and 200k odd fees but wouldn't sign for other teams in Scotland

Edited by RangersMind

Lets be honest mate

Aberdeen etc don't have hope on earth of signing players like Windass, especially for free. Did you pull that line out of a Christmas cracker

The Scottish Premiership is full of ex League 2 players like Windass, many are too good to play for the fake Rangers at a lower level.

Yes Aberdeen and any SPFL prem club except CFC will be extremely lucky to sign any players for more than 100k

Eg Andy Halliday Waghorn Tavernier etc signed for Rangers for free and 200k odd fees but wouldn't sign for other teams in Scotland

No one else would pay 200k odd fees for dross from the Wigan reserves not good enough to save them from the drop. :lol:

Its called living within your means.

^^ Where to start? Your post in wrong on every level @CityDave. :lol:

Waghorn has scored 17 goals in around the same amount of games. You trying to say prem clubs can obtain players of that calibre without bankrupting themselves?

Edited by RangersMind

No one else would pay 200k odd fees for dross from the Wigan reserves not good enough to save them from the drop. :lol:

Its called living within your means.

Seems to be going against the P and b grain with this posts, all season we've been accused of only winning because we signed top quality players.... Edited by bennett

Seems to be going against the P and b grain with this posts, all season we've been accused of only winning because we signed top quality players....

Can't see much in the way of quality, plenty of average players. I do like Tavernier though he looks like a player that can play at a higher level than what Scottish football can offer.

Should be a good chase with Hibs to the final whistle on the last day, I don't think there is much between them other than the fake team's explosive start to the season and Hibs slow start making the difference right now in the points.

Can't see much in the way of quality, plenty of average players. I do like Tavernier though he looks like a player that can play at a higher level than what Scottish football can offer.

Should be a good chase with Hibs to the final whistle on the last day, I don't think there is much between them other than the fake team's explosive start to the season and Hibs slow start making the difference right now in the points.

Pretty similar to what ive previously said, lower league journeymen - good at this level but not top drawer. Took a fair bit of stick for it, it'll be interesting to see if certain posters reply to your post.

its wee fuds like you that give our enemies reason to laugh at us.

2 years ago you admitted here you are a Caley thistle fan on that account now stop pretending Dave.j etc are my witnesses you are a troll

Edited by RangersMind

2 years ago you admitted here you are a Caley thistle fan on that account now stop pretending Dave.j etc are my witnesses you are a troll

Hark at you calling anyone a troll .....ffs!