Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Based on EBTs being legal"

I guess in other sports like tennis or athletics, that is like saying "no sporting advantage was gained by taking a new drug that has yet to be classified as illegal yet".

Some people see no wrong in it in that case, but it is really just another way of saying "a sporting advantage WAS gained, but we avoided a legal loophole so it's ok".

Out of interest, if HMRC win their appeal, who will be obliged to pay up?

Edited by xj2011

Or you could just answer some of the old stuff.

Is there any proof that the small creditors have been paid?

Is it true that only HMRC are still owed money?

Has youngsy been paid back for his debenture?

etc. etc.

No need for new material, it will only deflect away from the current failure of the Rangers fans to acknowledge that some of their own continue to spout shite.

I could but I know what the responses would be, so if you lot change your ways....

I guess in other sports like tennis or athletics, that is like saying "no sporting advantage was gained by taking a new drug that has yet to be classified as illegal yet".

Some people see no wrong in it in that case, but it is really just another way of saying "a sporting advantage WAS gained, but we avoided a legal loophole so it's ok".

Out of interest, if HMRC win their appeal, who will be obliged to pay up?

True Nimmos judgement was based on EBTs being legal...latest...illegal oh dear.

I could but I know what the responses would be, so if you lot change your ways....

That's your reasoning for why you don't answer questions? Because of what someone else might say? That's so precious. Someone give benny a cuddle.

#patter

Please ask him out. The though of you and benny's love remaining unrequited may actually cause those tears you are forever blowing on about. You are just so perfect for each other - hell for some time I thought you were benny - the two of you are that similar. Few people get a chance at a truly loving partnership. It would be a shame if you missed such a beautiful opportunity.

Please ask him out. The though of you and benny's love remaining unrequited may actually cause those tears you are forever blowing on about. You are just so perfect for each other - hell for some time I thought you were benny - the two of you are that similar. Few people get a chance at a truly loving partnership. It would be a shame if you missed such a beautiful opportunity.

Oh dear , time to log off for the night/week/month aofjay

Shitemare