Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good to see we have proof its not just Rangers fans who won't shop there. I have no sympathy for any shareholders in that company either.

It's amazing how quickly he's became toxic, especially since the English based press and politicians have started laying into him.

Bad day for the general.

"The Sports Direct founder Mike Ashley has seen his paper fortune plummet by £1bn in the space of a month, marking one of the biggest slumps in the controversial businessman’s career.

The milestone was reached on a day when one top 10 Sports Direct shareholder revealed it had no faith in the chairman, the company issued a shock profit warning, analysts posed questions about the viability of its business model, and a court heard that staff at the retailer were supplied by human traffickers"

I have this vision of Ashley extending his hatred to cover all of Scottish football and turning into a revenge-driven Blofeld figure, sitting in his swivel chair, stroking his white cat. 'I expect you to die, SPFL'.

It's amazing how quickly he's became toxic, especially since the English based press and politicians have started laying into him.

Yet they've known about him for years and the way he runs his company. The man is a much bigger scumbag than anyone that has ever run Rangers, his company is by far worse than anything Rangers has been or are right now. I wish ruin and poverty on him, there is very few people about I would say that about and he would absolutely deserve it.

Both press and politicians follow public opinion therefore will always be lagging behind trying to second guess their readers or supporters.

Absolutely. There seems to be a belief that criticising King and wishing ill on Rangers is somehow equated to backing Ashley. The latter is a despicable shit of a man (as is the former) who exploits and degrades people as a matter of course.

I think its a valid belief that criticising King means supporting Ashley given what certain people on here have come out and said. Even as a joke it isn't funny. As much as some folks like to tar all Rangers fans with the same brush, it works both ways. To many people trying to read between the lines reading what they want to believe making assumptions.

I would be very surprised if anyone on here genuinely supported Ashley over King, anyone with any morals would back neither. However Rangers fans don't have that luxury and are stuck with both so would have to chose the lesser of two evils.

I think you are full of turd to be fair, different story whenever it suits you.

That was in the context of sarcasm. Maybe the context was hard to pick up from a different vantage point?. The second one was correct, but there is no evidence of any support from me in that towards Big Cuddly Mike. Just as I said in a previous post too many trying to read between the lines and believing what you want to believe, but you are wrong.

Well that's a pity. It is possible you know. Just pick and choose what to get involved in. The "54 titles, WATP" stuff just conforms to a lazy stereotype. Would you not rather challenge it? Composing proper posts requires more effort, but it's a lot more valid.

He's given up for a reson MT. He knows deep down Rangers are deid