Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What scottish football team currently sit with 54 titles intact in their history , with the possibility of 55 being too much to bear for the resident diddies of pie and bovril?

Just ignoring my question I see.

You've actually realised you make an arse of yourself FB? This is progress.

Aofjays lashing out at the world, Ken and Willie boring every kunt senseless, Nory trying to act smug.......

Great days posting lads.

Just a couple of one lined posts every now and then has the diddies frothing at the mouth , they are a great source of entertainment bennet

Awaits aofjay " we are not frothing at the mouth , no siree " type post

Just a couple of one lined posts every now and then has the diddies frothing at the mouth , they are a great source of entertainment bennet

Awaits aofjay " we are not frothing at the mouth , no siree " type post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Obsessed

Q. What did the Rangers fans do to try and save their club?

a) They made a concerted effort to raise funds and donations to pay all their creditors and seek an honourable and reasonable outcome.

b) Reached out to the wider footballing community with an air of humility and contrition in order to garner support and make right their many wrongs.

c) Sat on their fat arses hurling abuse at the world while their supposedly beloved club bled to death in front of their eyes, waiting in vain for their ridiculous sense of entitlement to deliver them from oblivion.

FFS

If this is intended to be answered by the Rangers supporters then you really shouldn't have made it multiple choice.  The reality is that even when the answer is written down in front of them, they are unable to recognise it.  Hiding the answer between two fairytales only makes it harder.

FFS

If this is intended to be answered by the Rangers supporters then you really shouldn't have made it multiple choice.  The reality is that even when the answer is written down in front of them, they are unable to recognise it.  Hiding the answer between two fairytales only makes it harder.

There's every chance that at least a third of them will get it right by coincidentally dribbling in the right place.

A full day of your deid , sevco, new club blah blah blah...

Hopefully Philip and the lads/MsH comd up with some new material for the p and b'ers to use pretty soon.

If it upsets you that much you don't need to come here. Don't worry about me, I'd miss you tons, but I think I'd cope.

A full day of your deid , sevco, new club blah blah blah...

Hopefully Philip and the lads/MsH comd up with some new material for the p and b'ers to use pretty soon.

Or you could just answer some of the old stuff.

Is there any proof that the small creditors have been paid?

Is it true that only HMRC are still owed money?

Has youngsy been paid back for his debenture?

etc. etc.

No need for new material, it will only deflect away from the current failure of the Rangers fans to acknowledge that some of their own continue to spout shite.

Why do you constantly feel the need to lick benny's arse?

Oh look at me benny look how clever I am.

Your desire to be liked by benny is ridiculous.

I am sure it is also just an innocent mistake that he can't even spell his name properly.  Just a simple admin error m'lurd.